Australian Connection-Charakterisierung(Dani)

1 Antwort

Hallo,

hier meine Korrekturen nach einem ersten flüchtigen Blick darauf:

Dani is a girl and she is very tall for her age and Alex finds she is incredibly beautiful. She has long dark hair, blue eyes and golden skin. Dani is the neighbor (=AE; BE = neigbour) of Alex‘s dad and his new wife and the babysitter of the two little kids. Welche kids??? She is very interested in Alex. Dani is the local pop star and sings in the band “The Beat Crew”. I think Dani is a confident person because she

stays to what it is and she has no problems with negative reactions to the band.Was soll das heißen??? – bleibt zu was es ist und hat keine Probleme mit negativen Reaktionen auf die Band.

But I (also) think she is (also) (ich denke auch oder sie ist auch) an ambitious person because she says that she and her band will soon be playing in England. Dani is, I think, (besser: In my opinion, Dani is) in love with Alex because she invites him to come to the “concert” of her band on the first day and she asks him if he would like to play the guitar in her band at night / that night.

Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

:-) AstridDerPu

Nemesis199780 
Fragesteller
 07.01.2012, 14:13

Hey :) Erst mal danke, dass du es korrigiert hast :) und der satz: says to what it is and she has no problems with negative reactions to the band. soll heißen, dass sie zu dem steht was ist und sie hat keine probleme wenn jemand etwas schlechtes über die band sagt. Wie sagt man das denn im englischen? Würde mich über eine antwort freuen und DANKE,DANKE,DANKE :*

mikaa305  21.02.2022, 12:28

and Alex fins her incredibly beautiful^