Schöne Zitate/Sprüche auf englisch?
Hey Leute ich suche ein paar schöne Zitate auf englisch über das Leben,Freunde,Glück,...
- Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
- A friend in need is a friend indeed
- A day without a smile is a day wasted (Charlie Chaplin)
- My home is my castle
- Make love, not war
- Give peace a chance
- Such is life
- The ornament of our home are the friends who frequent it
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away
- Always look on the bright side of life!
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
- Don’t worry be happy!
- Follow your dreams
- Today is the first day of the rest of your life
- To be or not to be that is the question
- The early bird catches the worm
- Seize the day
- Tit for tat
- Haste makes waste
- I think, therefore I am
- I know that I know nothing
• Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future
- A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
- The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with,
never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best
conversation you’ve had.
Don’t go around saying
the world owes you a living.
The world owes you nothing.
It was here first.
- Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
- Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.
- Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five.
To the barefoot man, happiness is a pair of shoes.
To the man with old shoes, it’s a pair of new shoes.
To the man with new shoes, it’s more stylish shoes.
And of course, the fellow with not feet would be happy to be barefoot.
Measure your life by what you have,
not by what you don’t.
Only when the last tree has been cut down; Only when the last river
has been poisoned; Only when the last fish has been caught; Only then
will you find that money cannot be eaten.
Proverb, American Indian
It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone. (Marylin Monroe)
Be the change you want to see in the world. (Mahatma Gandhi)
Some people feel the rain - others just get wet. (Bob Marley)
Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless. (Bruce Lee)
An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. (Mahatma Gandhi)
To be or not to be, that is the question
ist mein Lieblingszitat, natürlich aus Hamlet von Shakespeare.
Viele viele andere Zitate findest du bei
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people."
I'm not perfect but my dog love me (Ich bin nicht perfekt aber mein Hund liebt mich)