EnglischHA Hilfe?

3 Antworten

Hi thalina (RS),

I want to talk with (Ich bevorzuge to.= you about the reasons why you get (Grammatik) (Ich würde hier einen unbestimmten Artikel einfügen.) F in your last exam. Be don't (Grammatik) worry (Komma) it just happened. The problem is not with you, it just because you are often distracted. But that is easy to solve. Now I'm going to give you some advice how to be most of the time concentrated (Satzstellung).

The first important thing you have to do (Hier fehlt etwas.) to put your phone away. so (RS; Ich würde hier ein Komma setzen.) (Ich würde hier ein anderes Wort bevorzugen.) you can (Ich würde hier eine andere Verbform bevorzugen.) give it to you (Grammatik) parents or put it on your closet. After that (Ich würde hier ein Komma setzen.) you're going (Grammatik) to write a study Plan (RS) of everything you have to learn. It's not allowed to learn in the living room. You shoulde (RS) choose a quiet study space. If you don't understand anything, ask for help. you (RS) can (Ich würde hier eine andere Verbform bevorzugen.) ask your teacher or your classmate (Plural oder unbestimmter Artikel und Singular) . it (RS) works all the time!! (Formulierung) To study (Ich würde hier eine Präposition einfügen.) six hours without breaks will never work. Don't forget we try everything (---) possible to be motivated (Wir versuchen alles, um motiviert zu sein?). you (RS) can (Ich würde hier "solltest" bevorzugen.) study for (twenty-five) minutes and get (Wort) 5 min break (Formulierung).

if (RS) you follow that tips (Grammatik), I'm sure you will pass your next exam.

Ich würde "could" statt "can" schreiben, da du Ratschläge gibst.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert, das Kursivgedruckte überdacht werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

Lass es.

Servus.

Ich bin kein Englisch Profi.

Ich selbst würde den Text so hier schreiben, kann dir aber nichts garantieren.

Hi Thalina,

I want to talk with you about the F in your last exam.

Don't be worry about it. It's not because of your skills. Distractions are the real reason. No worries, you can fix this problem easily.

Here are some advice for being concentrated.

At First, you should put your phone away. You can put it in your closet or ask your patents to keep it.

Next, you could write a plan about the things you have to study. You should search for a quiet place and avoid studying in the living room. You also can ask other students or your teacher if you need any help.

You should remember that studying six hours straight without any breaks will not work well. It's better to study for twenty-five minutes and have a five-minute break after that for stay motivated.

I'm sure you will pass your next exam if you follow these rules.