Bitte um Korrektur text about myself

1 Antwort

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Let me just briefly introduce myself before I start to tell you about my life and my future plans. My name is .... . The letters of my name describe me best: self-confident, easygoing, loyal, independent, natural and ambitious. Currently I live in Cottbus and attend the 11 th grade at the Humboldt-Grammar-School. I am 16 years old and have the best family. I love my grandmothe, grandfather, mum, dad and my one-year-younger brother. I don’t remember when we have argued the last time. In my freetime Komma I love to talk with (Ich bevorzuge to) my friends about all (the) unimportant topics (in life) and go to parties Komma but to be active is also very important to me. That’s why I try to go jogging regulary. In former times Komma I was (Ich bevorzuge I used to be) a member of different sports clubs, e.g. gymnastics or athletics. If I have nothing to do, this means (= i.e.) no homework, nothing to learn or other aktivities Komma I love to relax if I watch TV. My strength (Plural) are (Ausdruck) in team skills, reliability and self-reliance.

In addition Komma I’m very sociable and cooperative. Some of my less great properties are listlessness and reticence. Furthermore Komma you can describe me as reserved kein Komma because to entrust myself to someone (Ausdruck) is difficult for me. Hitherto (förmlich; Mein Vorschlag: Up until now) school wasn’t a big problem for me.

My strengths are (Wiederholg.; Mein Vorschlag: I am good at) in scientific subjects, this includes mathematics or chemistry. Difficult for me ist German because there is another weakness of me (Ausdruck): spelling and grammar. (Satzbau)

Therefore English and Polish isn’t easy to me, too (Wort). Occupations (Ich bevorzuge professions) like journalist or copyreader are (Zeit) out of the question very early.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

PS: im Voraus

AstridDerPu  01.11.2013, 12:49

Schön, dass dir meine Antwort gefallen hat und danke für das Sternchen!

:-) AstridDerPu