Letter of Application Übung - Ist es richtig?

2 Antworten

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing in response of your advertisment I saw in the last issue of „The Times“. I would like to apply for the post of the holiday rep. I am interested in working in Italy.

I believe I have got the qualities for this kind of work because I am very soacial and can handle with

members oft he public. I also like to help other people and to listen to their problems.

My qualifications include a DELF B1 certificade, a Cambridge Certificade, a first aid certificade and a dimploma in Tourism. I also own a driving license.

I am available for interview at any time if you request further information. Please do not hesitate to contact me. I am looking for ward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

[Unterschrift]

Kostenlose Vorlagen für englische Bewerbungen findest du hier:

bradleycvs.co.uk/how-to-write-a-resume/free-cover-letter-samples-and-resume-templates.htm

Tipps und Wendungen zu englischen Bewerbungsschreiben und Lebensläufen findest du in der Schreibschule (oben links) bei ego4u.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

Ah, dankeschön. Deses oft he hat das Word automatisch ausgebessert, obwohl ich es schon einmal ausgebessert habe....

Das meiste sind dann Tippfehler...

Danke noch einmal. :D

• in der Überschrift kein Schrägstrich sondern das Wörtchen or schreiben
  • war "holiday rep" die offizielle Jobbezeichnung in der Anzeige? Denn Abkürzungen haben in einer Bewerbung nix zu suchen.
  • weiter kann ich zum ersten Absatz nix sagen, weil ich die "Anzeige" nicht kenne
  • "can handle with members of he public" - da verstehe ich echt nicht, was du sagen willst
  • "listen to their problems" klingt so als hörst du dir gern die Geschichten an um dann im stillen Kämmerchen darüber zu lachen
  • die ganzen "certificates" sind keine qualifications an sich, sie ergänzen/bestätigen diese nur. Beispiel: Du kannst erste Hilfe - und das ist nicht nur eine Behauptung, du kannst es sogar belegen.
  • "if you request further information" gehört an den Satz danach und dann die zwei Sätze tauschen
  • und lass eine Rechtschreibprüfung drüberlaufen, die ganzen Fehler hab ich jetzt nicht aufgeschrieben

Zu dem Punkt mit den Rechtschreibfehlern...die meisten davon sind Tippfehler. :D

Und danke für die ausführliche Antwort. :) Wir haben es aber in der Schule gelernt, dass man Dear Sir/Madam schreibt...

Englische Email korrekturlesen?

Hey, hätte einer von euch vielleicht kurz Zeit diese Email korrekturzulesen? Verbesserung von Rechtschreibung und Formfehlern wäre super! :)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to enquire about the suitability of my academic background for an application at Oxford University for the degree course of biomedical sciences.

Since i am from germany i don't have A-levels but made the Abitur in 2016, in which i have a total mark of 1,8 and one of my advanced courses i took exam in was biology. Afterwards i started a 3 years apprenticeship as a chemical laboratory worker which i will finish in july 2019 and where i got the best results of Hamburg and one of the best results in germany for the intermediate examination.

I really wish to study at your University but since my numerus clausus isn't that high i am not sure if i am eligible enough for an application and i also don't know if my further education would take any influence on that.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

...zur Frage

Email an Geschäftsführer zweiter Teil?

At the end, we all agreed that stevia would enable our company to produce healthier cereals and became more cost effective over time. Moreover, we would be able to create a new image of Daybreak to win the trust of our consumers back.

We also coincided that we should label our cereals with the suitable intake of nutrition for children.

At the end, we talked about possibilities to attract consumers attention for our new cereals and which points should be included in a letter of apology to the public.

I am pleased to inform you about our results of the meeting:

·        Firstly, we will be able to produce more healthy cereals through stevia. In the long run, productions costs will decrease.

·        Secondly, we should give the recommended intake of nutrition for children on our cereals packages.

·        Thirdly, we have thought out a new slogan for Daybreak’s cereals to enhance our image:

“Ready to go healthy”

·        Moreover, we should start a promotional campaign in where children and parents can try samples of our new cereals at supermarkets.

·        Finally, a public apology will be issued shortly, in which we acknowledge our mistakes from the past and promise to improve our corporate responsibility.

Attached please find a timeline of the meeting.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Mr. X

Head of Research and Development

Attachment: Timeline of the meeting

Für Verbesserungsvorschläge bin ich offen.

