Grammatikalische/Inhaltliche Korrektur?

2 Antworten

Dear Distinguished Members of the Admissions Committee,

I extend my utmost gratitude for the invaluable opportunity to present my candidacy for admission to the esteemed Iuliu Haţieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy Cluj-Napoca.

Permit me to introduce myself. My name is ..., and it is with unwavering enthusiasm that I submit my application to your revered institution. My journey toward a career in medicine finds its genesis in the profound influence of my father, a dedicated general practitioner. Witnessing his unwavering commitment to patient care ignited within me a fervent desire to delve deeper into the intricacies of human medicine. During my formative years, I eagerly immersed myself in his clinic environment, assuming administrative responsibilities while observing patient interactions with rapt attention. These experiences kindled a passion within me to comprehend the complexities of the human body, the nuances of disease development and treatment, and the transformative potential of medical intervention.

My journey has been further enriched by immersive volunteer experiences within the nursing sector and participation in meaningful initiatives such as the Maltese pilgrimage to Lourdes. These endeavors afforded me the privilege of providing compassionate care to the sick and elderly, reinforcing my aspiration to pursue a career dedicated to healing and alleviating suffering. Additionally, I eagerly anticipate an imminent volunteer placement at a hospital in Kerala, India, where I aim to broaden my practical skill set and deepen my understanding of global healthcare practices.

My interest in Iuliu Haţieganu University was piqued by the resounding endorsement of my cousin, a recent graduate of your esteemed institution. His testimonies regarding the unparalleled caliber of faculty, personalized educational approach, and promising career prospects resonated deeply with me. Following extensive research and insightful discussions with him, I am unequivocally convinced that Iuliu Haţieganu University offers an environment conducive to the realization of my professional aspirations. I am eager to follow in his footsteps and contribute meaningfully to the vibrant academic community that your university fosters.

Upon graduation, my objective is to embark on a fulfilling career as a compassionate and proficient physician. Whether within a hospital setting or as a general practitioner, I am steadfastly committed to making a substantive impact on the lives of my patients. I am open to exploring diverse medical specialties and ardently embrace the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.

In conclusion, I am profoundly honored to be considered for admission to Iuliu Haţieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy Cluj-Napoca. Should I be privileged with the opportunity to join your esteemed institution, I pledge to wholeheartedly immerse myself in its academic rigor and community ethos. Thank you for considering my application, and I eagerly anticipate the prospect of contributing to the incoming class of 2024.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

Louise0904 
Fragesteller
 29.03.2024, 18:58

Vielen vielen Dank für die Mühe! Das klingt auf jeden Fall viel professionally, ich werde es auch gleich durcharbeiten!

Hallo,

nach meinem Dafürhalten ist der Letter of Intent viel zu lang. Deshalb von hier nur:

• Lasse die Kurzformen (I'm, I've usw.) weg und schreibe in Langform (I am, I have usw.).
  • Korrigiere das Fettgedruckte: My interest for (Präposition) ... operates (Wort)

um nur mal zwei Aspekte zu nennen.

Dein Schreiben ist verständlich, enthält aber den ein oder anderen weiteren Fehler. Für ein wirklich professionelles Schreiben würde ich an deiner Stelle ein wenig Geld in die Hand nehmen und mich an einen professionellen Übersetzer wenden.

AstridDerPu

Louise0904 
Fragesteller
 29.03.2024, 16:40

das ist nur fast eine Seite, und gefordert sind ein bis zwei, das müsste also passen... danke für die Anmerkungen schon mal