Englisch Hausaufgaben Verbesserung
Könntet ihr folgenden Text bitte korrigieren??
- How do you feel about this song? When I listened for the first time to Beyonce´s song “Proud to be an American”, I recognized that the melody and the rhythm are very catchy. You can distinctly hear the hymn-character the performer has given her song and the idea to combine lyrics and melody to convince the listener of your opinion. I do not like this kind of forcing you into a specific opinion. I prefer artists who animate you to form your own point of view or at least make you think about the topic in general. Moreover, the strong opinionated message of pride and patriotism is repulsive to me. In my experience pride, as long as you use it to feel self-confident and motivated, can be a good character trait, but too much of it can block your view. No one could deny that this is proofed not only in the History frequently, this thought is also often covered by literature, movies etc. In relation to the topic of Beyonce´s song, this means, that you should not just praise America to the skies. There are also not so commendable sides of the “Country of liberty”. Instead of this homage to the bright sides of America the singer should more directly mention that this country is too beautiful and stand for too much to let it destroy by political and societal problems. On the other hand I am impressed by the directness of her opinion about America. Such a passionate patriotic message is not very often seen in Europe, especially in Germany. Patriotism can be good for a nation, because it supports the cohesion and the mood in the society. Maybe Germany should finally, ages after World War Two, start to build up a healthy Patriotism and Pride of their country.
- Summary “Proud to be an American” is a in 2008 re-released cover by the famous patriotic American song “God bless the USA” by the R&B singer Beyonce. Beyonce expresses in her patriotic song, that you should count one´s blessings, in this case the unimpeachable freedom America has given to her, even if everything else would have been taken away from you. With this and by reminding the listeners of the all the people who died in past acts for the liberty she can thankfully enjoy nowadays, the praises the whole American attitude of life: The priority of being more or less free to do whatever you want and act independent. Especially in the refrain and the second stanza Beyonce shows the deeply in the American history rooted pride for their whole country and it´s symbols. Just like the all- American moral concept is even God asked for his blessing and peace for the nation. In this song are all listeners called up to be proud of America, and express that patriotism passionated, as well as trying to keep the country worth for this and protect it as good as you can.
How do you feel about this song?
When I listened to Beyonce´s song "Proud to be an American” for the first time, I recognized that the melody and the rhythm are very catchy. You can distinctly hear the hymn-character the performer has given her song and the idea to combine lyrics and melody to convince the listener of her opinion. I do not like this kind of being forced into a specific opinion. I prefer artists who animate the listeners/me to form their/my own point of view or at least make them/me think about the topic in general. Moreover, the strong opinionated message of pride and patriotism is repulsive to me. In my experience pride, as long as it is use to feel self-confident and motivated, can be a good character trait, but too much of it can block one‘s view. No one could deny that this has frequently been proven not only in history, this thought is also often covered by literature, movies etc. In relation to (umformulieren) evt. The topic of Beyonce´s song means that you should not just praise America to the skies. There are also less commendable sides of the “country of liberty”. Instead of this homage to the bright sides of America, the singer should more directly mention that this country is too beautiful and stands for too much to let it be destroyed by political and societal (social???) problems. On the other hand, I am impressed by the directness of her opinion about America. Such a passionate patriotic message is not very often seen in Europe, especially in Germany. Patriotism can be good for a nation kein Komma because it supports the cohesion and the mood in kein Artikel society. Maybe Germany should finally, ages after World War Two, start to build up a healthy patriotism and pride of its country. Summary “Proud to be an American” is a cover of the famous patriotic American song “God bless the USA” by the R&B singer Beyonce released in 2008. In her patriotic song, Beyonce expresses that you should count your blessings, in this case the unimpeachable freedom America has given to her, even if everything else were taken away from you. With this and by reminding the listeners of all the people who died in past acts for the liberty, she can thankfully enjoy nowadays, she praises the whole American attitude of life: The priority of being more or less free to do whatever you want and act independently. Especially in the refrain and the second stanza Beyonce shows the pride for their (wessen???) whole country and its symbols deeply rooted in (kein Artikel) American history.
Just like the all-American moral concept is even God asked for his blessing and peace for the nation. (Den Satz verstehe ich nicht, da stimmt etwas nicht mit der Satzstellung.)
In this song all listeners are called up to be proud of America and to express their patriotism passionately, as well as to try to keep the country worth for this (umformulieren, da unverständlich) and protect it as well as you can.
Da der Text sehr umfangreich ist, habe ich nur korrigiert, was mir beim flüchtigen Durchlesen auf den ersten Blick aufgefallen ist. Ich mag nicht ausschließen, dass noch mehr zu ändern wäre.
Ist der Text so richtig (Er ist auf Englisch)?
Bitte auf Fehler, Verbesserungen etc. eingehen :-) Es hat nichts mit einer Bewerbung zu tun, mein Lehrer verlangte nur von mir es genau so zu machen >_< also bitte nicht wundern
Application for the meeting project to America (Washington)
I would like to visit America, because in my opinion, it is as fascinating as no other place in this world. With all its unbeatable scenic views, full of mountain ranges, rolling hills, tourism booming cities, famous attractions such as the Niagara Falls and so much more, almost every corner of America is without exception a real eye catcher. I also love the fact of how multicultural America is, with all its different kinds of people and religions. A big advantage is the variety of delicious food, because here you can find anything, from typical American food like hot dogs to all the varieties of sweets. Apart from that, I really want to see what it's like to live with an American family, how it's like to go to the school there, how it really is to be in America and how it all differs from Germany. I am looking forward to meeting a lot of nice and friendly people in America besides my exchange partner.
I would perfectly fit in the student exchange, because I’m sociable, committed and open for new experiences in my life. To take responsibilities and to be reliable is easy for me. Me and my parents can speak English very well, so there won’t be any problems in this case. Travelling is pure joy for me, I love to see new things, to learn about them and to explore countries, so that I feel no homesickness and can fully concentrate on the trip. I’m very good at giving presentations and do such things with great commitment and joy. In addition to it, it would be delighted to represent our school with my classmates. I’m very exited
Ist es nur eine Abzocke?
Ich habe eine super schöne, voll möblierte Wohnung gefunden zu einem mehr als hammermäßigen Preis. Das hat anfangs etwas irritiert, aber ich habe den Vermieter kontaktiert. 2 Tage später bekam ich eine Antwort, die mich etwas stutzig gemacht hat, bezüglich des Deutsches. Es klang so als wäre es mit einem schlechten Übersetzer übersetzt worden. Zu dem stand im Betreff "Gebäude Architekt ". Nun ja etwas stutzig aber noch immer interessiert antwortete ich und ich bekam folgende E-Mail:
Thank you for your attention about my apartment for rent. If you have questions about the bills, I need to inform you that only bills that you will pay are for internet and gas around 40 - 50 EUR. You can use my furniture with no extra pay, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you will have access to a large and well ventilated cellar, where you can store my furniture. The price that must be paid every month will be 400 EUR including all utility (water, electricity, heating, cable TV, parking space, refrigerator, microwave, etc). Since I am the only person who have the keys and the acts I am able to use a real estate agency for delivery named Airbnb who will take care of this transaction, and I am willing to send you the keys so you can visit it and see if the apartment suits your needs. So the delivery will be started like this:
1) I will make the delivery papers at Airbnb agency.I will pay also to fees of the delivery that will be around 150 €.
2) After I will make the papers for delivery, Airbnb will require for your payment confirmation of the first month and the guarantee deposit(€ 400.00 + € 800.00= € 1200.00) into their bank account , you will find the instructions in the invoice.
3) After you confirm the payment , delivery will start and when you will receive the keys , you will have 2 days inspection period before your final decision to rent.
The agent will arrive at your address in 2 - 3 working day's.
4) If all is in order, you will instruct Airbnb agency to give me the money. Further rents will be sent directly to my bank account.
5) If you refuse to rent the apt , Airbnb agency will give you a full refund (€ 1200.00) and you will give them back the keys and the contract.
If you agree to proceed the delivery I need from you these information:
Name: Address: City: Postal Code: Country: Copy of ID or passport attached by mail: Phone number available: Nr. of persons:
After we start the delivery you just need to follow the instructions that you will get from agency so we can close the transaction successfully. The keys and the acts can remain at you until you want to see and move in to the apartment.
Thank you and I will wait for news !*
Da gingen bei mir alle Alarmglocken los. Das ist mit Sicherheit eine Abzocke oder ? Das was mich so verwundert ist, dass die Anzeige im perfekten Deutsch geschrieben ist.. War jemand schon mal in einer ähnlichen Situation?
Englisch Oberstufe: summary über "keeping In Touch"
Ist meine summary so korrekt und gut? The Article keeping in Touch written by James Smith and published in Year 2014, deals with the most important aspects of keeping in touch. Today You can't more think away of the technology and the Internet. We use it everyday for business and of course for talking together to keep in touch with your friends and families. So with your smartphone you can Talk with your Friends and naturally write text messagers like whatsapp whenever and whereever you are. This ist a great think and its to easy but also fast. Overall we can day that the Internet has gone portable. Anyway you can communicate with your friends via Social Networks Sites and can send or Share photos,messages and of course if you want Gombe closer you can do Phone falls like Face to Face. Finale with Smartphones,tablets and the Social Media Networking Sites you can alyways keep in Touch with your Friends.
Hilfe englische Facharbeit!
Hallo Leute also ich muss meine Facharbeit nächste Woche abgeben und habe meine Einleitung gemacht, aber ich weiß nicht ob die oke ist und ob ich Fehler habe.. Fände es echt seeehr nett wenn ich korrigieren würdet :D
This Facharbeit is about the book Brick Lane by Monica Ali The main topic is the role of Fate in Nazneen´s struggle for self-determination. I chose this topic, because i think Fate is a serious topic for some people and i wanted to deal closer with this. Especially the view of other cultures interested me. I want to understand why other people think the way they think. In our society there are different views of everything and Fate is a topic about what you can talk so long. I am going to specialize of the role of Fate for the eastern people,Nazneen and the other characters in the book. For this first i am going to analyse what general fate means. Then I will deal with the role of fate in the book. At the end i am going to do a comparison about the view of fate with Nazneen and me. This comparison is good because you can see the difference of the view from a girl who was born in Europe and a girl who comes to Europe with eigtheen. This aspects are important and I chose them because I think they are the main aspects to understand what fate means for Nazneen and because Fate has a significant role in this book I think you must understand the role of Fate to understand Nazneen.