Hab ich diesen Brief auf englisch richtig geschrieben?
Dear Mom and Dear Dad,
I went abseil with my class today. You know, that I am afraid of something like that, since I also have high altitude. Actually, I wanted to be sick for this day. But it didn't work, because the doctor had closed. Now I had to with. I had a queasy feeling.
When my class and I arrive at the mountain,our teacher introduced the team leader. He looked friendly. But I was scared and me got bad. Jake the team leader showed us how to tighten the (strap) harness to your body. The team leader checked our belts. Then he showed us how to fix the rope to the strap properly. He also checks this.
Then it was time. We all had to climb down one after the other. I stayed as only above. Jake said to me,that I now come down. I said to him that I do not want. Then have me myself but dared.
Suddenly it happened. I slipped and became bad. I got the panic. Jake reassured me so I could be saved. I'm glad to be back on the ground.
Danke schon mal
Also man versteht auf jeden Fall was du sagen willst , allerdings sind ein paar grammatikalische Fehler drin.
Im 2. Satz würde ich gar kein Komma verwenden, die sie du gesetzt hast sind überflüssig, und das also würde ich auch streichen. Das selbe mit dem Satz mit dem doctor, kein Komma vor because. Und der Satz danach macht kein Prädikat, nur ein hilfsverb...
Im nächsten Absatz heißt es arrived. Und rein stilistisch würde ich dass das der teamleader Jahr heißt direkt schreiben wenn du anfängst vom Team leader zu schreiben und dann versuchen Wiederholungen zu vermeidenden. Und am Ende des Absatzes wieder checked anstatt checked, du musst in einer zeit bleiben und darfst nicht springen.
Im Absatz danach heißt es we climed down one after another glaube ich. Und dann i was the only one that stayed above. Jake told me that i was the next one/that i had to climb down next. Und den Satz danach versteh ich nicht 😬 Der möchte Abschnitt ist gut.
Das sieht jetzt viel aus, aber im Grunde ist der Text nicht schlecht
Vergiss nicht, dass "ed" am Ende eines Verbes zu setzen.
Du hast manchmal mit, manchmal ohne geschrieben.
In welcher Klasse bist du denn? Ich denke da gibt es schon einige Dinge die du anders schreiben solltest.
Kann ich diese Zusammenfassung zum Buch The bottle Imp so lassen?
Hallo, ich weiß nicht, ob ich diese Zusammenfassung so stehen lassen kann! Es wäre nett, wenn ihr vielleicht mal schauen könntet, ob ich irgendwie Zeitfehler oder ähnliches drin habe .
summaryKeawe an Hawaiian, decided to go to San Francisco. There he noticed one beautiful house and stopped at it .Then the owner of the home came to him. Keawe said to the owner that he would like to have so a house, too. And so the owner meant, that he could have a house for 50 dollars when he bought a bottle with an Imp which fulfilled all his wishes . So Keawe bought this bottle. The owner of this bottle musn´t be in possession of it when he dies or his sole will burn in hell . It must sell cheaper than the owner has paid before. Keawe went to his friend Lopaka, and told him all what had done and everything about the bottle. Then they went together back to Hawaii. Upon arriving home Keawe discovered that his uncle had died and that he had left him a beautiful land at Hookena and exactly enough money to build the home of his dreams. Then Lopaka bought the bottle because keawe didn´t want this bottle anymore. Keawe accepted the good fortune and began living a life of contentment with a house of his dreams . Until he saw a beautiful woman names, Kokua. They wanted to marry. Then the rich Hawaiian went home and saw, that he had Chinese evil. He realized, that he couldn´t marry Kokua in this condition, so he decided that he had to find the magic bottle and must buy it back. Only doing this he become healthy and could marry his love. When he was back in San Francisco a white man had this bottle. But Keawe realized , that the price had dropped dramatically. The owner had paid two cents. Keawe decided that he will marry Kokua and so he bought the bottle for one cent. He wished that he is healthy. Now the Chinese evil was healded, but he always thought at this, that he can´t sell the bottle cheaper an that he must go to hell when he die. Then Keawe married Kokua. He told Kokua all from the beginning and said that he can´t sell the bottle cheaper then one cent. Then Kokua said that they had to go to a country where a penny is not the lowest coin. They went to an Island of France and sold the bottle for four centimes there. Then Kokua bought the bottle from her man with the help of an old man. She told the old man the whole story and that she will buy it back from him after he had bought it. The man bought it for four centime and she bought it for three back. Keawe discovered this and convinces another man to buy it for two centime with the promise, that Keawe will buy it back from him for one centime. The man who shall bought it for Keawe is a greedy and wicked man and as he had the bottle he wouldn´t sell it to Keawe. The wicked man didn´t care that he went to hell, because with this bottle he could wish himself everything he wanted. Now Keawe and Kokua are free and nobody of them must go to hell when he dies.
