Hab ich diesen Brief auf englisch richtig geschrieben?

- (deutsch, englisch, Grammatik)

3 Antworten

Also man versteht auf jeden Fall was du sagen willst , allerdings sind ein paar grammatikalische Fehler drin.

Im 2. Satz würde ich gar kein Komma verwenden, die sie du gesetzt hast sind überflüssig, und das also würde ich auch streichen. Das selbe mit dem Satz mit dem doctor, kein Komma vor because. Und der Satz danach macht kein Prädikat, nur ein hilfsverb...

Im nächsten Absatz heißt es arrived. Und rein stilistisch würde ich dass das der teamleader Jahr heißt direkt schreiben wenn du anfängst vom Team leader zu schreiben und dann versuchen Wiederholungen zu vermeidenden. Und am Ende des Absatzes wieder checked anstatt checked, du musst in einer zeit bleiben und darfst nicht springen. 

Im Absatz danach heißt es we climed down one after another glaube ich. Und dann i was the only one that stayed above. Jake told me that i was the next one/that i had to climb down next. Und den Satz danach versteh ich nicht 😬  Der möchte Abschnitt ist gut.

Das sieht jetzt viel aus, aber im Grunde ist der Text nicht schlecht 

Vergiss nicht, dass "ed" am Ende eines Verbes zu setzen.
Du hast manchmal mit, manchmal ohne geschrieben.

In welcher Klasse bist du denn? Ich denke da gibt es schon einige Dinge die du anders schreiben solltest.

Könnt ihr mir bitte sagen, ob dieser englische Tagesbericht gut ist und ob ich Fehler habe?

Like every day my day began in the veterinarian's practise Dr. xxxx at 8. 50 o'clock. First I went to the recreation room where I met the assistants, the doctor and the leader of the practise. After I welcomed everybody, I changed and went forwards to the reception. There I went to my roster and saw that I was assigned, as usual, to the same doctor, but the first appointment was an operation and not a normal treatment, as usual. That‘s why I went in to the operation space where the doctor and the veterinarian's assistants already prepared everything. I helped them, by cleaning the table of treatment, filling in the syringe and putting out the protective clothes and the equipment. Then I went to the doctor and she explained that a sheepdog was already laid in anaesthesia for a surgery. They would operate him now on the eye, because he had an ocular illness. So I went to the back to help the veterinarian's assistants. We lifted the dog on a table of treatment and pushed him in the operation space where we laid him on the operating table. I was allowed to watch during the whole operation. First a part of the eye was cut out. To covert he created hole, the doctor cut off a part of the cornea and laid this about the hole. Finally the doctor sewed up the whole thing. I really found the operation very interesting, because I saw different equipment, and I had never seen an operation before, so it was really new for me. I had no problems with the blood or with the sight of the eye what is of course one of the important conditions for a veterinarian. Then at 11. 00 o'clock we were ready with the quite costly operation of the eye. I bound a ruff around the head of the dog, so that he cannot scratch himself and sore the seam. We lifted the dog again from the operating table on the normal table of treatment. There the dog could wake up from the anesthesia. I had a little bit extra time, while the dog was sleeping, so I cleaned the devices of the operation and welded the equipment. Slowly the dog woke up. Thats why we brought the dog to the doctor's office from before. There were already the animal holders and waited for the dog. We laid the dog on the prepared mats on the ground and went out, so that the dog could wake in rest. So I went again behind to the operation space and cleaned further the devices. Then at 11. 45 o'clock I heard very vague and loudly noises. Because I anyway just finished my work, I went before to the adoption and saw that everybody was totally turned up and tried to bring the sheepdog who had woken up from the anaesthesia under control, because he ran like mad through the space. The owners from him had taken off the ruff, although the doctor explained to them that this collar was necessary. The assistants could hold the dog after 5 minutes, they tried to calm the dog, because he was hurting himself. But then the doctor looked to the dog and noted that he had torn open two seams and so the wound was open. This meant for the doctor

...zur Frage

Kann mir wer diese englische Zusammenfassung korrigieren?

