Englisch Text?

3 Antworten

Die Zeitformen sind dein geringstes Problem.

An dem Text stimmt nichts. Tut mir leid es so hart zu sagen, aber so ist es nun mal. Der Text liest sich über weite Stellen so als wenn du deutsche Grammatikregeln und englische Vokabeln kombiniert hättest, dazu kommen dann noch ein paar völlig unverständliche Sätze.

Der Text wäre wahrscheinlich besser wenn du ihn auf Deutsch geschrieben und dann durch Google Translator gejagt hättest.

I have been in your Hotel „Five Stars“ for two weeks with my family.

I am very strict about reviews of Hotels.

So i got good auf few experience about your Hotel from the Check in to Check out. (Versteh nicht was du ausdrücken willst)

As we came into the Hotel, we were very surprised, because it looked like a Palace.

It looks big, beautiful, modern and luxury.

After that, we went to the reception to check in for two panorama Apartments we booked.

The receptionists were very friendly.

Then we got our rooms,which where very clean and big with lot of equipments, like a Smart TV, WLAN, a Phone for the reception, a very comfortable bed and a big bathroom, with a modern Shower, Toilett and sink with different body lotions.

After that we got a tour from the Hotel.

They also have a Bowling Center, Billard lounge, a Swimming Pool, Massage and a Sauna towel, the infrastructure was very modern (Meinst du mit infrastructure die architektur ? Und was möchtest du mit diesem Satz ausdrücken: infrastructure was very modern from the different sides from the Hotel ?)

Sorry falls noch fehler vorhanden sind.

Infrastruktur bezogen auf das Gebäude, wie das aufgebaut ist etc.

Danke für Ihre Antwort

Der erste Satz ist falsch. Der Aufenthalt ist abgeschlossen, daher muss Past Tense stehen.

Sorry, aber der Text ist "nicht zu retten".

Da muss alles neu...

Gruß, earnest