Englisch Vortrag, aber ist das richitges Englisch?

5 Antworten

sixteen-twentie

Plymouth Plantation is a museum in Plymouth, Massachusetts. In 1620 Pilgrims arrived with the Mayflower oat the coast of Massachusetts and founded the Plymouth colony.

1947 this colony was rebuilt as a museum called "Plymouth Plantation".

I think this museum is really cool ( in my opinion this museum is very interesting ist halt korrekter aber das andere müsste auch gehen), because the staff dressed and acted, as if they really were 17th century colonists. (ist das museum immernoch da? dann heist dass "they dress and act like [...]" sonst muss oben stehen the museum was very interesting

There are a little Wampanoag village and a English colonists' village were you can watch how the people lived in the 1620s and how they cooked or hunted for example. In the visitor center is an exhibition about the first harvest celebration. Your also can watch a movie there. I think it could be very interesting there. It is not just like other museums.

Das wär jetzt das was ich so anders machen würde (außer dass der text wirklich seeeehr kurz ist) und ich bin mir nicht ganz sicher ob museum auch in englisch museum heist.

In 1620, the Pilgrim Fathers came on the Mayflower to the coast... In 1947, this colony ... I think this museum is really cool (cool OK wenn Du im Gespraech bist, bei etwas schriftliches, finde einen anderen Wort!) ... the staff dressed and acted (kein Komma) as if (danke, dass Du hier nicht 'like' schrieb!) ... an English colonists' (sehr gut mit Apostroph!) village where ... how people lived (nicht had lived) ... how they cooked (nicht had cooked). Center is auf den Amerikanischen Regeln buchstabiert - ist OK in Amerika ...) You (nicht your, aber ich glaube, ist ein Fehler beim Tippen?) can also watch a movie (film ist besser Englisch, ueberhaupt bei diesem Art Filme)

1620s ist sixteen-twenties ausgeprochen

Plymouth Plantation is a museum in Plymouth, Massachusetts.

Hier fehlt eine Präposition. 1620 Pilgrims came on the Mayflower on the coast of Massachusetts and founded the Plymouth colony.

Hier fehlt eine Präposition. 1947 this colony was rebuilt as a museum called "Plymouth Plantation". I think this museum is really cool kein Komma

because the staff dressed and acted (Zeit)
kein Komma as if they really were 17th century colonists. There is a little Wampanoag village and a English colonists' village were you can watch how (---) people had lived (Zeit) in the 1620s, for example how they had cooked or hunted (Zeit).

In the visitor center Hier fehlt ein Wort. is an exhibition on the first harvest celebration. Your also can watch a movie there. I think it could be very interesting there. It is not just like other museums.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

PS: sixteen hundred twenties reicht

In 1620 (das "in" nicht vergessen!)

came** to the coast of M. on board the Mayflower...**

In 1947 ...

because the staff is dressed like 17th century colonists and speaks and acts like people of that age

.. village, where you can...

how people (ohne "the")** lived**(nicht "had lived)

.. in the 1620s, for example... (Komma, nicht Punkt)

.. center there is...

1620s entweder MIT oder OHNE "and".