Text Production?

2 Antworten

Hey, ich bin eigentlich nicht so gut in englisch, aber hier ist meine Version:

At the 9th December at 8th o'clock, I went to the school this morning. When I went to my classroom, nobody was in the there. I was wondering, what happened. Where is my class and what I should do next? The first thing I did, was calling my friend Max, but he didn't take his phone. I was very confused. I thought, today is Saturday, but today was Monday. So, I went to the parallel class and asked were my class is. The teacher Mr. Lerod answered, that he didn't know, where my class is. I went out from the neighbours class and suddenly my friend Max was calling me back. He explained that my class changed the classroom. I asked why. So, he was asking the teacher, why they didn't tell me, that my class had changed the classroom. The teacher answered that it should be a lesson for me, because I was always coming late to school. After that I went to the room, where my class was and I set down next to my friend Max. I apologised to my teacher and promised, that tomorrow I will come earlier to the lesson. After that we strarted the lesson with a movie.

Hoffe es hilft dir weiter😊

Erinuu69 
Fragesteller
 07.12.2023, 01:02

Dankeschön:)

Hallo,

ich denke, du weißt selbst, dass dir der Text und die Rechtschreibung nicht gelungen und für die 10. Klasse grottenschlecht ist.

Da weiß man gar nicht, wo man mit dem Korrigieren anfangen soll, deshalb markiere ich die Fehler einfach alle im Fettdruck:

In the 9 Deconber at 8, oaklock I go to the School in the morning. When I was in My class, Nobody was here. I wondered What was happened, Where is ereyebody and What will I do Next? First what l did, was that I calleny Friend Max but he didn’t answered. I was so confused. I tought we had Saturday but we had Monday. I went to the neighbor class and asked where my class was. The theacher Mr. lerod said that he don't knew where my class is and then my friend Max called me back and said that they changed the classroom and they looked a movie because we don't had a Tv in our class.Then I set off to the classroom and asked the teacher why he didn‘t told me that he changed the room? He said it should be a lesson because l always came to late in the School then I sat next to my Friend Max and looked the Movie Hier fehlt ein Satzzeichen.

Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

AstridDerPu