Gute Kpop/ koreanische Zitate ?

4 Antworten

Bts:

1. I´m just me. I´m not an Idol. I´m not an artist. I´m not Hip Hop. Not anything. I´m just me. I´m just Rap Monster. I´m just Kim Namjoon.

- Rap Monster -

2. Look up, we´re all looking in the same sky

- Rap Monster -

3. Don´t be trapped in someone else´s dream.

- V -

4. If I´m  the sun, you´re the moon. Because when I rise you go down.

- Suga -

5. In the end they´ll judge me anyway so whatever.

- Suga -

6. Go on your own path even if you live for a day.

- Jimin -

Exo

1. Never stop dreaming.

- Tao -

2. Being pretty is different than being loved.

- Xiumin -

3. Live life while doing what makes you happy.

- Sehun -

4. I´d rather bend than break.

- Kai -

5. I don´t date ugly girls because I believe they don´t exist.

- Lay -

Big Bang

1. It´s better to be hated than ignored.

- G- Dragon -

2. No matter what anyone says, passion never lies.

- T.O.P -

3. I want to show my true self not how I want to see by others.

- G-Dragon-

4. Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.

- G-Dragon -

5. If I start something I seek perfection.

- T.O.P -

6. I curse the blue skies sometimes I wanna lay it all down I want to say goodbye.

- Big Bang (Loser) -

7. You can call me gay. But I can get your Girl screaming louder on the computer seat just by clicking follow her in twitter.

- G-Dragon -

Zico

1. If you haven´t experienced frustration, don´t hope for joy.

2. I´m still fly, I´m sky high and I dare anybody to cut my wings.

- I´m still fly (BlockB)

3. It only takes a moment to f**k up person´s life.

4. I will survive as I life. i must survive until the end.

2NE1

1. Never give up! All you have to do is try again.

- Bom -

2. I want to think of a compliment. We´re different but not wrong.

- CL -

3. From the outside, I seem happy a lot. But I´m a human and it´s not possible to always be happy.

- Bom -

4. You can just enjoy music without understanding it, music is an universal language.

- CL -

5. I´m not pretty or beautiful but I am the best.

- Dara -

6. Let them haters sit and stare.

- CL ( Falling In Love) -

7. Yes I don´t have talent that´s why I work hard.

- Dara -

8. In the end love is what I say. i think I have fallen into the ocean called you.

- Minzy -

9. How many pages are there in my life? I´ve read only a prologue...

But personally it´s exciting already.

- Minzy -

10. rather than taking an easy route, taking a difficult route is more satisfying and interesting. life is hard at times, life is easy at other times. It zig zags and spins round and round, it goes up and down. When all that is done, you´ll probably smile and say, "I lived a very funny life" .

- Minzy -

ich hab dir jetzt mal ein "Paar" von meinen Lieblingszitaten rausgesucht ist jetzt halt nicht nur Exo und Bts hoffentlich gefallen sie dir aber trotzdem. Ich hab die meisten aus meinen Erinnerungen aufgeschrieben kann also sein, dass die im originalen doch bisschen anders gehen :D .

Within this childish madness- Suga

Ask yourself if you’ve ever worked hard for anything- No more dream

Live your life. It’s yours anyways. Don’t try too hard. It’s okay to loose.- Fire

Living is consecutively awareness and loneliness Whether you have many people around you or not The little me inside myself was always lonely Why is there no opposite word of loneliness? Could it be because people, until they die, have no moments of not being lonely?- Rap Monster

My mother said the sea is blue She said to let out your voice as far as you can But what to do, it’s so dark and There are only different whales speaking entirely different words “Whalien 52″, BTS

I’ll lightly step on the road my fans have given me rising up through the efforts of my brothers “1 Verse”, J-hope

You can’t go to the peak by being normal baby “흥탄소년단”, BTS

Who is the one who made us into studying machines? They classify us to either being number one or dropping out “N.O”, BTS

If I’m the sun, you’re the moon, because when I rise, you go down BTS Cypher PT 2: Triptych”,

BTS I don't give a sh*t, I don't give a f*ck.- Agust D

"Life is a game. Play it" -Kris

"I like people who are constantly working hard, more than people who are constantly at their best.” - Yoseob of BEAST

“Even in the far future, don’t forget the you of right now”
— BTS

"Roasted chicken, boiled chicken, smoked chicken, fried chicken I love them all" Lee Jinki (Onew/ SHINee)

"My dream isnt to become the best its to become who I´m not ashamed to be." Kim Kibum (Key/SHINee) - honestly one of my favs.♥

I would write more but I have to do my homework now :D

Bonus: "Big Bang Andromeda Supernova Sonic was such a good dog" Why secretary kim?

Ohne leidenschaft zu Leben ist wie Tod zu sein (Jungkook)

Woher ich das weiß:Hobby – Bin seit einem Jahr Kpop Fan