Au-pair Bewerbung, Englisch Hilfe :)

3 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Bin schon recht müde, also werde ich nur schnell die gröbsten Fehler verbessern.

To my future host family,

Thank you very much for considering my application. In this letter I would love to tell you something about myself. My name is XY and I am 18 years old. I live in Germany, more precisely in a small town (20 000 inhabitants) called ..................

I live here with my family and our dog and cat in a beautiful old house. The house is near the edge of the town and we enjoy doing long walks with our dog through the beautiful nature. We live in the Palatinate region, which is known for good food, wide forests and of course our special accent. Our wine festivals are famous worldwide. Every year, thousands of people from around the whole world visit our biggest wine festival, called the 'Wurstmarkt´.

It´s hard to find anything better than the beautiful autumns in the Palatinate, when everybody is hiking in the Palatinate Forest and enjoying themselves.

I want to be an au pair because I love to work with children. Their particular view on everyday life is fascinating. I've already taken care of kids in the kindergarten next to our house and I took care of children in a holyday camp in autumn 2012. I played board or card games as well as outdoor games with them, for example hide and seek, seesawing and so on. I enjoyed it very much and would do it again if I had the chance to.

In the kindergarten we made some Easter handicrafts and sang a lot, but also in the holiday camp we made tone figures and similar things with the children. I was very interested in inventing indoor and outdoor activities and games for the kids. I also took care of them while they were eating and looked after their table manners. In the group, there were about 30 children and they played a lot outside, so sometimes a child got hurt, but this wasn´t a problem for me either.

I love travelling and would like to find out more about the everyday life of an English family. I have already visited the capital cities of England, Spain, France and of course Germany and I have also travelled to some other cities. I love watching people in their everyday life. I really want to be part of another family for a few months. For me it´s really interesting to compare life in a foreign country with that in Germany.

Sport has always played a major role in our family and therefore also in my life. I love jogging with my dog and enjoy my weekly athletic training. I also decided to concentrate on sports at school and one of my intensive courses, besides Biology and German, is Physical Education. That means I have a few more practical lessons every week and theory lessons (Biology and Physics). In class, we play volleyball, we do athletics and swimming and also gymnastics. I started doing sports at the age of four, first swimming and riding, later dancing and athletics. Moreover, I have been doing hammer throwing for about seven years, together with my sister and my father. I also won some regional and national prizes, which I’m really proud of.

We had three horses for some years. I was eleven years old when my sister and I got our first horse, a Norwegian called Viking. My sister and me broke the horse on our own. At the age of thirteen I was given my own horse, my little girl Farina which I loved a lot. The trio was completed by Marschall, my father's old horse which was already 31 years old. Unfortunately, we had to sell the horses when we moved house. When we still had the horses I learned a lot about taking responsibility for another animate creature, as it was my and my sister Melissa´s daily task to take care of the horses, clean them and ride them. During this time, I often had to neglect my friends and my hobbies because of the horses, but I enjoyed this time a lot.

In my spare time I like going out with friends, meeting them for a coffee, doing sushi-evenings or going swimming with them. I used to play the clarinet for some years, but because of the preparation for my university-entrance diploma, I often haven´t got the time to play. At Christmas, however, I always take it out again to play a Christmas song for the family.

I´m looking forward to being an au-pair in England. I hope that this year will be an enrichment for both you and me and I would like to say thank you in advance for giving me this unique chance.

Das eine oder andere hab' ich jetzt wahrscheinlich noch übersehen. Hab' schon an ein paar Stellen ein bisschen gekürzt. Es ist zwar schön, dass du so viel von dir schreibst, aber ein paar Details weniger hätten es wahrscheinlich auch getan. ;-)

adabei  03.01.2013, 18:17

Danke für das "Sternchen".

To my future host family, Thank you very much for considering my application! In this letter I would love to tell you a little bit about myself. My Name is XY and I am 18 years old, I live with my Family und Pets in the West Germany, at the Province YY, more precise in a 20000 population town, calls ZZ.

I live here with my Family, our Dog, our cat and our located nutria in a beautiful old house. The house is near the edge of the town and we enjoy it with long walks with our dog trough the nature. We live in Palatia, which is stamped by good food, wide forests and of course our special aczent. Our wine festivals are famous around the world. Every year thousands of people from around the whole world visit our biggest Wine festival on earth, it calls the 'Wurstmarkt´.It´s hard to find something better as the beautiful autumns in Palatinate, when everybody hike in the Palatinate Forest and enjoy.

I want to be an au pair because I love to work with children, they own view on the everydaylife is fascinating. I already cared for the kids in the Kindergarten next to our house and I took care for the children in a holyday camp in autumn 2012. I played with them board or card games and played with them outside. For example climbing, seesawing, catching or hide and find. I enjoyed everything and would do it every time again. In the kindergarten we tinkered some Easter handicrafts and sang a lot, but also in the holyday camp we tinker some tone figures or sock dolls. All the caretakers have to think about workshops for the children and play or tinker with them. I am interested to consider some handicraft works or active games for the kids inside and outside. I also took care about them while eating and looked for some good table manners. In the group there was about 30 children and they playes a lot outside, so sometimes somebody hurt himself, but this wasn´t a problem for me as well.

And I love to travel and witness the everyday life of a normal English family. I already visited the capital cities of England, Spain, France and of course Germany and I also traveled to some other cities. I love to watch the people at their everyday live. I really want to be a part of another family for just this few months. For me it´s really interesting to look at the conditions on other countries and match them with Germany and the german kind of living.

