Übersetzungshilfe dieses Zitats

3 Antworten

Obwohl vieles weg ist, vieles bleibt und obwohl wir jetzt nicht die Kraft sind, die in früheren Tagen Erde und Himmel bewegt hat, sind wir was wir sind; ein gleichwertiger Härtegrad an heroischen Herzen, geschwächt von Zeit und Schicksal, aber stark gewillt sich zu mühen, zu suchen, zu finden und nicht nachzugeben.

Unter myweb.dal.ca/waue/Trans/Tennyson-Ulysses.html findest Du eine Übersetzung des berühmten Gedichts.

Im Netz kannst Du auch noch andere Übersetzungen des "Ulysses" finden.

Gruß, earnest

Obwohl schon viel geschafft wurde, vieles fortbesteht, haben wir nicht die Stärke die wir hatten als wir Himmel und Erde bewegten, das was wir sind, sind wir, ein einheitliches Gefühl heldenhafter Herzen, geschwächt von Zeit und Schicksal, aber stark im Wille zu suchen und zu finden, und nicht zu gewinnen.

"yield" heißt aber nicht "gewinnen". --- Auch der Anfang (take / schaffen) stimmt nicht.

@Bswss

dann übersetz es doch besser mister clever. Übersetz doch take mal mit "nehmen" und schau ob es Sinn macht - Dinge wörtlich übersetzen gibt ihnen selten mehr Sinn.

we are oder we were?

Hey. We are born to be real and not to be perfect oder we were?

lg

...zur Frage

Stellungnahme in englisch, bitte um korrigieren/lesen?

Schreibe morgen eine Prüfung als Übung habe ich das Thema Windenergie also Wind turbinen gewählt. Wird viel Text sein, aber würde mich freuen wenn ihr euch das anschauen würdet :)

I would like to start a discussion about the use of wind turbine. There are a number of advantages and disadvantages to each sort, which i would like to outline in my essay.

One obvious advantage of wind turbine is that they are environmentally friendly and do not arise carbon dioxide emissions that is a relevant issue. Furthermore the energy source is permantly available ob site and the wind power is in opposition to fossil fuels exhaustless. However, they also have disadvantages. The problem is in my opinion, is that they not easy to get a planning permission because this takes up too much space and the inhabitant give a contradiction to prevent this build. Another problem is that wind turbine has a lifespan of 20-25 years after that the plants must be dismantled and disposed, which it is expensive too. The device must be stored because they are not biodegradable and not recyclable. To conclude, there are number of advantages and disadvantages of wind turbine. In my opinion, it is very important that we continue to build wind turbine for altenative ernergy source, in order to reduce our energy consumption of nuclear power station. The time for act i now and we should all be environmentally conscious and be part of the solution, in order to protect our earth and our environment. Danke fürs lesen :))

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand den deutschen songtext in deutsch übersetzten, bitte?

I never noticed how my heart could beat so loud When I think of you And I can't focus now, got my head up in the clouds When I think of you My heart's so lost in all the chaos It's got me crazy With the spell you cast, it all happened so fast Goodbye to loneliness And when I close my eyes, you play like a movie in my mind

You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer and You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer? Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

Everything you do is so fresh and brand new That I can't help This crush on you, I wanna be the breakthrough Kind of love to you Sparks are flying like butterflies and I'm so high On the spell you cast, it all happened so fast Goodbye to loneliness And when I close my eyes, you play like a movie in my mind And I wanna rewind, over and over a thousand times

You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer and You are the star of my daydreams Everything you are is my reverie Can you feel my heart when you're moving closer and closer? Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be Oh I think that we, that we were meant to be

...zur Frage

Kann jemand diesen Blog entry korrigieren?

Ich bedanke mich für eure Hilfe und hoffe, dass ihr mir Helfen könnt :

I'm finally back at home in Vienna after my two weeks of holidays I've spent with my family in Turkey. First, I´m going to talk about Sinop and after that, about Istanbul. We flew to Istanbul with a plane and we spend our night at our home there. At the next day, we got ready really fast and made our way to Sinop with our car. When we arrived in Sinop, I made my way to my relatives to greet you and spend the night with my friends on the beach and played poker. All Mornings we went to the beaches and we meet some friends. The weather was very hot every day and it has also rained a few times. We also visited the city a couple of times to see the sights. 

We spent eleven days in Sinop and then went back to Istanbul to visit the other relatives. When we were back in Istanbul it was rained two days and it was also very hot. We were often in the downtown to shop, like the big Pazar where there are many shops and you can negotiate there with the dealers. What I buy every year is raisins and sunflower seeds, because they taste very good and are fresh there. In Istanbul, we stayed for a total of three days and then flew back to Vienna.

...zur Frage

Englishe Hilfe gesucht? Ich habe einen TExt auf English geschrieben und könntet ihr ihn bitte kontrolieren und ich bednake mich für eure Hilfe?

I'll tell you about 3 stereotypes that I've encountered in my life. These are rather negatvies, positive and racist stereotypes that I will talk about. First, I'll tell you about a person I met on the street.

This is a person who thinks negative and does not try to think positive and so judges the girls. Girls are not as good at sports as men and all blond women are stupid. He always does the same thing others do and will not even try to change in my opinion.

Next, I'll talk about a woman I met on vacation and that's more of a postitive stereotype. She is a person who always thinks positive about other persons and never gives up thinking positive and judges people according to their strengths and not after looks. Like, all Canadians are exceptionally polite because they met some people from Canada and that Asians are very smart because they learn faster.

Lastly, I'll talk about a person I met in my old school, and that's a professor. He judges people, where they come from and skin color. He hates foreigners and always gives the Austrians better than a foreigner. There were always different brands. These were the 3 people I met in my life bind and hope that one changes before it is too late.

...zur Frage

Kann man das 'that are' weglassen?

They are often prepared to do jobs that are not wanted by other people. Kann ich das 'that are" in diesem Satz weglassen? Wir müssen diesen Satz neu mit participle constructions schreiben.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?