Kann bitte jemand mein Englisch Text korrigieren?

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

I never thought Ireland could be such a beautiful vacation spot. Not only the country itself, but also the hosts were warm-hearted to me and my friends.

Our hosts took very good care of us. They gave us good tips, cooked delicious food and they treated us like their own children. I haven't been so spoiled (= AE; BE = spoilt) for a very long time.

The house we stayed in (kein Komma) was very (Hier fehlt ein Wort.) furnished but spotlessly clean. The place we were in (kein Komma) is very rural but not far from the city. The landscape is very idyllic and we often relax (Grammatik) there because I've never had such a breathtaking view.

Because we were on a budget (Komma) we couldn't see that (Ich würde hier ein anderes Wort wählen.) many sights, but we didn't mind. Instead that (Wendung), we went to see the nature and it was just amazing.

If you have the chance to visit Ireland then (optional) there is no need to hesitate. If you're looking for a peaceful place to relax, you won't regret it. Besides that, Ireland has also amazing sights to offer too (doppelt-gemoppel) (Punkt)

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert, das Kursivgedruckte überdacht werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Oben bei "The house we stayed in was..." kommt kein Komma hin

Und ich glaube man sagt entweder "Instead of that,..." oder "Instead,..." aber nicht "Instead that,..."

Woher ich das weiß:Studium / Ausbildung – Besuche 9. Klasse auf dem Gymnasium