❤ Schöne englische Sprüche über Fernbeziehungen?

4 Antworten

'Forever together and never apart, maybe by distance but never by heart.' Also ich persönlich hasse diesen Spruch ehrlich gesagt wie die Pest, aber er ist der einzige, der mir eingefallen ist und irgendwie passt. Vielleicht gefällt er dir ja :D Viel Glück euch beiden :)

schafi3598 
Fragesteller
 09.06.2015, 19:27

Haha ach was! ^^ So grausig wie du sagst, ist der Spruch nun auch wieder nicht ;D Ne ernsthaft, er ist schön :)

Dankeschön, lieb von dir! ;) ♥

user2781278  09.06.2015, 19:38

Ja, nur ich bin nicht so der Typ für solche Sprüche. :D Aber es freut mich, dass er dir gefällt. :)❤️

Hallo,

How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Promise you’ll never ever forget me, not even when I’m hundred.

When you find something special, make sure you grab it with both arms and don’t let go.

A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.

Any day spent with you is my favourite day. So, today is my new favourite day.

If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together Keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever (Winnie-The-Pooh)

How do you spell love? You don’t spell it – you feel it. (Winnie-The-Pooh)

Some love one, some love two. I love one, and that is you.

(thinkexist.com)

These are entries in a Washington Post competition asking for a two line rhyme with the most romantic first line and the least romantic second line. (bitsandpieces1.blogspot.de/2008/01/two-line-rhymes.html)

:-) AstridDerPu

forever - (Liebe, Beziehung, Englisch)  - (Liebe, Beziehung, Englisch) friendsforever - (Liebe, Beziehung, Englisch) goodbye - (Liebe, Beziehung, Englisch)