Englisch?

1 Antwort

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Hallo,

,My parents come from Kazakhstan and my mother came to Germany when she was 12 years old. My father came to Germany when he was 15 years old. They were forced to leave their home country by their parents because they wanted to start a new life and they were only teenagers, so they weren‘t allowed to decide whether they would (Wort) stay in Kazakhstan or go to Germany.

I was born in Germany and I can‘t speak Russian. I really like Germany because of the people (Komma) but if I had to leave Germany, I would definitely go to Spain since it is a very interesting, warm and gorgeous country. I can‘t stand cold days, so it would be a perfect country for me. There are several beaches and unique sights Komma such as the castle (Wort) in Madrid. But nevertheless, a war or bad government would have to happen (Wort - Regierungen können nicht passieren.) so that I would leave Germany because then it would be really bad to live in Germany as you wouldn‘t be treated well. But if I really had enough money, I would try to immigrate (Wort) to Spain.

I would hope that the people would be friendly to me and understand that I wouldn‘t be able to speak their language at first Komma but I even think that I wouldn‘t be able to speak Spanish fluently even if I learned it for several years because it is a difficult language. - Aus dem Satz solltest du zwei Sätze machen. Dann lässt er sich einfacher und besser formulieren.

I would also hope that (---) life would be great there and I would make new friends. I think I would also have a lot of problems Komma for example Komma missing my family and my friends and I would have problems (Wiederholung) with speaking their (Bezug) language.

I would be afraid of talking to them since perhaps they would make fun of me or would talk to me in an unfriendly way. It would be a complete change for me and I would have to get used to new habits Komma for example Komma going to another (Wort) school.

On the other hand, it would be great to experience new adventures and explore new locations. You could go to a (Wort) beach every day! So, on the one hand, I would really like to go to Spain but on the other hand, I would be really afraid of leaving my home country because of the problems that could "destroy“ my life. I am not sure whether I stay (Grammatik) here in Germany or go to an other country.“

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert, das Kursivgedruckte überdacht werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

UserKarina 
Fragesteller
 25.04.2024, 20:43

Dankeschön für die sehr ausführliche Antwort! Darf ich fragen, was an dem ,,whether I stay..“ verkehrt ist?

AstridDerPu  26.04.2024, 22:02

Danke für das Sternchen.☺️