Schöne Sprüche auf englisch/deutsch wie ....?
....You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you'll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present
Kennt ihr ähnliche?
- Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
- A day without a smile is a day wasted (Charlie Chaplin)
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
• Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future
- A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
- The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.
- Don’t go around saying
the world owes you a living.
The world owes you nothing.
It was here first.
- Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
- Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.
- Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five.
To the barefoot man, happiness is a pair of shoes.
To the man with old shoes, it’s a pair of new shoes.
To the man with new shoes, it’s more stylish shoes.
And of course, the fellow with not feet would be happy to be barefoot.
Measure your life by what you have,
not by what you don’t.
Only when the last tree has been cut down; Only when the last river
has been poisoned; Only when the last fish has been caught; Only then
will you find that money cannot be eaten.
Proverb, American Indian
Happiness comes first. Partners, abundance and cool shoes come later.
Auch super süß https://youtube.com/watch?v=6yIBp4CHKYA