Englisch Klassenarbeit über Australien.

4 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

G’day Nilsilon101,

Du könntest ja wirklich kein besseres Thema gewählt haben! Aber aufpassen, die Aborigines sind seit ungefähr 50.000 Jahren in Australien gewesen und vielleicht noch länger. Die ersten Weissen, die Australien gesehen haben sind mit dem Niederländer Abel Tasman gekommen aber sie haben nicht gelandet. Dann kam in der späten 1770er Jahren der Engländer Captain James Cook. Der ist gelandet und hat den ganzen Kontinent vermessen. Die ersten weissen Siedler (vor allem Gefangene) sind am 26. Januar 1788 mit der "Ersten Flotte" gelandet. So wurde das heutige Australien geboren:

Im Englischen sind nur die Namen von Menschen, Ländern und Orten mit grossen Buchstaben geschrieben.

Hier mein Textvorschlag:

Dear ..., I am spending my holidays in Australia because my friend told me that the country is really interesting. Do you know the history of Australia? The history of Australia as well as the country itself is also amazing, so I want to tell you something about its history. In 17th Century the Europeans started to explore the continent but many people died due to violent encounters with the native population. In 1901 the Commonwealth of Australia, which occupies the entirety of the world's smallest continent, was founded.

Yesterday we visited Ayers Rock, which is also known as Uluru. It is a very sacred place for the Aboriginies, therefore you have to show respect. Ayers Rock is in the middle of nowhere, so it's really difficult to get there. Fortunately, there are is a pool in our hotel because it's very hot ans dry. Today we want to go to the largest coral reef in the world, which is called Great Barrier Reef. Did you know that you can see the Great Barrier Reef from space with the naked eye? It's really beautiful, the blue water, the blue sky and the 2.000 species of animals. Another highlight in Australia is Sydney, the country's largest city. Sydney isn't the capital and neither is Australia's second largest city Melbourne. The seat of government is actually in Canberra, a city of just 300,000 which was purposely constructed in order to be the nation's capital. I think the most interesting sight is the Opera House which is surrounded by water on three sides. So, Australia is a really wonderful country and I really want you come here!

Auf die Schnelle:

Dear ...,

I spend my holidays in Australia kein Komma because my friend has told me kein Komma that Australia is very interesting. Do you know the History of Australia? The History of Australia is very Amazing

kein Komma so i want to Tell you Sonpmething about the History. In 16th Century, kein Artikel hmans Startes to arrive, but many People are died kein Komma because they have to Fight in blöde Fights. In 1901, Australia which is the smalles continent, was founded. - Satzstellung, Wortfehler

Yesterday Komma we have visit - kein Artikel Ayers Rock, which is also fallen Uluru. The Uluru is a really sacred place for the Aboriginies, therefore you have to show respect. kein Artikel Ayers Rock is in the middle of nowhere, so it's really difficult to arrive to kein Artikel Ayers Rock. Fortunately, there are a Pool in our hotel kein Komma because it's very hot ans dry.

Today Komma we want to go to the kargest coral reef in the world, which is called Great Barrier Reef. Do you know that you can see the Great Barrier Reef from space with the naked eye? It's really beautiful, the Blue water, the blue sky and the 2.000 species of animals. Another highlight in Australia is Sydney. Sydney, which is the biggest city in Australia, isn't the capital kein Komma because the capital is Canberra. I think The Most interesting sight is the Opera House, which is surrounded by water on three sides. So, Australia is a really wonderful country and i want you to go to Australia.

Dear

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

anstatt 'fallen würde ich 'called benutzen. du meinst doch, dass der berg auch so genannt wird, oder? und ich finde, dein text ist ganz okay, nur bisschen klotzartig..

das lustige, wir hatten das auch in der schule

EuroKom über Sydney

Hallo Leute :D Ich muss diese Woche noch meine EurKom halten, dass ist eine Englisch Prüfung, bei der ich einen 5 minütigen Vortrag über Sydney halten muss. Meinen Text habe ich geschrieben und ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn ihr mal ein Auge auf die Grammatik werfen würdet. The History habe ich nicht reingestellt da dieser Teil schon korrigiert wurde ;) Eure allgemeine Meinung würde mich auch sehr interessieren A lso mein Text und danke im voraus :D