danke im vorraus lg
Summary + Characterisation, korrektur, dringend?
Summery's: The shortstory ‚Patricia’ written by Fraser Sutherland deals with two friends, where the boy has a crush on the girl, but never told it, until a spring dance in their school comes. He forces himself to ask her, to go with her to the dance and does it, but she declines his question and at the end, both go not to the dance and go different ways too.
The shortstory ‘Patricia’ written by Fraser Sutherland deals with two friends, where the boy has a crush on the girl, but never told it. In their school there goes a spring dance and the boy forces himself to ask her, to go with her to the dance, does it, but she just diclines his question and at the end, both of them, go not to the dance and go different ways too
was wirkt besser und richtiger, zumindest einigermaßen?
Characterisation The following text is a characterisation of the boy, one of the two main characters in the story ‘Patricia’.
The boy is a student around 16 or 17 years, how it could be assumed, because he is close to his final exams (l. 55) and his voice breaks and so ‘He [is] changing’(fg.l. 19). Furthermore the character seems to be very sporty and active, just look at the scene, where he stands in front of the mirror and ‘[looks] at himself’ and his muscles (fg.l.5) - what means, that he must be ambious too, because he worked hard, to get them. The boy could be characterized as really attentive, how the behavior shows it, related to Patricia (fg. l.7-19). ‘He [spend] an hour talking with her’ and ‘[think] a lot about asking her to go [with him]’, but he have not the guts to say directly, that he wants to go with her to the spring dance, what makes him not self-confident.
To sum it up, the boy is ambious as related to Particia, but calm, without selfconfidence, but (Mir fällt nicht ein, wie es genau zusammenfassen könnte :x)
Hallo ist das richtig auf English?
- Pauline has not Seen her mother since she has arrived last week.
- Mr Martins has looked at the New plans yesterday, but he has not decided yet if he will accept them.
- I never have looked horror Films, so I have not watched the one TV last night.
- My grandfather always has enjoyed a glass of red wine with his meal, but since he has had his heart attack, he has not even looked at alcohol any more.
- When the New immigrants have arrived in the united states, they often have not can speaked english.
- Soon after their arrival they found out that they must learned English immediately.
- Since the days of the American colonies, immigrants maked this experience over and over again.
- The same was true of the immigrants of the 1970s, but they conntinouslied to tried to learn English ever since they landed in America.
- Every group of immigrants considered America AS a country of nearly unlimited opportunities.
- Mr Bart came to America 10 years ago and life there ever since.
- Last year he got married and he already to teach his wife some italian.
- His parents to visit him three times, although they never wanted to travel across the Atlantic.
Sind die Zeiten so korrekt? ( Englisch / the apple tree / on the beach)
Hallo, Wäre super, wenn da jemand drüberlesen und die Zeiten (und auch alles andere) verbessern könnte. Komme da immer durcheinander. Es geht um die Bücher On the Beach und The apple tree.
Ich schreibe die fragen mal mit auf:
1. At the beginning at the novel, Moira Davidson drinks a lot of alcohol and is a real party girl, but she changes during the novel. How does he change and why does she change? = Moira Davidson changes her life during the novel because she gets to know Dwight Towers. She likes him very much. I think she wants to change her life for him and maybe she thinks Dwight will marry her if she stops drinking alcohol. Furthermore she understands that life is too short and she has to change her life before she will die of the radiation.
