Is it important to have a role model (Blog)?

1 Antwort

Hallo

für eine Korrektur solltest du den Text hier reinhacken. So ist eine Korrektur zu mühsam und aufwändig.

Korrigiere:

• a 18 year old
  • role model immer kleinschreiben
  • Satz: ... real role model, despite
  • Satz: ... if it had not been happen
  • Satz: Teenager ...

Hoffentlich habe ich nichts übersehen.

AstridDerPu

AstridDerPu  09.09.2021, 11:26

For me a Role Model (RS) doesn't have to be a hero or a singer, a Role Model (RS) can be a family member or even your best friend, but not everyone has a role model.

I don‘t really have a role model, just because i don‘t like to compare myself with someone else or be someone else..

The problem is that in today's society it's not easy to tell if a person is a role model or not.

Almost all influencers are fake, they just want the money they get, and many teenagers don't see that.

Zach Hanf, a (RS, Grammatik) 18 year old (RS) boy lost his leg, because of a car accident.

He was driving on Rt. 13 in Perry Country with his girlfriend and drifted left of (RS) the center and crashed into a refrigerated box truck.

At this moment his life changed!

Hanf wanted to be a trauma surgeon, but because of his accident it‘s not that easy anymore.

But the boy believes in his dream and is ambitious and (Wiederholung) continues to try to achieve his goal.

I think he is a real role model, Ab hier musst du umformulieren, das passt sonst nicht zusammen.

despite his accident just to continue as if it had not been happen (Grammatik), is incredible.

So the question is, is it important to have a role model? (Füge "ob" ein.)

The answer is yes (Neuer Satz) for example Zach Hanf is a strong and confident boy, who lost his leg, but did not change his plans.

Teenager (Grammatik) should do the same (Neuer Satz) if something bad happens, they should still try to reach their goals.

A role model (Ich würde hier Plural vorziehen.) in your life is always a good idea to inspire yourself 

and you get to learn from their mistakes.

All together you will be the best of yourself! (???)

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu