Bitte Songtext in deutsch übersetzen?

4 Antworten

Hast du es selbst versucht? Songtexte besitzen meistens keine kompliziert konstruierten Sätze und sind auch vom Vokabular eher einfach gehalten. Mit einem guten (Online-)Wörterbuch schaffst du das auch allein. Den Text kannst du dann immer noch hier zur Korrektur stellen. 

Hallo,

wenn sich die Übersetzung im Internet nicht findet, dann wirst du den Text wohl - nach dem Motto Learning by doing! - selbst übersetzen

müssen.

Verwende dafür ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com und    lass die Finger vom Google-Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

AstridDerPu

Kann jemand sich meinen Englisch Text einmal ansehen und ggf. korrigieren?

I think it's very nice to speak two languages. How long are your parents are in California and why they live here? My mum is from another country too. She only wants to work here and then she wants to go back to Poland but now she's living here. How long your parents learned the language my mom need two years. now she can English German Polish but she's never taught me Polish. You say, that you found it important to learn things about the country you live but isn't it interesting to learn things about Chinese? I found it very interesting to learn things about our cultures, languages and countries. Other countries are very interesting. I learn Swedish for me. I really like this country although I never was there. Do you want to live in the US or do you want live later in another country. I hope you are going to answered me.

Danke im Voraus! 🙏🏼(Ich weiß, dass mein Englisch sehr schlecht ist.)

...zur Frage

English mündliche prüfung ist der monolog gut?

Hey hier ist mein text den ich in der englischen mündlichen prüfung aufsagem will kann ihn einer villeicht verbessern oder mir Tipps geben? Good morning everybody my name is Simon Heinz. Today i want to give u Informations about the Tv series How I met your mother. First of all i give u some background Informations about that series then I want to give u a short summary about the story And last thing i say to you is my personality opinion. So first of all The serie is a comedy sitcom directed by Carter Bays and Craig Thomas. The first episode was sent on cbs at 19th September in 2005 the series was sent until 2014. The serie is known for its unique structure extentric humour and dramatic elements. The show is cult and have 9 emmy and other rewards. Beside that there are many merch like clothes but also books like the bro code written by barney stinson (one of the main persons) Nearly all of the actors are very popular now like neil patrick harris who is played barney stinson,Cobie Smulder who is playing robin scherbatsky,Josh Radnor who is playing ted and lilly and Marshall played by Allison Hannigan and Jason Segel.

So the next point is the plot. Ted Mosby wants to tell his kids the story how he met her mother in 2030. The story starts in 2005 with his best friends lilly marshal barney and robin. So every episode shows one event on the led how he met their mother. Mostly there are funny moments but sometimes there are sad moments but the its everytime about the friendship between the 5 main persons.

So now my personality opinion. HIMYM is my favourite show i watch it already 2 times and i was never bored. Its perfect for you if you like series or films about best friends wich are funny but also dramatic. I recommend you to watch the first episode maybe you like it. If you have any questions you can ask me now.

...zur Frage

Was heißt soulja boy kiss me thru the phone auf deutsch?

hallo!

kann mir mal jemand den songtext übersetzten ohne programm oder so? und vor allem deutsch und nicht gemischt mit englisch!! kurz gesagt in eigenen worten übersetzen! währe auch eine grosse hilfe für andere leute! gegooglet habe ich aber nix besonderes gefunden! alles durcheinander und so und das versteht man nicht!!!

danke schon mal

Baby you know that i miss you I wanna get with you Tonight, but i can't now Baby girl and that's the issue Girl you know i miss you I just wanna kiss you But i can't right now so baby Kiss me through the phone (Kiss me through the phone) I See you later on Kiss me through the phone (Kiss me through the phone) See you when i get home

Baby i know that you like me You're my future wifey Souljaboytellem' Yeah you can be my bonny I can be ya clyde You can be my wife Text me, call me I need you in my life Yeah all day Everyday i need ya And eveytime i see ya My feelings get deeper I miss ya, i miss ya I really wanna kiss ya But i can't 678 triple 9 8212

Baby you know that i miss you I wanna get with you Tonight, but i can't now Baby girl and that's the issue Girl you know i miss you I just wanna kiss you But i can't right now so baby Kiss me through the phone (Kiss me through the phone) I See you later on Kiss me through the phone (Kiss me through the phone)

...zur Frage

Englisch Text korriegieren

Hallo kann jemand folgenden Text korrigieren? Dankeschön Dear Ben Russell, I read your article “Credit cards to ration individuals' carbon use“, which is published in newspaper The Independent in July19,2006. First of all I want to say that I think it's very good that there are people like you who think about the environment and of course about the problems which are exist. The suggestion is that every body has a credit-card with Carbon Dioxide points and if someone travels, use electricity, gas or petrol with carbon rations they have to pay. There is a special amount of this points and if you need more than your personal cap you have to buy credits on the open market. On the other side if there are people who cut the pollution of the carbon they produce, they could sell their surplus. Mr Miliband also suggests that banning products like light bulbs or electrical appliances which waste power while on standby, have to forbid. Everyone have to make automatic payments of offset pollution. I think this credit cards are not a good idea, because there would be a discrimination, because on the one hand rich people wouldn't cut their consume because they have the money to buy this credits. The most of them wouldn't take care about the environment. On the other hand the poor people have to take care about their carbon use. They haven't got the money to buy new credits. The result would be that the poor people take care and the richer people don't take care. Now you can say that it's maybe not a completely good result but now there are a few people who take care. Better than no one. But what is if the poorer people have to use the car everyday because they have to drive to work. They have to pay that they are working. This wouldn't make work more attractive. The poorer people are disadvantaged. Another cause why this credit cards are not a good idea is that you can't control it. There would be a lot of situations where are disagreements. For example if people drive together to work. Now who have to pay with carbon for that? The driver or the other ones? Another fact is that you can't handle everything with money. Everyone has to pay that the environment become better. But money doesn't help. You can't stop the global warming with money. My idea is that there have to be recompenses for those people who do something against the environment problems. There have to be individual things, which make environment protection very attractive and also necessary. It's very important that everybody knows about the problems and the results if we go on like this. All in all I think it's very good that there are people who think about a solution and things that can be do to stop the global warming. Nevertheless I think the credit-cards and money wouldn't be a good solution

...zur Frage

Übersetzung von focus on me vom Ariana Grande?

Hallo, kennt jemand eine Seite mit der Übersetzung von diesem Lied? "Focus"

Hey

I know what I came to do And that ain't gonna change So go ahead and talk your talk Cause I won't take the bait I'm over here doing what I like I'm over here working day and night And if my real ain't real enough I'm sorry for you, bae

Let's find a light inside our universe now Where ain't nobody keep on holding us down Just come and get it, let them say what they say Cause I'm about to put them all away

Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me) Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me)

I can tell you're curious It's written on your lips Ain't no need to hold it back Go 'head and talk your shit I know you're hoping that I'll react I know you're hoping I'm looking back But if my real ain't real enough Then I don't know what is

Let's find a light inside our universe now Where ain't nobody keep on holding us down Just come and get it, let them say what they say Cause I'm about to put them all away

Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me) Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me)

1, 2, 3, c'mon girls You're gonna like it (Focus on me) Come on, now, now (Focus on me) Oooh yeah

Focus on me, f-f-focus on me (You know I like it when you focus on me) Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me) Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me) Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me) Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me) Bae

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?