Textübersetzung!? Brauche hilfe?!:/

4 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Oh je... Paranoid Park.

I don't have the same opinion like Annie. I think Alex is to blame for the death of the security man. Because he has beaten him in the stomach with his skateboard, he fell off the platform on the rails. (Der Security Guard ist nicht vom Zug gefallen!) If Alex would have told this the police, they would say that he was guilty. It's not right not to notify the police about the accident, but there were fatal consequences concerning Alex, so I can understand why he didn't inform the police. If I had been in this situation i would be as desperate as Alex and surely everyone can understand this.Though I just read an extract from the text, I think the book is written very realistic, so it's fun to read.

joojok 
Fragesteller
 23.10.2011, 19:58

Vielen dank!! hab die frage 2 mal gesetllt weil bei mir keien antworten angezeigt wurden und hab schon viele übersetzer ausprobiert aber das ist total falsch:(

Ulyses  24.10.2011, 14:17
@joojok

1) Du sollst ja auch keine Übersetzer ausprobieren, sondern das selbst übersetzen ^^

2) Wenn du es schon auf Deutsch falsch schreibst, kann es der Übersetzer auch nicht

3) Der Text oben ist auch nicht fehlerfrei

Hallo,

warum stellst du die Frage schon wieder? Es bleibt dabei,

so funktioniert das hier nicht, gutefrage.net ist eine Ratgeber-Community und kein kostenloses Übersetzungsbüro.

Wenn wir dir das hier machen, lernst du nichts. Dein Motto sollte Learning by doing sein, dann klappt's auch in der Englischarbeit.

Wenn du schon mal in Vorleistung gehst und deine Übersetzung hier zu Korrektur einstellst, wird man dir sicher gerne helfen.

Dazu benutzt du am besten ein gutes (online-) Wörterbuch, wie z.B. pons.eu, dict.cc, leo.org usw.

:-) AstridDerPu

im not the same opinion as Annie. I think that Alex's guilt in the death of one security. Thus he has beaten him with his skateboard in the stomach, he fell from the train and died. Alex had the police that so erklärrt, the police would blame him. It is wrong not to notify police of an accident but it would have been great for him to follow and therefore I can understand why he has not gone to the police. If I were in that situation, I would be just as desperate as Alex and everyone that can certainly understand. I think even though I've only read a small part of the book that this book is written very credible, so it makes it much more fun to read

Paranoid Park? :DD