Ist dieser Text für den Englischunterricht so okay?

4 Antworten

kommt drauf an, für das erste Jahr Englisch in der 5ten Klasse ist er OK. Für alles darüber hinausgehende definitv nicht.

bask bedeutet "Sich in etwas sonnen" z.B. Erfolg. Das hat nichts mit "sonnenbaden" zu tun. Der Satzbau ist ne Katastrophe. Aber Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe ist besser als wenn ich dir sage wie es geht. Daher: http://www.ego4u.de/de/cram-up/grammar/word-order

Ausserdem ist der Text ein bissschen... kurz. Es sei denn, das war die Aufgabenstellung.

Ein Lösungsvorschlag:

My dream holiday would be with my best friends. We would fly to New York and do there a big tour of the whole town and go shopping of course. Afterwards we would do a ship journey to the caribbean. There would completely rest a lot of bathings and us under the green palms.

Sorry, aber der Text ist noch schlimmer als das Original.

@augsburgchris

Ohh, wirklich? Eine konstruktive Kritik ist das aber auch nicht! :) Was ist denn so ''schlimm''?

@Agsin

Ich weiss, sorry. Zum Beispiel der Satz "There would completely rest a lot of bathings and us under the green palms." (sic!) heisst übersetzt: "Da würden sich viele bathings vollständig ausruhen und uns unter den grünen Palmen." Da "bathings" kein englisches Wort ist gibt es hierfür auch keine Übersetzung. Der erste Satz ist nicht 100% ig falsch kommt aber sehr holperig daher. Es heisst nicht "do a journey" sondern wenn dann "make a journey" oder besser "to go on a journey". "do a big tour of.." ist völlig falsch. "etwas besichtigen" heisst: "to tour something" also "We would fly to New York and tour the whole town.". Das ist ne Fehlerquote von einem gravierenden Fehler pro Satz. Wobei der letzte ja gar kein Satz ist.

"afew" bei "After a few days..." wird auseinander geschrieben, war aber wahrscheinlich eh nur ein Tipfehler ;) Im letzten Satz würde ich eher schreiben: "There we would swim in the blue water all the time and take sunbathes under the palm trees."

Hallo, ich habe am Dienstag meine mündliche Prüfung und wollte mal fragen ob hier jemand vielleicht meinen Text kontrollieren kann?

Today I want tell you something about Holidays. Personally when i get older I don't like travel to other countries because i'm so far away from my friends and i'm afraid to missing out important things. Anyway I travel with my family to different countries, in early life i travel to the Netherlands on a camping ground i can't tell anything about the trip because I can't remember. At the age of 6 i was in Turkey with my hole family, we were in Antalya we stay for 2 weeks. That was a nice time for me and everyone was happy. The hotel was so nice and we had such a great time together. There are so funny memories for example I was afraid of a taxi and we must drive with it to came to the city and it was a party taxi and my mother was sitting next to me and i said "mom you can move closer to me" i said this because i was so afraid. The weather was nice it was very hot and because of this i can't eat so much i dont know why and when we go to the dinner i'm only eating 5 or 6 pieces of melon. That was such a great time. When i was 14 I travel for the second time to turky and we were in the same Hotel, i was with my uncle and my aunt and 2 friends from my uncle. That was a nice time too, but I have noticed that something isn't good, i miss my friends and after four days or so i want back home because they told me on Whatsapp so great things what they did and that sounds so funny. But all in all it was a great trip to turkey. At the age of 15 my mom asks me whether I want to go to Italy with her and her partner. And i must be honest I have advised 2 weeks and asks my friends would you travel to italy if you were me and they said Joyce why you are thinking about that? Yes of course i would travel.. At the end my desicion was yes and i must say that i had a great time in Italy.. We drive with a bike trough the city, we took part in a guided tour of the city Sienna. And we saw many sights for example the leaning tower of pisa. In the easter Holidays i will travel to the north sea with my family and my best friend Joan. And i'm very glad because Joan is with us. And in the Summer Holidays i will travel to turkey with my mother and her partner, i hope we have a great time and i wont miss my friends so hardly. For me the best holidays were the summer holidays because you mustn't think on school and the wheather is actually nice. And when i dont travel to other countries i'm only on the way with my friends. We go swimming, or make a picnic sometimes we camping in the garden. All in all i can say that i love holidays.

...zur Frage

Wie findet ihr diesen englischen Aufsatz?

Hallo Community! Mich würde interessieren, was ihr vom folgenden englischen Aufsatz haltet. Bitte sagt eure ehrliche Meinung und es wäre auch nett, wenn ihr meine Fehler verbessern könntet:

Essay: The best holiday

Last year my whole family went to Turkey. First it was a little bit stressful because we had to pack our bags and everyone forgot something. A few minutes before we went to airport, our car hadn’t work. So all were very angry. My mum asked in a sad way: „What should we do now? I want to go to holiday! I don’t believe that. Every time when we want to go abroad, there are always some problems!“ Of course we repaired the car fast and my mum felt relieved. We were late because of the problem with the car, so we were in a hurry. Finally we sat in the plane and were very happy. „Now we are flying to Turkey and in a few hours we will lie at the beach! I’m so glad!“ I proclaimed. Ten hours later we arrived at the hotel area. I couldn’t believe my eyes, it was so beautiful. The sun shone hot and everywhere I could see palms. And I was able to hear the sound of the sea. My whole family smiled and was happy. „It’s so nice here, I don’t want to go back home!“ continued my father. First we considered our hotel and after we had unpacked our bags in our hotel room, we all enjoyed a nice cocktail. Of course we also went to the beach to go swimming in the waves of the sea. Every day we lied outside in the sun and relaxed. The holiday went on very fast, so on the last day of our trip to Turkey, we were very disappointed because we had to leave this nice place again. „I want to stay here. It was a wonderful idea to go to Turkey!“ my sister claimed. After the last day of our trip, we agreed that this was the best holiday we ever had, although there was a little problem at the beginning of our holidays. My whole family enjoyed themselves at the seaside and I’m sure we will spend our holiday here in Turkey again!

PS: Ich gehe in die 7. Klasse (falls es jemanden interessiert)

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?