Sydney is located on Australia’s south-east coast in NSW on the Tasman and Pacific Sea. It is the state capital of New South Wales and with a population of 4.28 million people and an area over 12.137 km2 the biggest city in Australia. The city is divided in 38 local parts of the town. The most people think that Sydney is the capital of Australia but that’s wrong, the capital of Australia is Canberra. Sydney is a cultural and educational metropolis because you can find there Universities with the best reputations in Australia. A total of over 200 nationalities are represented in Sydney's population. There are more than 20 languages spoken in Sydney, but the most used languages are English and Chinese.There are also for example lots of museums, theatres and operas. By the position of the city is Sydney one of the most important harbor as well as banking and industrial centers in Australia. The temperate climate in Sydney has mild winters and warm summers. The winter is from June to August. There are temperatures between 16o and 18o. The summer is from December to February. The warmest month is January the temperatures are between 18o and 25o but there are also very high temperatures for example 45o. That’s the reason why in Australia lots of Bushfires are. In the last month for example there was a bushfire in Sydney which comes really near to the city.

When someone is talking about Australia or Sydney the most people think at first at the Sydney Opera House because it’s one of the famous buildings. You can find the Opera House at Bennelong Point in Sydney Harbour near to the Harbour Bridge. It was designed by Jorn Utzon, a Danish architect. The construction started at the 2nd March 1959 and was finished and opened in 1973 at the 20th October. At the Opera House you can go to a concert, watch a theatre or an opera. But it’s also possible to get only a guided tour. Also very well known are the Bondi Beach and Manly Beach. These are two of 40 beaches in Sydney where you can go surfing, swimming or just relaxing. To relax and to enjoy the nature you can visit the Hyde Park too. The Hyde Park was created at the 3rd May 1878; it is open all the year and 24h. It is a 16.2 hectare park at the eastern side of the Sydney city centre. Another must see is the Sydney Harbour Bridge which is a steel arch bridge between the Sydney central business district and the North Shore. The bridge carries rail, vehicular, bicycle and pedestrian traffic. The Sydney Harbour Bridge opened at the 19th March 1932.

...zur Frage

englisch mündliche Prüfung klasse 7...Hilfe?

Hallo, ich bin in der 7. Klasse und habe Morgen eine mündliche Prüfung in Englisch. Wir sollen ein Vortrag über ein bestimmtes Thema halten (ungefähr 5 Minuten, wir dürfen Notizen/Stichpunkte mitnehmen) und danach sollen wir mit einem Partner ein Dialog führen. Ich habe für den Vortrag das London Eye als Thema und habe einen Text darüber geschrieben, den ich dann stichpunktartig nochmal schreibe um freier zu sprechen. Das hier ist der Text, ist der grammatikalisch und so richtig oder müsste ich noch was verändern?

,, I choose the topic ' the London Eye', because I was there and it was really cool and I can say pretty much about it. the London Eye is with 135 meters the biggest ferris wheel in Europe. That's so tall, like 64 stacked of those red Telephone box, which you can find everywhere in London (Bei dem Satz bin ich mir unsicher). But the London eye goes very slowly, you can compare the speed with a turtel and it takes over a half hour to wait in of the 32 capsules. But did you know, that you can celebrate your birthday up there? You will get a chocolate cake and can have a party with an amazing view of the Big Ben, the Westminster Abbey, the Buckingham Palace and many sightseeings more. It's also possible to marry there, but you can have only 25 guests, because a capsule can't carry more persons (oder sollte man 'persons' durch 'people' ersetzen). In the afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday the queue for the London eye is very long and sometimes you must stay longer there as in the capsule, so it's better to go in the morning on Monday to Friday. In the evening it's probably the most beautifull view. You can visit the London eye since 2000 and today it's one of the most famous sightseeings and attractions in London. Everyday around 15,000 people buy a ticket.

All in all I would say that it's awesome to be in the London Eye, it's a view that I will never forget. "

Danke für Hilfe

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?