Weitere IT-ler/Mathematiker Insider/Sprüche?

8 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Nur booten führt zum guten.

Das ist der ID10T fehler. (der braucht etwas)

Treffen sich 2 Token

Shit in, Shit out.

Schon mal mit aus und wieder anschalten probiert?

Hast Du, danach mal gegoogelt?

RTFM! Read the fu**ing Manuel!

['Hip', 'Hip']
Hipp, Hipp, Array!

Schon mal die Stuhl-Tastatur-Schnittstelle ausgetauscht?

Schon mal die 8. Schicht im Osi-Standardmodell beachtet?

Das ist doch nicht wahr! (var/www/html)

Speziell für Programmierer: Ein Computer macht nie, was man von ihm will; er macht immer, was man ihm sagt.

Kann jemand mein Englisch-Referat auf Fehler überprüfen?

Da ich am kommenden Montag ein Referat in Englisch halten muss (über's Oktoberfest) und mein Englisch nicht gut ist, würde ich es gerne überprüfen lassen. Mein Englischlehrer darf leider keine Korrekturen machen, da er sich ja dann "selbst verbessern" würde. Wäre sehr nett, wenn sich jemand die "kleine" Mühe macht, ist nicht wirklich viel. Ich danke schon mal im vorraus.

"The Oktoberfest had become bigger and bigger. The Oktoberfest in Munich ist the biggest Festival in the world. Since 1810 takes the Oktoberfest place on the „Theresienwiese“ in Munich. The Theresienwiese is near the centre of  Munich and 42 hectare big. The Oktoberfest is visited by 6 million people every year. In 2011 had the Oktoberfest about 7 million visitor. The Oktoberfest begins on the third Saturday in September and ends on the first Sunday in  October. They begin to build a few months before.  For the Oktoberfest brew the Munich people a special beer, it means „Wiesn-Märzen“. It has more alcohol content, about 6-7%. Many people come from abroad, too. Mainly from Italy, USA, Japan and Australia. In the last years, many people came with a costume, like buckskins and Dirndl. A big problem is the alcohol consumption, many people beat other people, many have a alcohol poisoning and rules be broken.

(Bildbeschreibung) This is an overview of the Oktoberfest. I think this picture was taken at midday. In the picture, you see a lot of attractions, beer tents and many people.

(Bild (Weg zur Theresienwiese)) Start from the central station in Munich. Now you go to the west to Paul Heyse subway, the you turn to the left. Now go straight to St. Pauls place, then turn left again. Keep to the left to stay on Bavariaring. To come to the Theresienwiese, you walk 73m to the south. The Oktoberfest is here."

...zur Frage

Romeo and Juliet sprachlich analysieren?

Hallo, ich muss für die Uni einen Teil von Shakespeares "Romeo and Juliet" sprachlich analysieren und hänge gerade bei einer Stelle im 4. Akt Szene 3. Mir ist natürlich klar, dass das meiste in Iambic Pentameter geschrieben ist, jedoch weiß ich nicht, welche Wörter hier abweichen und vielleicht unregelmäßig betont sind. Vielleicht kann mir ja jemand von euch helfen oder kennt eine gute Seite im Internet, habe selbst leider noch nichts gefunden. Ich bräuchte vorerst nur Hilfe bei diesem Teil:

How if, when I am laid into the tomb,
I wake before the time that Romeo
Come to redeem me? There’s a fearful point!
Shall I not then be stifled in the vault,
To whose foul mouth no healthsome air breathes in,
And there die strangled ere my Romeo comes?
Or if I live, is it not very like
The horrible conceit of death and night,
Together with the terror of the place,
As in a vault, an ancient receptacle,
Where for this many hundred years the bones
Of all my buried ancesters are pack'd;

Vielen Dank schon im Voraus!

...zur Frage

könnt ihr das übersetzen ich kann kein englisch ?

hallo ich suche eine wohnung im internet und hab eine email an den vermieter geschrieben der kann leider kein deutsch und hat auf englisch zurück geschrieben das problem ist das ich kein englisch kann ^^ könnt ihr bitte diese nachricht übersetzen ?

("Hello, Thanks for your reply,

The apartment is furnished like in the photos, you can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you will have access to a very large and well ventilated cellar, where you can store my furniture, also you have your own parking place.

I like to rent my apartment for a long time because I will not come back to stay there. You seem to be a very nice person and I can assure you we will not have any problems. Like I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for 1 month of rent will be 570 Eur + 35-50 Eur the utilities (heating , electricity , water) and i want also Security Deposit 800 Eur ( the Security Deposit 800 Eur you will receive back when you leave the apartment ), with no extra taxes to pay. The money, I want to receive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money.

I am willing to send you the keys so you can visit it and see it suits your needs. The delivery for the keys and viewing permit (signed by me), will be made with AirBnB ( www.airbnb.com ) to make sure that we can trust each other. I will explain the procedure if you are interested so please e-mail me as soon as you read this message because I really need to take care of this matter.

Thank you")

...zur Frage

Ein Informatiker schiebt einen Kinderwagen durch den Park. Kommt ein älteres Ehepaar: „Junge oder Mädchen?“ Informatiker: „Richtig!“?

Ich brauche eine erklärung für den witz, Dankeschön  und tschüsssssssssss!!!

...zur Frage

Habe ich Fehler bei im Text englisch?

Ich muss als Hausaufgabe eine zusammfassung von einen Text machen und ich wollte fragen ob es so richtig ist:

The story is about the girl Nina and it’s her birthday. Her brother David and some friends planned a trip to the Kakadu National Park as a birthday surprise. The group has an argument about what to do. Nina and Mike want to go swimming in a freshwater billabong, but David disagrees. He worries about salt water crocodiles which could be there. They arrive at the park and the rest of the day went normal. At the next day the group does some rock climbing, but while they do this, Mike and Nina disappeare. David and Cathy worry and David hurt his foot. After much waiting time they come back to the other both. When Nina is alone with David, she tells him that she and Mike were at a lower pool, but than a crocodile appeared at the other side. They ran and climbed a rock, so nothing fatal happened. Nevertheless it was a big shock.

Danke!

...zur Frage

Berichtigung meiner Erörterung

Hallo!Ich war lange krank und schreibe bald eine Erörterung im Englischen. Deshalb bitte ich jemanden um diese zu berichtigen.

On the Website 'schoolrating.com' can people assess their school. These results are public. The Website is a idea but it could come true. But is the webpage 'schoolrating.com' so good or are there some things which weren't observe?

The main idea is that parents or newcomer in the city can get information about the school.This makes the finding for the right school easier.The school can also react to the critic from the students.

On the ohter side there are some aspects which millitate against 'schoolrating.com'. In the GTC stands that all people can rate the school without any registration.So a hater from the school can rate this school really bad so that less new students come to the school.A student, who hates a teacher, can hold out oneself as a student several times with fake names to rate this teacher so down that he can get problems and maybe get fired.

First I thought the Idea is great.But in the GTC are many things which have to be reworked.Maybe like a censorship of teachers name and a thoughtful registration.The parents or newcomer can get also information from the school.As I see it, the website 'schoolrating.com' is senseless.

Vielen Dank im Vorraus

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?