MFG

...zur Frage

Englisch mündliche Prüfung, text so okay?

Hallo leute, habe am Montag eine mündliche Englische Prüfung und habe auch schon ein Text (den ich in 2 Tagen auswendiglernen muss :() meine Frage ist nun, wie findet ihr den Text? Ist er grammatikalisch korrekt und hört sich alles gut an? Rechtschreibfehler mal egal.. es kommt auf die Gramma und der Wortwahl an. Könntet ihr es gegebenenfalls Berichtigen? Nun zum Text:

Hello my name is Max and today i'm going to tell you something about my dreamjob as a graphic Artist at motion design.\ At first i would like to talk about the job itself. \ Following about the qualifications and payment and at last why it is my dreamjob.\

As a motion designer you create animated video like movies,trailers or advertisment.\ Making and improving concepts is dailywork. Also disscusing it with the customer and your team.\ Often you are sitting in front of the computer and draw and animate the task. The working hours are different, often from 8 AM to 6PM. Important is just that you finish your task in the right time.\

After telling you something about the job, i would like to talk about the qualifications and payment. You should be creative and need some drawing skills, also know how to use a Computer, because today even cartoons are made from them.\ Furthermore It is important that you can withstand cristism because often you are working in a team and every statisfactory animation need time and effort.\

Now the qualification and payment To be a motion Designer you need an A-Level and must study. \ After four years you can apply to a company for example Disney or Dreamworks.\ Since you are working in a company, the salary is different but average you get two thousand fivehundred up to three thousand fivehundred euro.\ Last but not least i'm going to tell you why it is my dreamjob.\ Since i get alot of good feedback about my creativity and PC know-how i found the job really interesting. Of course at first i did not like to draw but recently i tryed it and that is awesome too. All in one i'm curios about the job and cant wait for it.\ Here we come to my end of the presentation, i hope you enjoyed to listen and have you any questions?

...zur Frage

Es ist ein kleiner Text über Kalifornien , bitte Korrektion und Bewertung

Now I would really like to tell you something about the disadvantages and the advantages in "The Golden State" California. At first I woud really like to begin with the disadvantages for exampe the crime rate and the homelessness are very represented there due to in the last years there were lots of earthquakes. After the disadvantages I going to elucidate about the advantages for example In California there are lots of beautiful National Parks like Sequoia or Yosemite National Park. One of the useful advantages is that one of the world wide films industry are in California. The California farming industries are playing an important role in because they sell fruits all over the world. Kann mir jemand ein gutes ende sagen

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand diese Bewerbung für eine Bildungsreise nach England korrigieren?

Hier der Text:

I am writing to you to express my interest in the offer to take part in an educational journey to England. I believe, I have the right qualifications for the excursion to England, because I am able to speak and write in English nearly fluent and I improved my English skills multiple times during vacations abroad. Because I may want to study abroad someday, it would be a unique chance to visit the Oxford University to get an impression of studying in the United Kingdom, but I am also very interested to learn more about the British culture and history.

I believe after you have reviewed my application you will see that I possess the required skills. I am looking forward to hear soon about the results. Thank you for your time and consideration.

...zur Frage

Englisch - Letter of application - Gibt es Vrebesserungsvorschläge?

Dear Mr.Hall, I am writing to you about the advertisement for an experienced waiter for your exclusive restaurant. And I read the ad with great interest yesterday, and now I want to apply for this job this summer. I am 15 years old and a hard-working, experienced person. I speak fluent English and German, and have a basic knowledge of French. I would like to improve my speaking skills with this job. Since I am fourteen I work for a home of the eldery as a waiter, so I have experiences in serving people and working in a team. And I am very interested in this job, because I like to be in contact with people and I like to smile. I think this is a very important thing, being friendly. People like to get their male from friendly, smiling people. To add, I am a fast learner, I will appear to your team quick and be part of your team after two days, I think. I am prepared to work overtime during busy times of the year. As you you will see from the enclosed CV I actually did one internship abroad in a british restaurant near London during the summer holidays. I spend my freetime for swimming, playing the piano or working in the home of the eldery. With this letter,I enclose my CV and I am available for an interview at any time and can be contacted at my home telephone number given above. I look forward to hearing from you and be graceful for your time. Yours Sincerely

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?