Kann mir jemand beim übersetzten helfen ( ist ein Film Zitat welches ich nicht in deutsch finde )?

1 Antwort

Es war ein Student ... nur neulich ... wer meinte, dass mein Problem, wenn die Natur ein Problem ist, nicht nur problematisch, ist, dass ich Dinge in Bezug auf Sieg oder Tod sehe und nicht nur Sieg, sondern insgesamt Sieg. Und es ist wahr: Ich habe immer. Es ist entweder Sieg, oder nicht stören. Das Einzige, was sich lohnt, ist das Unmögliche. Alles andere ist grau. Sie sind geboren ... als ein Mann ... mit den Nerven eines Soldaten, die Angst eines Engels, eine Phrase zu heben, aber es gibt keinen Nutzen für sie. Hier? Wo ist der Gebrauch dafür? Sie sind aufgestellt, ein Philosoph oder ein König oder Shakespeare zu sein, und dieses ist alles, die sie Ihnen geben? Dies? Zwanzig Jahre der Schule, die alle Anweisung, wie man gewöhnlich ist ... oder sie fucking töten Sie, sie fucking wird, und dann ist es eine Karriere, die nicht das gleiche wie Existenz ... Ich will unbegrenzt Sachen. Ich will alles. Eine wahre Liebe. Ein richtiges Haus. Eine echte Sache zu tun ... jeden Tag. Ich würde lieber sterben, wenn ich es nicht verstehe. Habe ich das nur laut gesagt?

Google-Übersetzer.

Das Internet ist so geil!
Basic-Schulenglisch und Wörterbücher sind aber noch viel geiler!

Soweit war ich auch schon 👍🏻 Allerdings ist das mehr als schlecht ! 😂 So grob verstehe ich es ja und es letztens auch im deutschen gehört ( im Film ) allerdings krieg ich es nicht mehr ganz so zusammen ... Danke trotzdem ! 

Was könnte ich in dem Aufsatz ,,My dream job" noch schreiben?

Hallo leute, ich habe einen Aufsatz auf englisch geschrieben der über mein Traumberuf handelt. Ich muss 15 Sätze haben aber ich habe nur 11 Sätze. Kann mir jemand helfen noch 4 Sätze dazu zuschreiben? Ich bin übrigens 14 und habe sicher irgendwo fehler in dem Text!

My dream job:

I'd like to become a primary school teacher. There are postitive and negative aspects in the job. The job is well paid and you have breaks during the lessons. The good thing about the job is that it is not dangerous at work. One thing else is that you have long summer holidays. You don't work on the weekend and you have fixed working hours, however, the job has also negative aspects. The bad thing about this job is that you have stress and that you have to have patient. In the class are sometimes disrespectful pupils and they don't listent to you. That's why it may be that there is noise in the class. At home you have to control the homework of the pupils and have stress because you have to work quickly. A big problem for me is to get up early. But if you want to become that job, you will get used to it.

Ich weiß da sind Fehler drinnen aber ich bin kein Profi! Kann mir also bitte jemand helfen noch 4 Sätze zu schreiben?

Danke an die Leute die das durchgelesen haben und mir antworten :)

...zur Frage

Wie heißt dieses Lied, hab nur einen Ohrwurm?

Ich hab nur ein Teil des Liedes im Kopf und kenne den Namen nicht. Weiß einer wie dieses Lied heißt:

It's so frustrating to see you waiting

For someone to save you, so stop your debating

Your bottom's empty, the feeling's tempting

The choice is yours, and the time is now

I can hear your cries a million miles away

Just that same broke feeling on a different day

And if you choose to rise, then we'll find a way

To get up, and get out, and break off that same old page

You're contemplating, and nothing's changing

You've dug your own grave here, so stop your complaining

The bottom's empty, the feeling's tempting

The choice is yours and the time is now

...zur Frage

Suche ein House Lied, Kann mir bitte jemand sagen wie es heißt:)?

