Schreibe morgen Englisch Schularbeit, brauche Hilfe?

6 Antworten

also gut dann schau ich mal drüber ;)

-Today i will tell you SOMETHING about...

- as you know fiteen years ago ... (ohne das "for") (außerdem würde ich den satz anders beginnen und nicht mit "as you know", zum beispiel so: Fifteen years ago google was a ...)

- im dritten satz solltest du an den anfang ein "today" stellen -> "Today there are..." , dann solltes du an das "many social media" -> "web sites" anhänngen

- dann der 4. satz: machs lieber so -> "I think social media can be used to meet people and ..."

- schau der die satzanfänge der letzen 4 sätze an: Immer nur "I", schau ob du da noch was ändern kannst

Viel glück morgen

Today I will tell you (Hier fehlt etwas.) about (---) social media. As you know (Komma) (---) fifteen years ago Google was a small web search engine and Facebook didn’t exist. (Satzstellung)

There are so (Wort) many social media (Komma) for example Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and so on. I think social media can get to know people and be friends with them (Das ergibt keinen Sinn.). I personally only (Position) use Instagram (kein Komma) because you can only (s. o.) post photos and videos in Instagram. It is used by 150 million people. If you are bored, I think that social media is well suited.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu

Today I am going to tell you about the social media.as you know, fifteen years ago... .There are lots of social medias,for example... . ... and to be friends with them.

Malibu14  03.11.2015, 22:40

...post photos and videos in it.

Geht doch fit  sieht gut aus

ChickPea  04.11.2015, 00:25

Fehler, Grammatik, Stil ignorieren wir dann einfach solange es "gut aussieht' 

Ich habe es etwas umgeschrieben da ich es persönlich so besser finden würde (Selbstverständlich bin ich kein Lehrer was bedeutet das einige Sachen trotzdem falsch sein können und ich Sachen "verbessert" habe die in ordnung waren):

Today I want to tell (oder I'm going to tell you) you something about the social media. As you know fifteen years ago Google was a small web search engine and Facebook didn’t exist. There are so many different social media for example Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. I think social media gives you an opportunity to get to know people and perhaps become friends with them. Personally I only use Instagram, because you can only post photos and videos on it. 150 million people use this app. I think that social media is well suited, If you are bored.

Hoffe ich konnte dir helfen.