Präsentation auf Englisch Past Perfect?

2 Antworten

Hallo,

Hello,

I'm (= I am) here to present some old money from Syria. It's where I am from.It's actually not my money, it belongs to my mother. She had taken (= Past Perfect) / took (Past Simple) the money before we came to Germany. The money (banknote / bill = AE) is 14 years old and the coins are 20 years old . The people don't use it now because there is new money now.

Beim Past Perfect, musst du überlegen, was zuerst da war, "das Huhn oder das Ei"

Bild zum Beitrag

Das Past Perfect Simple 

wird gebildet mit had (bei allen Personen; I, you, he/she/it, we, you, they) + past participle 

(bei regelmäßigen Verben -ed; 3. Spalte in Liste der unregelmäßigen Verben)

- drückt aus, dass etwas in der Vergangenheit geschehen war oder getan worden war bevor etwas anderes geschah / getan wurde

Die Vorzeitigkeit wird betont. 

- When the Smiths finally arrived at the theatre, the play had already begun. (hatte bereits begonnen) 

- When the parents came home early from their holiday, their children had had a party in the living room. (hatten gefeiert) 

- Last summer Tom went to Florida. Until then he had never been to the United States. (war er nie gewesen) 

- Until last year Nicole had never eaten Christmas Pudding. (hatte N. nie gegessen) 

Für das Past Perfect gibt es keine wirklichen Signalwörter. 

Du solltest dir aber folgendes merken: 

- after + past perfect -----> past tense 

- before + past tense -----> past perfect 

Die Grammatik und Übungen zum Past Perfect und allen anderen englischen Zeiten findest du auch im Internet, z.B. bei ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de

Ich hoffe, ich konnte dir helfen. 

:-) AstridDerPu 

- (Englisch, Grammatik, Hausaufgaben)

Hi,

ich würde es an wenigen Stellen etwas anders formulieren:

"Hello. Today I will tell you something about Syrias old currency.It's actually not my money it belongs to my mother. She took it with her, when we moved to Germany.The money, I mean the paper, is 14 years old and the coins are 20 years old . The people there don't use it anymore because there is a new currency now."

Ich hoffe ich konnte dir helfen. :)

Woher ich das weiß:eigene Erfahrung
Thequeen83901 
Fragesteller
 22.05.2023, 18:30

Danke ❤️❤️❤️

adabei  22.05.2023, 18:45
@Thequeen83901

Es ist kein einziges drin in deinem Text.

Ein Beispiel wäre:

This is the money we had used in Syria, before we left the country. ("had used" wäre hier das Past Perfect.)

Thequeen83901 
Fragesteller
 22.05.2023, 18:31

Sind die Past Perfect Sätze richtig ?

adabei  22.05.2023, 18:35

Jetzt ist der Text fehlerfrei, aber die eigentliche Aufgabe ist nicht erfüllt.

just0me21  22.05.2023, 18:36
@adabei

Ja Ich zu wenige PP eingebaut, ich überarbeites nochmal ;)

adabei  22.05.2023, 18:38
@just0me21

Ist bei dem Text aber schwierig. Mir würde nur eine Stelle einfallen.

just0me21  22.05.2023, 18:48

"Hello. Today I will tell you something about Syrias old currency.It's actually not my money it belongs to my mother. She had brought it with her, when we had moved to Germany. The money, I mean the paper, is 14 years old and the coins are 20 years old, so they had been produced in the years 2009 and 2003. The people there had used it, before they introduced a new currency."

Da sind jetzt 4 Past perfect