Text in Englisch mit Thema healthy life?

Lilithie  24.08.2023, 17:04
I do to stay healthy will say something about and then I tell you my daily activities.

Was wolltest du hier sagen? 😅

hellooo612 
Fragesteller
 24.08.2023, 17:08

Hab Text Einscannen lassen und bemerke das die Hälfte falsch eingespannt wurde

First of all I will say something about my food habits and then I tell you my daily activities.

3 Antworten

Hello people!

Hello guys hört sich besser an.

of all 1 my food habits I do to stay healthy will say something about and then I tell you my daily activities.

Dieser Satz hört sich falsch an. I will tell you how to stay healthy and tell you then about my dealy activities. (Ich werde dir als erstes sagen ,wie man gesund bleibt,dann sag ich dir meine täglichen Aktivitäten)

My day every beginn with a large glass of water.

*Everyday

I fast prepare my breakfast.

I prepare my breakfast fast.

and at dinner I At lunch 1 often eat eat for salad or example pasta whole grain per bread.

At at dinner I eat often a salad or for example pasta and grain bread (?) (Hier bin ich bin grain bread nicht so sicher)

This food include many vitamins and minerals, which are important for our health

This food includes many vitamins and minerals which are important for our health

For me it is very important that I eat day at least one band fruits and vegetables.

It's very important for me to eat at least one fruit or vegetable.

Furthermore I make Sure that I eat enough protein, because I do weight training.

I make sure that I eat enough proteins because I do weight training.

So I do every day 10.000 sleps and that should you do too.

I walk 10,000 steps every day, so should you

On the top of that I go three days a Heek to a and there I do sport. At the beginning gym a warm up, then I do Height training for at least one hours and finally 30 minutes cardio training.

(Möchtest du Gym sagen?) I go 3 days a week to a gym (where I do sport). At First I do a warm up. After that I do height training for at least 1 hour or and at the end 30 minutes cardio training.

That are my sport routine. What do you do for sport ? I would be happy if you share an another entry with your healthy life tips. Now I wish all readers a sporty and healthy day and don't forget your restday.

That is my sport routine.

I wish all readers a sporty and healthy day. Do not forget your rest day.

Tipp: Beschäftige dich mehr mit Satzbau.

Ich gehe selber in die 7.

zenzen7  24.08.2023, 17:40

Naja, bei deiner Korrektur könnte man das ein oder andere auch etwas eleganter/richtiger gestalten, aber für die 7. Klasse (und im Vergleich) ganz gut

"Hello people! I'm Leo"("Here is" wie "Hier ist" sagt man im Englischen nicht)

"Firstly, I'll talk about my food habits that help me stay healthy, then I'll tell you about my daily activities." (Der ganze Satz ist irgendwie ganz komisch) 

"Everyday begins with a tall glass of water." ("he, she, it - das s muss mit!")

"Then I prepare a quick breakfast/Then i quickLY prepare my breakfast." (Adverb mit -ly, "auick(ly) würde man in dem Zusammenhang eher benutzen)

"I usually eat during recess - [...]" (Ich denke mal, du meinst hier "Schulpause", aber das heißt "recess" und nicht "break")

"TomatoEs" (mit e)

Der nächste Satz ist komplett Chaos und ergibt null Sinn, versuch das am besten einfach nochmal

"It is very important TO me (Dinge sind important to you, nicht for you) that I eat at least one band (??? Was soll "one band" heißen?) OF fruits and vegetables"  (Mengenangaben mit "of")

"This food contains ("includes" ist das falsche Wort; "he, she, it - das s muss mit!") a lot of vitamins ("many" nur bei Dingen die man zählen kann, daher hier etwas unpassend) and minerals, which are important for our health."

"Furthermore, (Komma) I make sure that I consume ("eat" ist zwar nicht unbedingt falsch, aber nicht unbedingt passend, besonders für 10. Klasse) enough protein, because I do weight training (vielleicht eher "weight lifting")"

"[...] 2-3 liters (es sind mehrere Liter; und pro Stunde? Oder pro Tag? Oder im gesamten Leben? "... 2-3 liters OF water per day" (Mengenangaben mit "of"))

"Everyday, I take 10.000 steps (Satzstellung: Zeitangaben entweder ganz am Anfang oder am Ende, aber nicht mitten im Satz!) and you should so the same/and you should do that, too (Satzstellung!)"

"On top of that, I got to a ??? three days a week to work out. ("I do sport" sagt man im Englischen nicht so)"

At the beginning, I do a warm-up, then I lift weights for at least AN hour (EINE Stunde!) and finish off with 30 minutes of cardio. That IS my routine."

"I would be happy, if you shareD (Typ I It-Phrase) an aspect of your health tips. ("Entry" passt hier nicht, Tagebacheinträge sind "entries")"

Dein größtes Problem ist deine Satzstellung, die du größtenteils einfach aus dem Deutschen kopierst. Aber Englisch und Deutsch sind nun mal verschieden Sprachen mit verschiedener Grammatik.

Hallo,

mal ganz davon ab, dass Absätze den Text leserlicher machen, ist das für die Klasse 10 mehr als dürftig.

Hello people!

Here is Leo and I'm 16 years old.

Today's topic is my healthy life.

First of all (---) I will tell you something about my food habits (---) to stay healthy

and then I tell you my daily activities. - Neu formulieren.

My day every beginn (RS = Rechtschreibung) with a large glass of water. - Satzstellung

Then I fast prepare my breakfast. I mostly eat at break (???)- eggs, bread with cream cheese and vegetables like tomatos or Cucumber. and at dinner I At lunch 1 (???) often (---) eat (---) salad or example pasta whole grain per bread. For me it is very important that I eat day at least one band fruits and vegetables. This food include many vitamins and minerals, which are important for our health.

Furthermore I make Sure (RS) that I eat enough protein, because I do weight training. And last but not least you should drink between 2-3 liter water (Grammatik) and less soft drinks, because they have a lot of sugar and calories.

Another important aspect for a healthy lifestyle are (Grammatik)daily activities. So I do every day 10.000 (RS) sleps (RS) and that should you do too (Satzstellung). On the top of that (Komma) I go three days a Heek (RS) to a (Hier fehlt ein Wort.) and there I do sport. (Satzstellung)

At the beginning gym a warm up (???.unvollständig), then I do Height (RS, Wort) training for at least one hours (Grammatik)and finally 30 minutes (Hier fehlt ein Wort.) cardio training. That are (Grammatik) my sport routine. What do you do for sport?

I would be happy if you share (Grammatik) an another entry with your healthy life tips. Now I wish all readers a sporty and healthy day and don't forget your restday (Wort).

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Am besten schreibst du den ganzen Text nochmal. Achte dabei auf die Satzstellung und auf vollständige Sätze.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu