Komplimente auf Englisch

4 Antworten

• ♫ If you stood in front of a mirror and held up eleven roses, you would see twelve of the most beautiful things in the world.
  • ♫ If I had a rose for every time I thought of you I'd be walking in a garden forever.
  • ♫ If you were a tear in my eye, I wouldn't cry for fear of losing you.
  • ♫ Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great untill I ran out of stars.
  • ♫ You are my bestfriend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you're the love of my life, you're my one and only, you're my everything.

...bärenenmäßig gut!

@earnest

-oops, Tippfehler: "bärenmäßig" oder "bearenmäßig"

Hi.
Google mal "compliment list". Wenn das nicht hilft, versuch mal "shakespeare compliment list".

Gruß, earnest

1.I love your smile and the way you make me smile. 2.I love the way you walk, talk and laugh. 3.You just make me feel so good. 4.I will call you honey, darling, sweetheart... 5.You are the best, you are amazing! 6.I can’t get enough of you...You drive me wild! 7.You know me so well, inside and out. 8.I love you so much... 9.I love you with my heart and soul... 10.I love everything about you, inward and outward 11.You make me laugh all the time! 12.You keep my spirits so high 13.You have a wonderful sense of humour, you are so funny... 14.I love the way you brighten up a room...
15.I love the way you love me 16.I love the way you make me feel 17.You make me feel at the top of the world! 18.I never want you to stop loving me 19.I cherish your love for me 20.I don’t know what I would do without you in my life 21.You fill my world with hope and love... 22.You complete me so well 23.You make me feel so special and lucky 24.I need you so badly... 25.You just made my day 26.You make my days beautiful and nights wonderful 27.I can’t get enough of your hugs and kisses... 28.I am sorry if I ever hurt you 29.I promise to love and cherish you forever 30.You are the one for me, my soul mate... 31.I don’t need anyone else in my life 32.You satisfy me completely 33.Marry me and make me the luckiest man in the world! 34.I have always loved you and will always love you 35.I miss you terribly. 36.I am so lonely without you... 37.My world is empty without you. 38.I can’t wait to be with you. 39.I want to be with you forever. 40.I love the way you hold me. 41.I cannot bear to part with you for so long. 42.I feel like I am dreaming when I am with you. 43. I have never been loved like this before... 44.I would like to wake up next to you forever. 45.It hurts to see you in pain. 46.I’d rather not be with anyone than you. 47.You are my Juliet. 48.A kiss for your every wish 49.You have changed my life completely 50.I can’t be thankful enough for the time we have been together... 51.I will lay down my life for you! 52.I’d rather not live than live without your love. 53.I love the way you look up to me. 54.I trust you with all my heart 55. I can't thank you enough for your love... 56.I cannot express my love for your love completely. 57.‘I love you’ is not enough to describe my feelings for you. 58.You make me feel like the luckiest guy in the world 59. I enjoy every moment with you. 60.You make every other girl pale in comparison. oder mmehr schnulzig:

‘As long as you-re with me, I don’t care where we go’ Es scheint, dass du etwas schnulziges sagen moechtest, wie waers mit: “last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.” “If I could I would send an angel to watch over you – but I can’t because angels don’t watch over angels.” “The say a picture tells 1000 words, but when I see yours all I see is 3” I…love…you!” If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you.” “I will love you forever and one additional day” “I could conquer the world with just one hand as long as you were holding the other.” “God was showing off when he created you” “Look into my eyes and you’ll find me. Look into my heart and you’ll find you.” “I never knew what love was until I met you” “Before I met you I never knew what it was like to smile for no reason” “Someone stole all the stars in the sky and put them into your eyes’ “You are my dictionary – because you add meaning to my life”

Komplimente an Mädchen 14/15

Hallo ich würde gerne mal ein paar SEHR gute Komplimente wissen. Also keine witzigen oder übertriebenen Komplimente. Also Komplimente wo sie 2 feurig denkt also einmal als normaler anmachspruch (Kompliment) und noch anders. Also Sie soll sich zu 85% sicher sein das es ein Kompliment war. Schreibt mal ein mehrere Kompilimente. Danke :-)

...zur Frage

Kann mir bitte einer sagen wie dieses Lied heisst?

Du bist immer da für mich selbst wenn jeder andere gerade es grad nicht ist. Du bist wie ein Star für mich, weil du der Wahnsinn bist. Ich würde dich gerne beschreiben doch dafür habe ich die Sprache nicht denn es ist schwer 'perfekt' zu beschreiben.  Dafür würden alle meine Sätze & Texte nicht reichen. Und du musst mir versprechen zu bleiben & auch in schlechteren Zeiten mir dein Lächeln zu zeigen. Nichts kann uns brechen wir beide gehen diese Weg gemeinsam, weil wir uns für ewig vereint haben. & ich bleib da, ganz egal wie schwierig es sein mag, für immer deins, für immer meins für immer uns.

