Why i would like to life in the USA / Englisch-Text: Ansehen bitte :)

6 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Yes, I would like to live in the USA. I like the beautiful beaches in Florida, also known as “the sunshine state”. Every Evening I would be able to lie on the beach, assumed I have time. At any time of the year Komma it is warm. In winter Komma there is approximately 25 degree centigrade. The next reason why I would like to live in the USA is kein Komma because there are so many attractions. The education is there also not bad - Satzstellung.

There are many technical colleges to study hier fehlt etwas. The United States leads the world in higher education and complementary advantages ???. In the first place Komma a good business environment, way better than hier fehlt etwas Europe or Canada and in the second place the largest single market in the world. - Kein vollständiger Satz

If you do business in the United States of America, you can easily generate revenue to reinvest. Basically Komma this means that doing business in America is preferable to doing business anywhere else in the world. America also leads in Art and Culture. They have Hollywood, Broadway, and Disney. They have vast natural resources, relatively underpopulated countrysides, and one of the highest educated work forces in the world. Finally, I can imaginable to live in the USA for a while, but my commands of English have to go better. But if I really live in the United States later hier fehlt etwas, I have to inform more about the lifestyle in the USA. First of all Komma I have got to take a vacation there and consider the important things there. Then I can only decide kein Komma if I hier fehlt etwas live in the USA.- Stellung

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

Schön, dass dir meine Antwort gefallen hat und danke für das Sternchen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Hi.
Mir gefällt Dein sehr individueller Text gut. Effektiv strukturiert, fließende Übergänge, gelungene Zusammenstellung relevanter Aspekte. Eine runde Sache!

(Zu den sprachlichen Unebenheiten hast Du genügend Rückmeldungen.)

Satz Stellung, grammatik und die Zeiten.

• Every evening
  • assuming
  • during winter (hoert sich besser an, meiner Meinung nach)
  • the education there is also not bad (Satzstellung)
  • du hast geschrieben man kann technische colleges studieren ;) there are many technical colleges to study at..
  • The United States leads (are leading), was bitte ist "complementary advantages"?
  • Firstly, secondly
  • largest single market (in was? - der groesste einzelne Markt?)
  • I can imaginable to live in the USA for a while, but my commands of English have to go better (der Satz macht mal sowas von gar keinen Sinn)
  • you do NOT begin a sentence with "BUT" *Generell wird der Text ab "I can imaginable" ziemlich durcheinander und falsch, sorry.

Das oben aufgelistete ist das was ich so auf die Schnell gefunden habe. Hoffe das hilft dir schon ein bischen.

Hi ChickPea.
Für mich ist das "Verbot", einen Satz mit "But" zu beginnen, ein Relikt aus der Mottenkiste. Das war einmal.

Einen vernünftigen Grund für eine solche Regel sehe ich nicht.
Auch moderne Schriftsteller sehen das anscheinend ähnlich.

Ältere deutsche Gymnasiallehrer, die diese Regel anscheinend immer noch propagieren, werden sich vielleicht auch noch an den sprachlichen Wandel anpassen...

Gruß, earnest

@earnest

Mag sein, Allerdings bin ich kein aelterer deutscher Gymnasiallehrer sondern einfach nur jemand, der ein "but" am Satzanfang einfach nicht benutzt.

Mir ist allerdings aufgefallen, das dies auch noch so gehandhabt wird. Vielleicht nicht auf FB oder Foren oder wo auch immer, aber auf professioneller Ebene schon.

Just my 2 cents.

Dann aendere ich meine Aussage eben in

• you should not use "but" at the beginning of a sentence if possible because it does not sound very nice and professional

Hilfe bei einem 5min Talk in englisch?

Hallo ich muss für englisch ein 5min Talk machen, und da mir zurzeit niemand helfen kann, frage ich hier mal nach. Mir geht es hauptsächlich um Grammatikalische Fehler und falls jemand verbesserungsvorschläge hat bitte sagen

Vortrag:

Hello and welcome. Imagine you just want to fly on vacation with your son.

