Englisch - Wettervorhersage: Will oder Going-To-Future?

6 Antworten

It will rain ist irgendwann in der Zukunft.

mit going to rain soon

wird es passieren und das bald.

will ist unbestimmt dagegen

going to bestimmt.

Woher ich das weiß:eigene Erfahrung
Pfiati  08.08.2021, 06:51

Jein.

Also ich hab es so gelernt dass dinge die in der zukunft schon fest stehen also es ziemlich sicher ist dass etwas passiert going-to verwendet wird also wie in diesem beispiel: die vielen wolken deiten darauf hin dass es regnen wird also ist das ziemlich socher. Will hingegen benutzt man wenn etwas nicht sicher ist also eine algemeine aussage zum beispiel die man einfach mal so sagt ohne zu versichern dass es passieren wird

Hallo,

auch wenn die Unterschiede zwischen den einzelnen Zeitformen z. T. sehr gering und oft sprecherabhängig sind, und es auch darauf ankommt, ob die Sätze geschrieben oder gesprochen werden, und ob man z. B. in England oder den USA lebt, weshalb man öfters mehrere Zeitformen verwenden kann,

ist hier das going to – Future wird vorzuziehen, da es gewisse Anzeichen (a lot of clouds) für das sichere Eintreffen der Handlung / des Ereignisses (Es wird regnen.) gibt.

Zum englischen Wetter aus How to be an Alien von George Mikes

THE WEATHER

this is the most important topic in the land. Do not be misled by memories of your youth when, on the Continent, wanting to describe someone as exceptionally dull, you remarked: 'He is the type who would discuss the weather with you.' In England this is an ever-interesting, even thrilling topic, and you must be good at discussing the weather.

EXAMPLES FOR CONVERSATION

For Good Weather

'Lovely day, isn't it?' Isn't it beautiful?' 'The sun . . .' 'Isn't it gorgeous?' 'Wonderful, isn't it?' It's so nice and hot. . .' 'Personally, I think it's so nice when it's hot- isn't it?' 1 adore it - don't you?'

For Bad Weather

'Nasty day, isn't it?' Isn't it dreadful?' 'The rain . . . I hate rain . . .' 1 don't like it at all. Do you?' 'Fancy such a day in July. Rain in the morning, then a bit of sunshine, and then rain, rain, rain, all day long.' I remember exactly the same July day in 1936.' 'Yes, I remember too.' 'Or was it in 1928?' 'Yes, it was.' 'Or in 1939?' Tes, that's right.' Now observe the last few sentences of this conversation. A very important rule emerges from it. You must never contradict anybody when discussing the weather. Should it hail and snow, should hurricanes uproot the trees from the sides of the road, and should someone remark to you: 'Nice day, isn't it?' - answer without hesitation: Isn't it lovely?' Learn the above conversation by heart. If you are a bit slow in picking things up, learn at least one conversation, it would do wonderfully for any occasion. If you do not say anything else for the rest of your life, just repeat this conversation, you still have a fair chance of passing as a remarkably witty man of sharp intellect, keen observation and extremely pleasant manners.

English society is a class society, strictly organized almost on corporative lines. If you doubt this, listen to the weather forecasts. There is always a different weather forecast for farmers. You often hear statements like this on the radio: 'To-morrow it will be cold, cloudy and foggy; long periods of rain will be interrupted by short periods of showers.' And then: 'Weather forecast for farmers. It will be fair and warm, many hours of sunshine.' You must not forget that the farmers do grand work of national importance and deserve better weather.

It happened on innumerable occasions that nice, warm weather had been forecast and rain and snow fell all day long, or vice versa. Some people jumped rashly to the conclusion that something must be wrong with the weather forecasts. They are mistaken and should be more careful with their allegations. I have read an article in one of the Sunday papers and now I can tell you what the situation really is. All troubles are caused by anti-cyclones. (I don't quite know what anti-cyclones are, but this is not important; I hate cyclones and am very anti-cyclone myself.) The two naughtiest anti-cyclones are the Azores and the Polar anti-cyclones. The British meteorologists forecast the right weather - as it really should be - and then these impertinent little anti-cyclones interfere and mess up everything. That again proves that if the British kept to themselves and did not mix with foreign things like Polar and Azores anti-cyclones they would be much better off.

(http://www.lib.ru/ANEKDOTY/mikes1.txt_with-big-pictures.html#6)

AstridDerPu

Von Experte AstridDerPu bestätigt

Beides ist möglich.

Wenn Anzeichen vorliegen, dass es gleich mit dem Regen losgehen wird, würde auch ich das going-to-Futur vorziehen.

Die Lösungshefte sind oft etwas "einseitig", was alternative Lösungen betrifft. Aber hier wäre es die "vorzuziehende Lösung".

Gruß, earnest

Nur habe ich es gelernt, dass im Gegensatz zur Going-to-Future, das  Will-Future verwendet wird, wenn man Ereignisse in der Zukunft ausdrücken möchte, auf die man keinen Einfluss hat, also keine festen Pläne oder Absichten einer Person.

Leider ist sowas eben meistens auch nur eine ungefähre Richtlinie und nicht immer was eindeutiges

Da gibts keine ganz genaue klare Regel beim Wetter soweit ich weiß und dieses Unterscheiden als gäbe es da eine klare Regel war in der Schule oft blöd.

Allerdings wird "going to" wohl eher erwartet, wenn schon irgendwas darauf hinweist, dass es regnen wird (Der Extrasatz davor, der ausdrücklich beschreibt, dass man schon die Wolken sehen kann). Dann würde man wohl eher going to benutzen, weil es ziemlich sicher passiert, da man schon sehen kann, wieso.

Benutze bei Wetter eigentlich immer "going to".

Woher ich das weiß:eigene Erfahrung – Sehr gutes Abi 2020
TheQuestionerrr 
Fragesteller
 08.08.2021, 04:09

Danke für die Antwort!! :)

Pfiati  08.08.2021, 06:49

Zu pauschal.