Sport has always played a big role in our family and therefore also in my life. I love to jog with my dog and enjoy my weekly athletic training. I also decided to lay focus on Sport in the school and one of my intensive courses is beside Biology and German, Physical Education. That means I have a few more Practical Lessons every week and Theory Lessons (full of Biology and Physics). In class we play Volleyball, we do Athletics and swimming and also Gymnastics. I started with Sports with about 4 years, first swimming and riding, later dancing and Athletics. And I do Hammer throwing for about 7 years with my sister and my Father, I also won some regional and national prize, which I’m really proud of.

For some years we own three horses. I was 11 years old when my sister and me became our first horse, a Norwegian called Viking, my sister and me break tthe horse on our own. With 13 I became my one horse, my little girl Farina which I loved a lot, the trio was completed by the old horse from my father Marschall, which was already 31 years and get his charity at ourselves. But because of our movement and iniquity we have to sell the horses. At this time a learned a lot about to accept responsibility for another animate being. Because it was my and my sister Melissa´s daily task to take care for the horses, clean them and ride them. In thisthis time a learned a lot about to accept responsibility for another animate being. Because it was my and my sister Melissa´s daily task to take care for the horses, clean them and ride them. In this time I often have to push back my friends and other hobby’s for the horses, but I enjoyed this time a lot. In my free time I like to go out with friends to meet them at a coffee, do Sushi-Evenings or go swimming with them. I also played the clarinet for years, but because of the university-entrance diploma, I often haven´t got time or muse to play. But on Christmas I take it out to play a Christmas song for the family.

I´m looking forward to be Au-pair in England, I hope that this year will be enrichment for both you and I and I would like to say thanks in advance that you will give me this unique chance.

adabei  01.01.2013, 22:43

Auf die Schnelle:

To my future host family,

Thank you very much for considering my application!

In this letter Komma I would love to tell you a little bit about myself. My Name is XY and I am 18 years old, I live with my Family und Pets in (---) West Germany, at the Province YY, more precise in a 20000 population town, calls ZZ.

I live here with my Family, our Dog, our cat and our located nutria in a beautiful old house. The house is hier fehlt etwas near the edge of the town and we enjoy it with long walks with our dog trough the nature. We live in Palatia, which is stamped by good food, wide forests and of course our special aczent. Our wine festivals are famous around the world. Every year Komma thousands of people from around the whole world visit our biggest Wine festival on earth, it calls the 'Wurstmarkt´.It´s hard to find something better as the beautiful autumns in Palatinate, when everybody hike in the Palatinate Forest and enjoy.

I want to be an au pair because I love to work with children, they own view on the everydaylife is fascinating. I already cared for the kids in the Kindergarten next to our house and I took care for the children in a holyday camp in autumn 2012. I played with them - Stellung board or card games and played with them outside - Wiederholung, Stellung. For example climbing, seesawing, catching or hide and find.

I enjoyed everything and would do it every time again. In the kindergarten Komma we tinkered some Easter handicrafts and sang a lot, but also in the holyday camp we tinker some tone figures or sock dolls - Stellung.

All the caretakers

have to think about workshops for the children and play or tinker with them. I am interested to consider some handicraft works or active games for the kids inside and outside. I also took care about them while eating and looked for some good table manners. In the group Komma there was about 30 children and they playes a lot outside, so sometimes somebody hurt himself, but this wasn´t a problem for me as well.

And - kein Satzanfang I love to travel and witness the everyday life of a normal English family. I already visited the capital cities of England, Spain, France and of course Germany and I also traveled to some other cities. I love to watch (---) people at their everyday live. I really want to be a part of another family for just this few months. For me it´s really interesting to look at the conditions on other countries and match them with Germany and the german

kind of living.

Sport has always played a big role in our family and therefore also in my life. I love to jog with my dog and enjoy my weekly athletic training. I also decided to lay focus on Sport

in the school and one of my intensive courses is beside Biology and German, Physical Education - Stellung.

AstridDerPu  02.01.2013, 02:28

That means I have a few more Practical Lessons every week and Theory Lessons (full of Biology and Physics). In class Komma we play Volleyball, we do Athletics and swimming and also Gymnastics. I started with Sports with about 4 years, first swimming and riding, later dancing and Athletics. And (kein Satzanfang) I do (Zeit) Hammer throwing for about 7 years with my sister and my Father, I also won some regional and national prize, which I’m really proud of. (2 Sätze)

For some years Komma we own (Zeit) three horses. I was 11 years old Komma when my sister and me

became (= wurden) our first horse, a Norwegian called Viking

Neuer Satz - my sister and *me (Pronomen) break (Zeit) tthe horse on our own.

With 13 Komma I became (= wurde) my one horse, my little girl Farina which I loved a lot

Neuer Satz the trio was completed by the old horse from my father Marschall, which was already 31 years (hier fehlt etwas)and get (Zeit) his (Pronomen) charity (Wort) at (Präposition) ourselves (Pronomen).

But because of our movement and iniquity we have to sell the horses. At this time Komma

a learned a lot about to accept responsibility for another animate being.

Because it was my and my sister Melissa´s daily task to take care for the horses, clean them and ride them.

In thisthis time a learned a lot about to accept responsibility for another animate being. Because it was my and my sister Melissa´s daily task to take care for the horses, clean them and ride them. - doppelt

In this time Komma; Wiederholung I often have to push back my friends and other hobby’s

for the horses, but I enjoyed this time a lot. In my free time Komma I like to go out with friends Komma to meet them at a coffee, do Sushi-Evenings or go swimming with them. I also played the clarinet for years, but because of the university-entrance diploma, I often haven´t got time or muse to play. But on Christmas I take it out to play a Christmas song for the family.

I´m looking forward to be

hier fehlt etwas

Au-pair in England

Neuer Satz I hope that this year (welches Jahr) will be enrichment for both you and I

Neuer Satz I would like to say thanks in advance that you will give me this unique chance.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

PS: Viel zu lang und detailliert und viel zu viele Fehler.