Lyrics:You try to criticize me it's just for the funk you try to realise me it's just for the funk and if it's not for the funk it's for the soul

...zur Frage

Was heißt dieser Songtext auf Deutsch? (Englisch)

Unexpected phenomenon, seems like you turned into an invisible man Catch on to all these years Not this, not that, tell us your speculation on the cause Just one memory was bad already, wasn't it? And nothing can be done, nothing can be done, the defence instinct is too strong Leave behind your awkward morals Those things, these things are evil deep-rooted delusions in a vivid shape

I didn't want to hear all that gossip Or have that kiss scene etched into my mind Reset brings another conversation Ah, my head hurts so much!

All the hate, the hate, the hate is on me Do you see? Runpappa That indifference you feign with this face Leaning on a tilted surface is only wished for Optimistic, optimistic, pessimistic, optimistic, pessimistic, optimistic view But I'm still invisible Not being seen by eyes is wrong Leave behind the doubtful words With no meaning at all

Disorder and contact, conductor, show me the way Selkirk barrier's sophisticated situation Not this, not that, this thing, that thing, that's too much Complaining is exclusive to emotions Seems like my one-way traffic friend is at point-blank Extremely dangerous nightlife Of the world's best harmlessness, and yet in arrogant rubbish is where he got used to live

Here I don't even exist Nobody seems to notice me at all From the start the unexistant way Was at least reasonable!

All the hate, the hate, the hate is on me Do you remember? Runpappa That indifference you feign with this face You won't give up your pleasant life, right? Optimistic, optimistic, pessimistic, optimistic, pessimistic, optimistic view But I'm still invisible Biting nails is wrong Now stop it before It's too late

Before the peaceful death Hoarse old father smiled Is that, is that the truth? Because the lonely don't smile

All the hate, the hate, the hate is on me Break it all, runpappa The ungettable joke Secretly insulting thank you

All the hate, the hate, the hate is on me Please don't forget me I'm sorry, and yet it's fine to let me sit on the edge At the intersection in the centre of the crowd rushes the salaryman He is about to pass me right now He certainly wanted to avoid me Right now I'm here

Bitte kein Google Übersetzer! Bein dem habe ich schon geschaut! Auch bei vielen anderen Übersetzer-Seiten, aber i-wie kommt nie was anständiges raus... :(

...zur Frage

Könnte jemand bitte meine Englisch Argumentation korrektur lesen?

Asbos

In Britain, children and teenagers can be given an ASBO if they do anything that is an antisocial behavior. It’s a way of punishing them for their actions instead of going to prison or similar punishments. An ASBO consists of several punishments like being forbidden to go to different areas of a town or to meet specific people.

The problem with ASBO’s is that they can give the person depression because they are socially isolated. Consequently, this can lead to self harm or depression in the worst cases. Secondly, their actions aren’t primarily punished they are prevented so that the child/teen won’t do it anymore. Furthermore, the things that are reported aren’t necessarily illegal sometimes it’s just something that might be annoying to others, like tattoos. Having said that, this might just be a way of showing personality. Reportedly, it has happened that someone was just given an ASBO because he looked scary and was always wearing a hood. Another thing to add is that the pictures that are hung up around town can be really embarrassing and can lead to harassment by others. On the other hand, ASBOS also have advantages. Many teenagers have their problems with school, friends etc. This might lead to some illegal actions like drinking or smoking. In addition to that, there often is some kind of group pressure. ASBO’s are a way of showing them that their actions are wrong and that there is a solution to their problems. For instance, it’s a way of identifying that their actions have been wrong. Another key thing to remember is that ASBO’s can keep the children/teenagers from going to prison and that would be way worse.

All things considered, I think that ASBO’s can be good for the young people to change their antisocial behavior. That way, they can understand that their actions have been wrong and change them for good.

...zur Frage

Zusammenfassen eines Texts (Obama speech)?

Hallo,

Ich zitiere:

" But today, just a few years into the twenty-first century, we've already found ourselves in a different and sometimes precarious position. As revolutions in communications and technology have broken down barriers across the world, it's given more power to both our competitors and to our enemies.

No longer can we assume that a high-school education in Boston is enough to compete for a job that can easily go to the college-educated in Bangalore or in Bejing. No more can we count on employers to provide health care and pensions and job training when their bottom lines know no borders. Never again can we expect the oceans that surround America to keep us safe from attacks on our own soil.

Was adressiert Obama in diesem Abschnitt? Oder was ist sein Besorgnis?

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?