Hier ein kleiner Ausschnitt woran ich mich noch erinnern kann aber ich weiss nicht mehr wie es heißt hoffe ihr könnt mit helfen!

Lg

...zur Frage

Eure Meinung zu meinem Essay - Happiness

Ich habe ein Essay geschrieben und würde gerne eure Meinung dazu wissen. Auf fehlerhinweise würde ich mich auch freuen. What is “happiness”? Since of the start of the human being, people were trying to reach happiness! In the different episodes of history, there were different ways for being happy. In today's world, we have many ways to achieve our happiness which depends on the personal perspective of every individual. In general, we can say that happiness is the inner state of well-being and satisfaction.

Let's start with something people like to discuss about. Do we need a high living standard, money, expensive cars and big mansions to be happy? Many people say that money does not play any role on how happy someone is. Away from this question, we have to know first, what happiness really is. If happiness is the inner state of well-being and satisfaction, then it has to come from inside. Every individual has his own emotions, his way of thinking and spiritual values. That means that no one can really say what happiness is and what happiness is not. Back to our question, if happiness does not depends on how much money you have, rich people might also be happy because they have a lot of money. For some people money is more important then humans and they love their cars and big villas more then people with who they can share their live. Satisfaction with that what they are and what they have is it what they need to be happy.

In direct comparison to the first argument and to the first definition of happiness we can take people who have a family, wife, children, or just people who means a lot to the person. Do they have to be happy? Maybe! They can be the kind of people who thinks that he do not need a lot of things around him, but a lot of humans who love him and of course he also might be not happy like the example in the first part of this essay. He might be a “things-lover”. So happiness always comes from the inner state of people and accords to the personal perspective of an individual. In psychology it is able to influence this inner state by hypnosis. If hypnosis can look into the inner state of people and change it, happiness and unhappiness must be something that we decide. We decide, whatever condition we are in, if we are happy or not.

In conclusion happiness is like we saw by examples of two different people nothing that we an define or decide, if someone is happy or not. It is not the money we have or the family and the people around us. It is what we think we need and what we think we do not need. We can change it whenever we want from an unhappy life to a happy and beautiful life or conversely.

...zur Frage

Er bekommt von allen Komplimente

wenn man mit jemanden zusammen ist sollte man ihm/ihr viele komplimente machen und viel loben. normalerweise. Aber was ist eigentlich wenn der partner bereits weiß dass er total hübsch ist und ständig komplimente bekommt? wenn es ihn nervt dass man ihn nur aufs Aussehen beschränkt. Sollte man ihm trotzdem Komplimente zum Aussehen machen? Oder sollte man sich zurückhalten mit den Komplimenten im allgemeinen? Vielleicht kann man auch einfach nur Komplimente machen die mit seinem Charakter zu tun haben oder?

Aber der den ich mag bekommt eigentlich zu allem viele komplimente o.o Aber am meinsten halt zum Aussehen...

...zur Frage

Mögen Männer Komplimente?

Mögen Männer Komplimente und wenn ja welche Art von Komplimente?

...zur Frage

Ehrliche Meinungen zu diesem Text:)?

Hallo:) Also ich schreibe in meiner Freizeit gerne Texte/Gedichte/Geschichten und ich will eins davon präsentieren, in einer Gruppe mit anderen Leuten, die gerne schreiben, aber in England. Also ist der Text auf Englisch und wollte nur wissen wie ihr den Text so findet, das Thema ist "Hurtful Emotional"

Würde mich über jede Meinung freuen, und auch Verbesserungsvorschläge und Kritik:)

i have never been in love.

never have i experienced some kind of affection of another, admiring me.

i would like to think i'm okay with that.

i don't need that person, i'm okay alone

but then after some time i do crave for companionship. a special kind of love from somebody 'cause maybe then i'd be happier. maybe then i wouldn't feel this lonely.

so i seek for every oppurtinity. meaning i see all the good in every person, ignoring even their worst traits because i'm slowly getting desperate.i

start getting wrong ideas, letting my hopes go high, for them only to be crushed once again

i fall in love with someone too easily and too fast, because i'm broken, meaning all the love and affection pours out of me without even really wanting it to and it makes me want to give all my attention to all kinds of people, including wrong ones.

nothing ever happens. my imaginations and wishes are hopeless and they start fading away. people telling me "the right one will come" makes me want to cry because i have no faith in that anymore. how can the right person come, when i keep thinking it's nearly every person i see on the streets. how can i know the right person will come, when i keep running off to all the wrong places. i allow myself to be used, i let people take advantage of me thinking they love me..because all the people i have "loved" abandoned me. they lost interest and left, so i have the idea the right one doesn't exist. my desperation took over my patience and i'm lost. I can't anymore and give up

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?