War der Vermisstenfall Sergej Enns auf Rhodos wahrscheinlich auch Missing 411 bzw unbeabsichtigte Zeitreise durch einen dummen Zufall?

4 Antworten

weder noch, er wurde wie seinerzeit der Prophet Jonas von einem Wal gefressen.

Es gibt nur eine Zeitreise: Die in Echtzeit in die Zukunft.

Es gibt kein "Missing 411", denn (auch noch erzwungene) Korrelation erzeugt noch lange keinen Zusammenhang.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Paulides

Kyle Polich, a data scientist and host of the Data Skeptic podcast, documented his analysis of Paulides' claims in the article "Missing411"[20] and presented his analysis to a SkeptiCamp held in 2017 by the Monterey County Skeptics.[21][1] He concluded that the allegedly unusual disappearances represent nothing unusual at all, and are instead best explained by non-mysterious causes such as falling or sudden health crises leading to a lone person becoming immobilized off-trail, drowning,[22] bear (or other animal) attack, environmental exposure, or even deliberate disappearance. After analyzing the missing person data, Polich concluded that these cases are not "outside the frequency that one would expect, or that there is anything unexplainable that I was able to identify."[23] This presentation was discussed in a February 2017 article in Skeptical Inquirer, a publication of the CSI. In the article, Susan Gerbic reported "Paulides... gave no reason for these disappearances but finds odd correlations for them. For example, two women missing in different years both had names starting with an 'A' with three-letters, Amy and Ann."[1] Polich concluded in his analysis: "I've exhausted my exploration for anything genuinely unusual. After careful review, to me, not a single case stands out nor do the frequencies involved seem outside of expectations."[2]

Zu Zeitreisen haben schon andere genug geschrieben.

Nein - es war keine Zeitreise.