Comment correction?

2 Antworten

A Few (RS) days ago there was a discussion if mobil phones and other electronic devices should be allowed at school. The pros are that even in school children can be shown how to behave on the internet. Another good argument for using mobil phones at school is that it's *1 possible to quickly find information and work with it. The last and for me (Ich würde eine andere Satzstellung bevorzugen.) best argument is that through digital media, topics are dealt with holistically. Different points of view are taken into account and a solution is sought with different formats (Was willst du damit sagen?). The cons are that teacher (Grammatik) can't *1 check what the students gonna (ugs.) do on the smartphones and if they really being (Grammatik) used for lessons or assignment (Grammatik). Another bad thing would be that if (---) permanent use at school (Ich würde eine andere Satzstellung bevorzugen.) is allowed, the risk of mobile phone addiction increases (Ich würde einen anderen if-Satz Typ verwenden; siehe unten.) enormously. The for me (Ich würde eine andere Satzstellung bevorzugen.) worse (= schlechtere; sollte es nicht der Superlativ sein?) thing would be that if Students (RS) didn't *1 own a smartphone (Komma) they would have a big disadvantage. My personal view is that (---) mobile phones should be allowed but not all the time (Komma) only when the teacher (Ich bevorzuge hier den Plural.) allowed it, because mobil phones can be a good addition to (---) school.

(*1): Kurzformen wie diese werden vorwiegend im gesprochenen Englisch verwendet. In der Schriftsprache - zumindest in formellen Schreiben - sollte man solche und andere Kurzformen (he's, I'm, don't usw.) vermeiden.

• Absätze würden deinem Text gut zu Gesicht stehen.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

:-) AstridDerPu

16Days 
Fragesteller
 16.06.2022, 20:38

Also erstmal wow vielen Dank für deine sehr sehr ausführliche Hilfe ich werde dann mich nochmal an denn comment setzen und diesen komplett unstrukturieren und tatsächlich habe ich pons dafür benutzt lg

A few days ago there was a discussion on whether cell phones and other electronic devices should be allowed in school. The benefits are that children can be taught how to behave on the Internet while they are still at school. In addition, another good argument for using cell phones in school is that you can find information quickly and work with it. The final and, to me, most compelling argument is that digital media allows subjects to be dealt with comprehensively. Different perspectives are taken into account and a solution is sought using different formats. One disadvantage is that teachers cannot control what students do with cell phones and whether they are used for lessons or assignments. The other drawback is that the risk of cell phone addiction increases tremendously if constant use is authorized in school. The worst part for me would be that students who don't have a cell phone would be at an enormous disadvantage. My personal view is that cell phones should be permitted, although not permanently, but only if the teacher allows them because cell phones can be a useful addition to the lessons at school.

Groß- /Kleinschreibung waren ein paar Fehler; es gibt im Englischen keine "Smartphones", sondern nur "Cellphones/Cell phones". Der Stil ist auch noch verbesserbar, aber insgesamt eine solide Arbeit. Die Grammatik hatte marginale Ungenauigkeiten, aber nichts Schlimmes. (Ich bin mehrfach drübergegangen, es sollte jetzt passen.)

16Days 
Fragesteller
 16.06.2022, 20:14

Okay danke für deine Mühe, werde mir die Kritik zu Herzen nehmen.

RememberLove  16.06.2022, 20:20
@16Days

Ist es eine Erörterung oder ein Kommentar? Eine Erörterung hat zwei Argumente pro Seite und ist schemenhaft zu schreiben, sprich blockartig (z.B. Einleitung; 2 Argumente pro; 2 Argumente contra; Fazit; Schluss); aber ein Kommentar ist frei zu schreiben, sprich keine Trennung der Argumente, sondern ein rhetorisches Geflecht, sodass die Argumente ineinander "übergehen", es also auch keine Trennung zwischen Schluss, Fazit oder Argumenten gibt. Zudem sollte ein Kommentar sprachlich überzeugen bzw. auch rhetorische Mittel verwenden. In welcher Klasse bist du, dann kann ich das vorrausgesetzte Sprachniveau einschätzen?