Suddenly you hear an explosion and the plane is crashing.

You wake up in the destroyed plane and see how your son gets kidnapped by a strange man.

Now you are an a island and you have to survive in the forest.

So because I want to tell you something about one of my favourite video games named The Forest.

The forest is a Single or Multiplay open world Survival horror game produced by the Publisher Endnight.

And the early access was released in 2014. and the 1.0 April 2018.

You can play the game on Pc and PS4.

The game is available on steam (steam is like a platform where you can buy and download) for about 17euros.

it also gets new content by regular updates so it never gets boring.

The Map of the game is very big and there are very many Caves

and other interesting things there like containers a yacht and villages.

I already told you that the story starts with a plane crash and you are the only survivor with your son who got kidnapped.

Now you have to build a shelter and try to survive.

If you want to survive in the Forest you have to pay attention to allot.

For example, if you eat poisonous berries you can get ill and have to find aloe vera to heal you or if it starts raining you have to build a fire to dry yourself.

With all the things you can find in the woods you can craft Clothing, Weapons and many other items.

In caves, you can find very helpful things like an Axe, Dynamite, Climbing tool or also a Chainsaw.

You can build Houses, Fences, Chairs quite everything you need to survive. But you are not alone on the island.

There are also cannibals and Mutants who are trying to kill you.

In the game, there are also and walls you can build to defend yourself from your unfriendly neighbours.

If you want to finish the story you have to find some of these items.

But in the caves are also some monsters to make the game harder

There are also a lot of animals like crocodiles, birds, Boars, turtles and many more.

The story ends with entering a huge underground lab. There were experiments with humans and the Mutants have broken out and killed the scientists.

If go on you can find your son... But he is dead! But there is a chance to revive him. You have to find a living kid to sacrafice it for your son.

then you find a little girl that mutates into a big monster. After you have fought her you have to realize that she does not qualify as a victim.

Now you have the choice... Shot a plane to get a new Victim or shut the lab down. What would you do...?

If you revive timmy he is infected and you can see a cutscene where Timmy turns into a Monster like the girl... Then the game is over!

Thank you for your attention

...zur Frage

Brief an die Zukünftige Gastfamilie - Gut so?

Dear host family. First of all I want to thank you very much for giving me the chance to life in the US for ten months and that I can be a part of your family. My name is xxx but everyone just calls me xxx. I live with my mum xxx, my dad xxx and my brother xxx in a little city called xxx in the middle of Germany. We live here in a little house with a very nice garden. My brother is three years older than me and starts to study business management in summer. We have a really good relationship. He already has his drivers license so we often just drive around with his car, listen to music, laughing and singing loud. My mum is xx years old and works xxxxxxx. I often go shopping with her and can tell her everything. My dad is xx years old and xxxxxxxx. I spend much time with my family. We love to do sports or to travel. We often go on trips to other cities or to other countries. Two years ago we were on vacation in Florida. I enjoyed it very much. Since then I would like to go to America again, would like to live there and would like to go to school there.

My school is a Gymnasium and I go there every day by foot. That’s why I wake up every single day at 6 a.m. but I am a morning person so I don’t have problems with that. My favorite subjects in school are English, Math and of course Sports. I also learn Spanish which I enjoy too, even if it’s sometimes very hard. Twice a week I go to a school for disabled children and play with them in my free time. The kids love me and I love them. When I am older I would like to be a teacher for kids like these. I also help younger children from my school in especially math. In my free time I often meet my friends or do sports. I used to do gymnastics for eleven years and I am quite good at it. Now I visit the gym twice to four times a week. If there is enough snow in winter I go skiing almost every weekend. In summer I go swimming like every single day with my friends. When I was younger I used to be in the swimming club and I was really good for my age. I also like cycling, skating and ice-skating. But I also love to go shopping or to the cinema like every normal teenager I guess. I would like to spend one year with you because I want to experience by myself how it is to live in another country, go to a high school and speaking another language. Thank you very much for letting my dream come true! I really look forward to meet you See you soon! Love, xxx

...zur Frage

Englisch Hausaufgabe Written Discussion Verbesserungsvorschläge?

