Kurzvortrag über Madame Tussauds in Englisch könnt ihr es korrigieren?

4 Antworten

Today I want to talk about the famous wax figures of the museum MadameTussauds. Marie Tussaud founded it in the year 1835 in London. In the museum are wax figures of sport stars, popstars, royal people, actors, and many more.You can take many photos with the figures. You can ride with the little black taxi through the history of London. At least the trip ends with a 4D film with a shaking floor, real smoke and splashing water .Nowadays such museumsdo stand in Berlin, Hong Kong, New York, Wien and Amsterdam.
In London there are about 300 wax figures. It often changes,because new figures were made and the old figures were removed. The hair of thewax figures is made of real hair and the clothes are original. It takes six months to make one wax figure. Nowadays Madame Tussauds is very famous andpopular. It has been visited by over 200 million visitors. Over 2, 5 Millionpeople every year visit the museum, to see all the celebrities’ think MadameTussauds is so interesting, because the figures look so real. I can't believe how they look so real.

j2u0n0e2 
Fragesteller
 27.09.2015, 20:52

Danke ☺️

Pablo1949  27.09.2015, 20:52
@j2u0n0e2

wart mir hat es irgendwie paar wörter zusammen getan ich machs nochmal kurz

Hallo,

Today I want (Hier fehlt eine Präposition.) talk (Besser: would like to.) about the famous wax figures of museum Madame Tussauds (Ausdruck). Marie Tussaud founded in (---) year 1835 in London the first wax museum. (Satzstellung) In the museum (Hier fehlt etwas.) are wax figures of sports Stars (RS), pop stars, royal people (Ausdruck), actors, and many more.

You can make (Wort)  many photos with (= mit) the figures.  You can ride with (Ausdruck) the Little (RS) black taxi through the History (RS) of london (RS). At least (Ausdruck; Komma) the trip ends with a 4D film with a sharking (Wort) floor, real smoke and splashing wather (RS).Today (Komma) it gives (Ausdruck) the museum worldwide for example in Berlin, Hong Kong, New York, Wien and Amsterdam. (Satzstellung)
In london (RS; Komma) there are about 300 wax figures. It (Bezug) often changes (kein Komma) because new figures were made (Zeit) and the old figures were (Zeit) remote (Wort).

The hair of the wax figures is made of real hair and the clothes are Original (RS). It takes six months to make one wax figures (Grammar). Today (Komma) Madame Tussauds is very famous and popular. It has been visited by over 200 million visitors. Over 2,5 (Punkt statt Komma) Million (RS) people a year visit the museum (kein Komma) to see the celibrities of all types. I think Madame Tussauds is so interesting (kein Komma) because the figures look so real. It is unbelievable how (Ausdruck) figures made of wax look like persons (Grammar).

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

AstridDerPu

j2u0n0e2 
Fragesteller
 27.09.2015, 20:57

Oh gott 😂 Danke 🌟☺️

Pablo1949  27.09.2015, 20:58

ja das ist besser. nimm besser das als meins xD

j2u0n0e2 
Fragesteller
 27.09.2015, 20:59

Ok

j2u0n0e2 
Fragesteller
 27.09.2015, 21:07

Ist das fett gedruckte schon korrigiert oder nicht ?

AstridDerPu  27.09.2015, 21:49
@j2u0n0e2

Nein, hab ich doch geschrieben. Es muss noch korrigiert werden!

Ich habe lediglich Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe gegeben.

Today I want to talk about the famous wax museum Madame Tussauds. Marie Tussaud founded London's first wax museum in 1835. The figures depict celebrities, sport stars, royals, actors and many more. You can take a photo of the figures or experience the gistory of London on a taxi ride. Last but not least, you can watch a 4D movie with real smoke, splashing water and a shaking floor. Today, the museum has establishments worldwide, for example in Berlin, Hong Kong, New York, Vienna and Amsterdam.
Madame Tussauds in London has about 300 wax figures which often changes since new figures are produced and old ones removed. The figures are dressed in real clothing and have real hair. Making one figure takes six months. Today, Madame Tussauds is very famous and popular. It has been visited over 200 million times, with 2,5 million visits each year. I find Madame Tussuads very interesting because the figures look so real (alternativ: look so life-like). It is incredible that wax figures look like real persons.

Bittesehr & LG Shmuel

j2u0n0e2 
Fragesteller
 27.09.2015, 20:56

DANKE 👍🏻💪🏻👏🏻

so nun aber : (hat mir paar sachen nicht übernommen)

Today I want to talk about the famous wax figures of the museum MadameTussauds. Marie Tussaud founded it in the year 1835 in London. In the museum are wax figures of sport stars, popstars, royal people, actors, and many more.You can take many photos with the figures. You can ride with the little black taxi through the history of London. At least the trip ends with a 4D film with a shaking floor, real smoke and splashing water .Nowadays such museumsdo stand in Berlin, Hong Kong, New York, Wien and Amsterdam.
In London there are about 300 wax figures. It often changes,because new figures were made and the old figures were removed. The hair of thewax figures is made of real hair and the clothes are original. It takes six months to make one wax figure. Nowadays Madame Tussauds is very famous and popular. It has been visited by over 200 million visitors. Over 2,5 Million people  visit the museum every year, to see all the celebrities. I think Madame Tussauds is so interesting, because the figures look so real.