Lange englische Zitate oder Weisheiten?
Ich bin auf der suche nach langen englischen Sprüchen oder Zitaten, oder auch Weisheiten. Sie sollten über den lauf des lebens oder generell über das Leben gehen. Oder über Freunde und Kraft.
Das schöne an der englischen Sprache soll man auch erkennen können.
Freue mich auf viele schöne Sprüche e.t.c. :)
- One day at a time is enough…
don’t look back & grieve the past,
don’t be troubled about the future,
it has not come yet…
live in the present and make it so beautiful
it will be worth remembering
Instead of wondering
where your next vacation is,
maybe you ought to set up a life
you don’t need to escape from.
- To the barefoot man, happiness is a pair of shoes.
To the man with old shoes, it’s a pair of new shoes.
To the man with new shoes, it’s more stylish shoes.
And of course, the fellow with not feet would be happy to be barefoot.
Measure your life by what you have,
not by what you don’t.
• Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future
• A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
• The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.
• Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.
• A friend in need is a friend indeed.
• It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter
• A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
• Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."
• Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
• A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be somewhere else.
• Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.
• There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.
• Girls' faults are many.
Boys have only two -
Everything they say
And everything they do.
• Friendship is like china -
Costly and rare.
Though it can be mended
The scratches are still there.
True friends are like diamonds,
Precious but rare;
False friends are like autumn leaves
Schau da mal nach: http://wortgeklingel.de