Suche mal wieder zitate aus animes

7 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Death Note : "Ganz recht, dieser Kira bin ich... und ich bin... der Gott einer neuen Welt!"

"Ich kann es nicht töten, es ist... PERFEKT SYMMETRISCH!!!" von Death the Kid

„Ich werde für dich immer die Mauer sein, die du überwinden sollst.“, Itachi zu Sasuke aus Naruto

"Ich bin ein Stalker der Gerechtigkeit und Liebe ist meine Beute!" Kondo aus Gintama, der Typ ist so der Hammer XD

If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end. Sakata Gintoki (Gintama), wie wahr, wie wahr

"Hast du überhaupt eine Ahnung, wie blöd wir sind ? Unterschätze uns nicht !!!" Gintoki, hahahhahahaa XD

Listen up! Let’s say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. But it’s cold outside your bed. You don’t want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong! You make up your mind to go! You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose! You think that all your life has led to this moment! But then you realize! It isn’t the bathroom, you’re still in bed! That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire! But you don’t stop! You can’t stop! That’s what I’m talking about! THAT’S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK! DO YOU GET IT!? Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)

LG^^

"Gilbert Cocteau, you were the greatest flower to ever bloom in my life. In the faraway dreams of youth, you were a bright red flame, blazing so fiercely...You were the wind that stirred my branches. Can you hear the poem of the wind and trees? Can you hear the tumult of our youth? Oh, there must be others who so remember their own days of youth...."

Eigentlich ein Gedicht, kein Zitat, aus dem Manga "Kaze to Ki no Uta"

Aloischan 
Fragesteller
 19.10.2014, 18:38

Nicht schilmm trotzdem sehr schon :3

Sailor Moon: "Es ist gemein, ein Mädchen aufzuhängen und dann baumeln zu lassen!" -Aus der Zene wo Usagi das erste mal auf Sailor Venus trifft

Aloischan 
Fragesteller
 19.10.2014, 18:32

XD des is geil danke

"Ich bin ich. Ich bin das Resultat der Zeit und der Verbindung mit den Menschen. Die zwischenmenschliche Berührung formt mich. Die Berührung zu anderen und die Zeit formte meine Seele" - Rei (NGE)

"Der Mensch scheint als einziges Lebewesen in der Lage zu sein, sich selbst zu hassen!" - Misato (NGE)

"Sie wissen wie armselig sie sind, darum brauchen sie nur jemanden der noch armseliger ist als sie, um sich besser zu fühlen." Lucy (Elfen Lied)

"Mutig ist man nur, wenn man etwas tut, womit man die Gerechtigkeit wiederherstellen kann. Wenn man jemanden töten will, darf man dass Wort Mut nicht als Rechtfertigung missbrauchen." Ran (Detektiv Conan)

"Wie soll man andere verstehen, wenn man sich selbst nicht versteht?" Ryoji Kaji (NGE)

"Ich bin nicht bekloppt. Ich bin nur zu faul, zu zeigen wie intelligent ich bin" Oreki Houtarou (Hyouka)

"Es kann schnell passieren, dass man durch Worte oder Taten andere verletzt, deswegen sollte man auf die Gefühle anderer Rücksicht nehmen und sie achten" - Ai Haibara (Conan)

"Ein Wunder hat erst dann eine Bedeutung, wenn man es bewirkt" Misato (NGE)

"Stark, Bereit, Unbesiegbar, Schön, Entschlossen, Mutig" Jeanne (KKJ)

"Alles, was ich brauche, ist die Kraft, meine Freunde beschützen zu können. So lange ich stark genug bin, das zu tun, wäre es egal, wenn ich die schwächste Person der Welt wäre." - Erza aus Fairy Tail

"Wir werden nie aufgeben. Denn wir bleiben mit der Hoffnung verbunden." - Erza aus Fairy Tail

"Wir kennen unsere Angst und was nun? Wir stehen auf und werden stärker" - Natsu aus Fairy Tail

"Angst ist nicht Böse, sondern ermöglicht uns nur, unsere eigenen Schwächen zu lernen. Wenn wir unsere Schwächen lernen können, werden Menschen stärker und freundlicher" - Gildarts aus Fairy Tail

"Es gibt Leute auf dieser Welt, die gerne allein sind, aber niemanden der die Einsamkeit ertragen kann" - Makarov aus Fairy Tail

"Ein Weg, der dich zwingt, Leuten Schmerzen zuzufügen und diese als Opfer zu missbrauchen, ist ein Weg, der zerfallen und verschwinden wird." - Happy aus Fairy Tail

"Frauen haben Geduld, wenn es nicht zu lange dauert!" Tenma aus School Rumble

"Natürlich habe ich keine Ahnung, wie man Schwerter benutzt. Und vom Navigieren verstehe ich auch nichts. Ich hab auch nicht den geringsten Schimmer vom Kochen. Ich kann nicht mal Schwindeln. Ohne meine Kameraden würde ich dort draußen sterben!" Ruffy aus One Piece

Woher ich das weiß:Hobby – Jahrelanges Sammeln/Lesen von Manga & Schauen von Anime

Ich Sammle Anime Zitate darum mal hier ein paar davon. Sie sind alle auf English ich hoffe das stört dich nicht.

