Englisch Prüfung 10 Klasse (Hilfe)?

2 Antworten

wesentlicher Fehler oben: Chemical ist ein Adjektiv und kein Hauptwort und bedeutet chemisch. Wenn du Chemiker werden willst dann hättest du schreiben müssen "I want to become a chemist." (Hinweis: chemist bedeutet im britischem Englisch gleichzeitig Chemiker und Apotheker).

Woher ich das weiß:Studium / Ausbildung

Hi, my name is Felix. I am 15 years old and I live with my family in a small town called X in Germany.

It's really nice here. It's quiet and nice to live here with your family. But sometimes I'm sad too. I would like to live in a big city like Berlin, where you can go shopping or find thousands of restaurants.

Overall, it's nice here.

But let's get back to me and my family. In my family, there is my little sister X, my mom, and my dad.

In my free time, I like to go outside with my friends or drive to the nearest town, X.

If I'm not outside with my friends, I often go to the gym, like four times per week. To be honest, I'm really proud of myself for sticking with it and I hope to continue doing it.

After my 10th grade, I will start my apprenticeship as a chemical technician. I'm really thankful for that because I will earn enough money and won't be dependent on my parents anymore. I will save half of the money and spend the rest on clothes and other things.

I would like to invest half of the money I'm going to save and use it to build up a business so that I can be self-employed when I'm about 20 years old.

One of my big goals is to be self-employed so that I can organize my working hours myself and have more time for myself and my family.

About a year ago, I founded a fashion brand with a friend, and we really wanted to do it. We even went to the town hall and registered the business. But unfortunately, it didn't work out because we didn't have enough money for that. After my training, we want to try it again.

I'm really good at social media and have a great experience in this field, and I'm always learning English through it.

Thank you for taking the time to get to know me a little better.

felix77777x 
Fragesteller
 20.04.2023, 15:55

danke ^^ hab 39/40 punkten