schöne Sprüche/Weisheiten aus allen Sprachen?

4 Antworten

Es gibt nur einen Weg zum Glück und der bedeutet, aufzuhören mit der Sorge um Dinge, die jenseits der Grenzen unseres Einflussvermögens liegen. Epiktet

Hallo,

• My home is my castle
  • Make love, not war
  • Give peace a chance
  • Such is life
  • The ornament of our home are the friends who frequent it
  • An apple a day keeps the doctor away
  • Always look on the bright side of life!
  • Don’t worry be happy!
  • Follow your dreams
  • To be or not to be that is the question
  • The early bird catches the worm
  • Seize the day
  • Tit for tat
  • I think, therefore I am
  • I know that I know nothing
  • Today is the first day of the rest of your life • Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future

• A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.

• The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.

• Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.

• A friend in need is a friend indeed.

• It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter

• A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

• Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

• Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.

• A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be somewhere else.

• Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.

• There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.

• Girls' faults are many.

Boys have only two -

Everything they say

And everything they do.

• Friendship is like china -

Costly and rare.

Though it can be mended

The scratches are still there.

True friends are like diamonds,

Precious but rare;

False friends are like autumn leaves

Scattered everywhere.

:-) AstridDerPu

Am Ende ist alles gut und wenn es nicht gut ist, ist es auch nicht zu ende.

Wenn du in einer Lehmhütte wohnst, solltest du nicht in die Ecke pinkeln.

LG KleinerMann

Finde die hier gut:

(Spanisch) Ten paciencia. La vida es corta. No la amargues con ideas retorcidas. Piensa que todo llegará. - Hab Geduld. Das Leben ist kurz. Verbittere es dir nicht mit komplizierten Gedanken. Geh davon aus, dass alles kommen wird (wie es kommen soll)."

Spanische Sprichwörter: http://de.wikiquote.org/wiki/Spanische_Sprichw%C3%B6rter

(Latein) Errare humanum est, sed in errare perseverare diabolicum. - Irren ist menschlich, aber auf Irrtümern zu bestehen ist teuflisch

(Französisch) Cela ne sert à rien de discuter de ce qui s'est passé, c'est à l'avenir qu'il faut penser. - die Übersetzung weiß ich leider nicht mehr so genau, war aber ein sehr schöner Spruch..