Words are cheap. Some people lie without a second thought! Ciel Phantomhive

Our lives were real! Not a single moment of them were fake! Everyone lived the best they could! We carved those memories into ourselves! Memories of living as hard as we could! No matter what kind they were, they’re the life we led! Otonashi Yuzuru

Even if we forget the faces of our friends, We will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls. Otonashi Yuzuru

It doesn’t matter if you can’t make 100 friends. Instead, make real friends who are a 100 times as important. Yozora Mikazuki

It’s not that you can fall in love with someone new because you forgot the old.. It’s because you fall in love with someone new that you’re able to forget about the old. Only love can heal a heart that was hurt by love. Takeuchi’s sister 

After all.. love is all about timing..If you don’t say the right thing at the right moment no matter how much fate was involved in the relationship, everything will be ruined. Even if you regret it, it’ll be too late. Takeuchi Masafumin 

Love is when it isn’t fun to be with that person. It’s when nothing goes the way you want. When you’re not having fun…and yet,,, You still want to be with her. Taichi Mashima 

It doesn’t seem right to let a girl choose me. I would rather choose the girl I devote myself to. Taichi Mashima

The world is beautiful. Even if you’re full of tears and sadness, open your eyes. Do what you want to do. Be what you want to be. Find friends. Don’t be in a hurry to grow up. Take your time. Ichinose Kotomi’s parents

We didn’t give up on our dreams! We changed our dreams into your dream! That’s what parents do! That’s what family does ! Furukawa Akio 

Don’t choose death in order to protect her, No matter what happens, you must live to protect her. Freedert 

If you cannot win at the game, if you cannot solve the puzzle, you are just another loser. Near 

If you think of someone's good qualities as the umeboshi in an onigiri, it's as if their qualities are stuck to their back! People around the world are like onigiri. Everyone has an umeboshi with a different shape and color and flavor. But because it's stuck on their back, they might not be able to see their umeboshi. "There's nothing special about me. I'm just white rice." [in her head] That's not true. There is an umeboshi -- on your back. [aloud] Maybe the reason people get jealous of each other, is because they can see so clearly the umeboshi on other people's backs. I can see them, too. I can see them perfectly.  Tohru Honda

I'm sure that inside your heart...you're trying with all your might to find it on your own...the reason you were born. Because...because really...there might not be anyone who was born with a reason. I think that everyone...everyone might have to find one on their own. [in her head] A reason for being born... A reason that it's okay to be alive... A reason to exist. [aloud] I think everyone might have to find it themselves...and decide for themselves. It could be your dreams...your job...or a person. ...The reason you're looking for...might be vague, unclear...and uncertain. [in her head]And you might lose it. [aloud] But as long as you're alive...you have to keep searching for that reason. Tohru Honda

It's not always easy to see the good in people. In some people, you might even doubt that it's there at all. But if you can somehow, find a way to believe...sometimes that's all it takes to help someone, to give them the strength to find the good in themselves. Tohru Honda

Whatever I do, I’ll always be me. I won’t tone myself down to fit in. **Satoshi Fukube **

Why is my heart beating so fast? Why do I feel lonely when you leave me? Why are you… the only one causing me so much confusion? Misaki Ayuzawa 

Death is the end of everything. Your PAST and FUTURE will be lost in an instant where there will be no second chance. However as long as you live there will be a chance of pulling a win. Yagami Kazuma

Sawako: How did you know she was special? Ryu: Is an answer really needed for this question? …when I realized it, she was already special to me. She can’t be compared with anyone else . Sawako Kuronuma and Ryu Sanada

Even if I’m not perfect… Even if I’m not the ideal me… He says that I’m still my own person. The point of life isn’t to be perfect. It’s to do want you want to do, to be who you want to be. That’s how I should be trying to live. Nagase Iori

If you can’t tell us why you’re in so much pain, then you don’t think of us as friends. Yaegashi Taichi 

Once you look up to someone, you can’t overtake them. Kise Ryouta

Don’t give up! There’s no shame in falling down! True shame is to not stand up again! Shintaro Midorima

Sorry wenn ich die Menge etwas über trieben habe

Aloischan 
Fragesteller
 19.10.2014, 20:14

Wunderschöne sprüche (ciel & misaki <3 )