`The Absolutely True Diay of a part time Indian´ is the abridged adapted version from the novel by Sherman Alexie and is about an Indian Boy. who is going on a all-white-school In the first paragraph, Arnold is flirting with Penelope. She is telling him her dreams, but Arnold laughing at her. He is asking her, what she really want to do with her life. Then she´s telling him, her real dreams. She´s wanting to be a architect. Arnold doesn´t lauhging at her, because it´s his drem too.

In the second paragraph Arnold and Penelope are going with roger and his friends to a diner. He is ordering many things for Penelope and him. But he is sad, because he haven´t money. He is poor. As Arnold going to the toilett, he tells Roger that he has forget his wallet, but Arnold is lying. Roger is understanding and lending him the money. At the school Penelope telling him, that she´s knwoing that he has lending money from roger. She´s asking him, whether he is poor and he didn´t lying to her. Penelope telling it roger and he helping him in the future. Now Arnold knowing that he doesn´t need to lie.

Danke schonmal im vorraus,

Mylania

Ps: Die Aufgabe war ein Text zusammenzufassen und das in der Jetzt Form

...zur Frage

Wie findet ihr den About me Text?

Hello my name is Musterman and I want to tell you something about me. I'm 14 years old. I was born on the tweenty three July 2001. I can speak German, Turkish, French and English. I live with my mum, my aunt and my little brother. My mothers name is Musterfrau. She works as a beautician. My aunts Name is Musterfrau she works as a hairdresser. She has her own hairdressing salon. My little brother is ten years old. He goes to the Thiebaubtschool. He is in grade 4. This is his last year. My family has different hobbies. My little brother loves biking and playing football. My mother loves to read books. My aunt loves listening to music. She loves music. I'm a student at the Schillerschool and I'm in grade 9. My Family and I live in a flat in Ettlingen. The flat has three rooms. I share my room with my little brother. We have one Balcony and we live near a footballpitch. I'm very happy about it because I love to play football. My Hobbies are playing Football and Basketball, go to the gym, an play Computergames. I can play drums and I love to read books abou fantasy and horror. My favorite books are Hunger games, Fear Street and Harry Potter. My favorite Film is Forrest Gump because its a nice film. My favorite author is Joanna K. Rowling, because she writes nice books and never gives up. She always says: poor or rich everybody has a Chance! Joanna was born in Yate. She studied French in the University of Exter. Then she worked as a Teacher in Wales. She doesn't earn much money. Then she had an idea, it was the book Harry Potter. She became famous and is one of the richest Woman worldwide. My favorite Colour is yellow because its a wonderful and luminous colour. I love listen to good music. I like listen to Justin Bieber and Selena G. If i were a millionaire, I would donate my money to poor people. I would travel to them and give them a laugt. I dont have a pet. I would like a dog but my mother says we would not care about him. My favorite food is Pizza. It just tastes good. My dream job is to be a policeman. I like jobs that are rich adventure. ( Rechtschreibung egal = aussprache + grammatik wichtig ) Danke!!

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand dieses summary von "A message from the Pig-man" korrigieren?

habe eine summary zum text a message from the pig-man von john wain geschrieben, wäre nett wenn ihr eure meinung dazu äußern würdet und ggf fehler verbessern könntet oder zumindest sagen, wo sie sind :)

The story „A Message from the Pig-man“, written by John Wain, is about a 6-year old boy named Eric, which has many questions he would like to ask but is afraid to do so.

Eric is the son of newly divorced parents. He has no siblings and his mum has a new boyfriend named Donald. He has difficulty with the new circumstances and does not understand why his father had to leave just because Donald moved in. He also does‘nt mind sharing his room in order for his dad to have the spare room. He is afraid of the pig-man and avoids him. He imagines the pig-man as a man who looks like a pig. One day, his mother asks him to catch the pig-man to bring him the scarps. First he was afraid, but when he sees the pig-man he realizes that the pig-man is a normal person and finally understands that the people call him pig-man, because he has some pigs that he looks after. Eric is no longer afraid of asking questions. When he comes home, he asks his mother why his father can‘t stay with them but his mother does‘nt answer him. Now he thinks that grown-ups are very silly and he hates them all.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?