2. Dwight Towers spends a lot of his time with Moira, but he does not take her with him when he sails out to sink his submarine at the end of the story. Why does he not take her with him? = Dwight Towers is of the opinion, that everybody must die in their own way. He is a Navy Commander and wants to die in his submarine with his crew. Another reason why he doesn't take Moira with him is the admiration for his dead wife. I guess he thinks that i will be wrong to die in the arms of another woman.
3. Mary makes plans for her garden and they talk to each other as though life is going on. Why do they behave like that? Give reasons. = I guess they behave like that because it is hard to accept that they will die. Mary Holmes finds it difficult to know that her little daughter Jennifer maybe dies before her. In her despair she tries to ignore the reality and tries to enjoy the last days with her family.
4. Have you got an ambition that you would like to fulfil? What is it? Give reasons. = Of course I have an ambition that I would like to fulfil. There are two big dreams which I never lose sight of. One of them is to become a doctor for human medicine. I wants to study it for more than ten years and I will do everything to let it come true. I know the study is very hard and that I must have a good average to authorize for the study but it is my dream job. I think it is an indescribable feeling to help people and make them healthy and happy.
My second dream is to own a horse. I ride since I was six years old and I am of the opinion that horses are the most beautiful animals in this world. They have such an elegance and their are like friends to me. But horses are so expensive and they take so much of your time. At first I want to have a good job and then I would like to buy a Friesian horse. I am sure that I will own a horse one day.
Part 2: 1. There are two apple trees in the story. Which characters do you think they represent? Give reasons. = The two apple trees stand for two women in the protagonist's life. The first one represents his wife Midge and the second one rep
Könnt ihr mir bitte sagen, ob dieser englische Tagesbericht gut ist und ob ich Fehler habe?
Like every day my day began in the veterinarian's practise Dr. xxxx at 8. 50 o'clock. First I went to the recreation room where I met the assistants, the doctor and the leader of the practise. After I welcomed everybody, I changed and went forwards to the reception. There I went to my roster and saw that I was assigned, as usual, to the same doctor, but the first appointment was an operation and not a normal treatment, as usual. That‘s why I went in to the operation space where the doctor and the veterinarian's assistants already prepared everything. I helped them, by cleaning the table of treatment, filling in the syringe and putting out the protective clothes and the equipment. Then I went to the doctor and she explained that a sheepdog was already laid in anaesthesia for a surgery. They would operate him now on the eye, because he had an ocular illness. So I went to the back to help the veterinarian's assistants. We lifted the dog on a table of treatment and pushed him in the operation space where we laid him on the operating table. I was allowed to watch during the whole operation. First a part of the eye was cut out. To covert he created hole, the doctor cut off a part of the cornea and laid this about the hole. Finally the doctor sewed up the whole thing. I really found the operation very interesting, because I saw different equipment, and I had never seen an operation before, so it was really new for me. I had no problems with the blood or with the sight of the eye what is of course one of the important conditions for a veterinarian. Then at 11. 00 o'clock we were ready with the quite costly operation of the eye. I bound a ruff around the head of the dog, so that he cannot scratch himself and sore the seam. We lifted the dog again from the operating table on the normal table of treatment. There the dog could wake up from the anesthesia. I had a little bit extra time, while the dog was sleeping, so I cleaned the devices of the operation and welded the equipment. Slowly the dog woke up. Thats why we brought the dog to the doctor's office from before. There were already the animal holders and waited for the dog. We laid the dog on the prepared mats on the ground and went out, so that the dog could wake in rest. So I went again behind to the operation space and cleaned further the devices. Then at 11. 45 o'clock I heard very vague and loudly noises. Because I anyway just finished my work, I went before to the adoption and saw that everybody was totally turned up and tried to bring the sheepdog who had woken up from the anaesthesia under control, because he ran like mad through the space. The owners from him had taken off the ruff, although the doctor explained to them that this collar was necessary. The assistants could hold the dog after 5 minutes, they tried to calm the dog, because he was hurting himself. But then the doctor looked to the dog and noted that he had torn open two seams and so the wound was open. This meant for the doctor