Ist meine englische Argumentation über Death Penalty so in Ordnung?

1 Antwort

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Today I would like to tell hier fehlt etwas something about death penalty which still exists in some parts of the world. It's for murderers or people who have comitted other bad crimes. Relating to this I would like to explain my opinion.

On the one hand Komma I think it's a fair punishment for rapists. They rape others and damage the life of the (Pronomen) victims. As a punishment they only get arrested for some years, which is too mild. Furthermore Komma their psyche is already damaged and if they then

get arrested, they'll be crazy when they leave (---) prison.

Maybe they'll rape again. You must also not forget that (---) death penalty is cheap in comparison with

(---) prison because you don't have to pay hier fehlt eine Präposition the maintenance of the criminal. Another argument for (---) death penalty is that it scares people off. If Komma for example Komma someone gets killed Komma all the others would premiditate whether they will commit a crime too. On the other hand Komma it's (was ist it/es?) irreversible. That means it's possible that you kill the wrong person. If you realize that it was the wrong one Komma you're not able to do anything. MoreoverKomma you should think logical. Even if you kill someone Komma the victim is still dead so the situation doesn't change.

To put it in a nutshell Komma I think (---) death penalty is a doubtful penalty because you may decrease the number of criminals Komma but you take the life of a person which is inhumane.

Kurzformen (it's, you're usw.) sollten in der Schriftsprache nicht verwendet werden.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

Schön, dass dir meine Antwort gefallen hat und danke für das Sternchen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Freund hat mir Englischen Text geschickt. Was heißt das auf Deutsch?

Hallo, mein Freund hat angeblich ein Englischen Text erfunden, worum geht es in den Text?

Look at Why So fast I do not like the wait. Standing, alone, distraught I love her, do not come at all. Now she is going to It starts in the heart uncertain She avoids eye turbulent mind. Beg her to stay Another five minutes, I'll go. The first? Little while longer I think the first The first? Is a joy Please, beg I love to hear you say that, of course. Not to love I do work strenuously It is the only one of her. But I do not know It was the noise is a little. Another five minutes, I'll go. The first? Little while longer I think the first The first? Is a joy Please, beg I love to hear you say that, of course. Not to love Won her favorite Take some sympathy First sat before He sat for five minutes Not as long as two years, please let him know. The first? Little while longer I think the first The first? Is a joy Please, beg I love to hear you say that, of course. The first? Little while longer I think the first The first? Is a joy Please, beg I love to hear you say that, of course. Not to love

Könnt ihr mir da ein wenig helfen? Gruß

...zur Frage

Was heißt das auf Englisch übersetzt?

Was heißt das übersetzt ?:) und die Bedeutung dafür Go for someone who is proud to have you. Not because you’re pretty, but because they value you as a person.

...zur Frage

Brauche tringend (Whatsapp) Sprüche. Kann mir jemand bitte helfen?

Wie zB.: "If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.😉🔝"

Am besten so für Jugend oder so.

...zur Frage

Ich kann das nicht übersetzen (English)?

Ich weiss nicht wie ich das gut formulieren soll auf deutsch.

- ’I know that I am not in a position to ask for favors, but if you have a moment to spare, I would love any additional feedback.‘

Dieses ‘ I know that I am not in a position to ask for favors,‘ bereitet mir Schwierigkeiten

Danke für die professionelle Hilfe!

...zur Frage

Wie sagt man es richtig? Englisch

how it's gonna be, it's up to you

Oder

how it's going to be, it's up to you

...zur Frage

Was heißt dieser Songtext auf Deutsch? (Englisch)

Unexpected phenomenon, seems like you turned into an invisible man Catch on to all these years Not this, not that, tell us your speculation on the cause Just one memory was bad already, wasn't it? And nothing can be done, nothing can be done, the defence instinct is too strong Leave behind your awkward morals Those things, these things are evil deep-rooted delusions in a vivid shape

I didn't want to hear all that gossip Or have that kiss scene etched into my mind Reset brings another conversation Ah, my head hurts so much!

All the hate, the hate, the hate is on me Do you see? Runpappa That indifference you feign with this face Leaning on a tilted surface is only wished for Optimistic, optimistic, pessimistic, optimistic, pessimistic, optimistic view But I'm still invisible Not being seen by eyes is wrong Leave behind the doubtful words With no meaning at all

Disorder and contact, conductor, show me the way Selkirk barrier's sophisticated situation Not this, not that, this thing, that thing, that's too much Complaining is exclusive to emotions Seems like my one-way traffic friend is at point-blank Extremely dangerous nightlife Of the world's best harmlessness, and yet in arrogant rubbish is where he got used to live

Here I don't even exist Nobody seems to notice me at all From the start the unexistant way Was at least reasonable!

All the hate, the hate, the hate is on me Do you remember? Runpappa That indifference you feign with this face You won't give up your pleasant life, right? Optimistic, optimistic, pessimistic, optimistic, pessimistic, optimistic view But I'm still invisible Biting nails is wrong Now stop it before It's too late

Before the peaceful death Hoarse old father smiled Is that, is that the truth? Because the lonely don't smile

All the hate, the hate, the hate is on me Break it all, runpappa The ungettable joke Secretly insulting thank you

All the hate, the hate, the hate is on me Please don't forget me I'm sorry, and yet it's fine to let me sit on the edge At the intersection in the centre of the crowd rushes the salaryman He is about to pass me right now He certainly wanted to avoid me Right now I'm here

Bitte kein Google Übersetzer! Bein dem habe ich schon geschaut! Auch bei vielen anderen Übersetzer-Seiten, aber i-wie kommt nie was anständiges raus... :(

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?