Englisch Text Fehler/Verbrsserungrn?

12.04.2024, 20:07

Dear readers,

in the following text | will reflect my time management and give you possible steps how you can get the best out of your time

At first, I give you a little view in my time management. For me is the best way to get things done to create af first an overview of all tasks and appointments. So I know what is to complete and then I can show what have the highest priority. Through this I have an overview and can start effectly my tasks. Furthermore it is for me important to have enough time to finish my start tasks, because to have no stess. So I beginn earlier for example to learn for school. But this two steps are not all possible ways for self-improvement. Therefore | tell you for now my four best tips for you

At beginning should you create an overview of all your tasks and appointments. Helpful tools for this are a calender or a to-do plan. Secondly, you should beginn with this not until the last second. The best way , is to start complete your tasks is when you beginn at the first time you can. So you have more time and avoid stess and panic.

Thirdly, it is advisable to work things like homewarks done in a cozy and clean atmosphere.

The last possible step that I will give you on your way is that you should stay focused and motivated. I know it can be difficult, but it worth it.

In summary I can say that it is important to get an overview. On the top of that you should be always focused and motivated.

I hope I could help you.

3 Antworten

Hallo,

es sind eine Reihe verschiedenster Fehler enthalten, z. B. Zeichensetzung, Wörter usw..

Für eine Korrektur wirst du dir aber schon die Mühe machen müssen, den Text hier reinzuhacken. So ist eine Korrektur viel zu mühsam und aufwändig!

AstridDerPu

Tja12345678 
Fragesteller
 12.04.2024, 20:08

Hab ergänzt

Hallöchen,

Ich sehe nur in der 5 Zeile im zweiten Absatz einen Fehler, wo du schreibst "... and then I can show, what have the highest priority", solltest du habe mit has ersetzen, also "What has the highest priority".

Dann würde ich die Satzstruktur des Satzes in der 8. Zeile von "Furthermore it is for me important to have enough time to finish my tasks, because to have no stress" in "Furthermore...., because otherwise I would have a lot of stress finishing the learning in time."

Den Satz danach würde ich auch umschreiben in "So that's why I am always beginning to learn early as possible for for example exams."

Danach würde ich den Satz "Therefore..." in "Therefore I will tell you my four best tips for self organization when you are studiing."

Und danach bei den helpful things that can help you with studiing würde ich statt To-Do plan, To-Do Planner schreiben.

Danach würde ich den Satz "Secondly..." in "Secondly you should always begin to study early and not wait till the last moment."

Es gibt noch ein Paar Fehler, aber das sind jetzt so die auffälligsten vom Satzbau her auf dem ersten Blatt ;)

Es kann sein, dass ich selbst vielleicht Komma falsch gesetzt habe, also nicht wundern Kommasetzung im Englischen ist nicht so meins ;).

Ich hoffe ich konnte dir helfen :)

Woher ich das weiß:eigene Erfahrung

Da sind einige Fehler in der Satzstellung und Wortwahl.

Aber ich würde zu allererst darüber nachdenken, ob du die Frage richtig verstanden hast. Meines Erachtens nach solltest du über dein Zeitmanagement aber auch über deine möglichen Schritte "for self-improvement", also Verbesserung deines einenen Vorgehens reflektieren und nicht Tipps für andere geben.