Ich muss als Hausaufgabe eine Written Discussion schreiben. Könnte jemand über meine drüberschauen und sie Verbessern oder mir tipps geben wie ich sie besser machen kann ?

Aufgabenstellung: The Government plans to ration the usage of cars per person per year. Discuss this programme and suggest wyays to cope with car-related pollution.

There are some arguments for and against rationing the usage of cars per person per year.

First, people would have to use busses or trains more ofthen in small cities that would cause full busses and trains, because they do not have enough busses everywhere. People have to find a bus or train that comes to the rigth time to the rigth place.

Second. In Germany, we have to pay for our car taxes every year or we aren't allowed to use it. If we can only use it a bit, it would get much too expensive for that.

Another argument against is, that people who have to earn money by driving cars, will get problems. For example how could a taxi driver earn enough money for food, if he is not allowed to drive a car as ofthen as he wants to?

A good argument for rationing the usage of cars is, it would reduce the bad pollution from the cars, because they aren't used every day.

Another good argument for rationing the usage of cars is, we would have less traffic. That means that the people who are driving at that day can drive faster and there are no traffic jams anymore.

The last argument for is, the rushhour would not cause traffic jams when more people go by bus or train, so everyone comes punktual for work and can sleep longer, because they are faster.

On the one hand busses and trains might be full, but you can also ride your bike, so you will get no problems.

As conclusion I would say, the arguments for rationing the usage of cars are better than the arguments against, but there have to be special laws for people who earn their money by driving, like taxi drivers.

...zur Frage

Englisch Text korriegieren

Hallo kann jemand folgenden Text korrigieren? Dankeschön Dear Ben Russell, I read your article “Credit cards to ration individuals' carbon use“, which is published in newspaper The Independent in July19,2006. First of all I want to say that I think it's very good that there are people like you who think about the environment and of course about the problems which are exist. The suggestion is that every body has a credit-card with Carbon Dioxide points and if someone travels, use electricity, gas or petrol with carbon rations they have to pay. There is a special amount of this points and if you need more than your personal cap you have to buy credits on the open market. On the other side if there are people who cut the pollution of the carbon they produce, they could sell their surplus. Mr Miliband also suggests that banning products like light bulbs or electrical appliances which waste power while on standby, have to forbid. Everyone have to make automatic payments of offset pollution. I think this credit cards are not a good idea, because there would be a discrimination, because on the one hand rich people wouldn't cut their consume because they have the money to buy this credits. The most of them wouldn't take care about the environment. On the other hand the poor people have to take care about their carbon use. They haven't got the money to buy new credits. The result would be that the poor people take care and the richer people don't take care. Now you can say that it's maybe not a completely good result but now there are a few people who take care. Better than no one. But what is if the poorer people have to use the car everyday because they have to drive to work. They have to pay that they are working. This wouldn't make work more attractive. The poorer people are disadvantaged. Another cause why this credit cards are not a good idea is that you can't control it. There would be a lot of situations where are disagreements. For example if people drive together to work. Now who have to pay with carbon for that? The driver or the other ones? Another fact is that you can't handle everything with money. Everyone has to pay that the environment become better. But money doesn't help. You can't stop the global warming with money. My idea is that there have to be recompenses for those people who do something against the environment problems. There have to be individual things, which make environment protection very attractive and also necessary. It's very important that everybody knows about the problems and the results if we go on like this. All in all I think it's very good that there are people who think about a solution and things that can be do to stop the global warming. Nevertheless I think the credit-cards and money wouldn't be a good solution

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?