Was ist dein Lieblingszitat/spruch?

13 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Gibt mehrere - z.B.

"Die merkwürdige Eitelkeit des Menschen, die glauben will und glauben läßt, er strebe nach Wahrheit, während er von dieser Welt Liebe verlangt." - Albert Camus

"Demokratien sind also nicht Volksherrschaften, sondern in erster Linie gegen eine Diktatur gerüstete Institutionen." - Karl Popper

"Jeder Mensch besitzt eine aus der Gerechtigkeit entspringende Unverletzlichkeit, die auch im Namen des Wohls der ganzen Gesellschaft nicht aufgehoben werden kann." - John Rawls

nur um drei zu nennen...

Oder ein Original von mir selbst: "Strukturalisten sehen in Häusern Konstruktionen aus Mauern, Funktionalisten Konstruktionen aus Räumen."

• The Book Thief

"I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."

"I am haunted by humans."

• The Song of Achilles

"And perhaps it is the greater grief, after all, to be left on earth when another is gone."

"In the darkness, two shadows, reaching through the hopeless, heavy dusk. Their hands meet, and light spills in a flood like a hundred golden urns pouring out of the sun."

"When he died, all things soft and beautiful and bright would be buried with him."

"I am made of memories."

• A Song of Ice and Fire

"Black and white and grey, all the shades of truth."

"War makes monsters of us all."

• Call me by your Name

"Time makes us sentimental. Perhaps, in the end, it is because of time that we suffer."

"Perhaps we were friends first and lovers second. But then perhaps this is what lovers are."

• Le Petit Prince

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."

• The Handmaid's Tale

"Nolite te bastardes carborundorum. Don't let the bastards grind you down."

"We thought we had such problems. How were we to know we were happy?"

"If it's a story I'm telling, then I have control over the ending...But if it's a story, even in my head, I must be telling it to someone.You don't tell a story only to yourself. There's always someone else. Even when there is no one."

• To Kill a Mockingbird

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it."

"People generally see what they look for, and hear what they listen for."

"It’s never an insult to be called what somebody thinks is a bad name. It just shows you how poor that person is, it doesn’t hurt you."

"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood."

"Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past."

"Reality exists in the human mind, and nowhere else."

• City of Glass

“People aren't born good or bad. Maybe they're born with tendencies either way, but its the way you live your life that matters.”

• Manche Wunden heilen nicht. Man gewöhnt sich nur an den Schmerz
  • Nichts bricht so wie ein Herz
  • Was dich nicht tötet, lässt dich wünschen du wärst tot.
  • Ein Feind kann dich verletzen, aber zerstören kann dich nur ein Freund.
  • Feuer prüft Gold, leiden eine Frau.
  • Die stillsten Menschen haben die lautesten Seelen.
  • Die freundlichsten Herzen fühlen den meisten Schmerz.

Keines dieser Zitate gehört mir aber ich habe trotz Nachforschungen die Urheber nicht mehr gefunden.

Verstand ist die bestverteilte Sache der Welt. Jeder glaubt genug davon zu besitzen.

Mir fallen gerade nicht so viele ein, aber hier mal einen coolen: Der Radiergummi gibt nach und nach sein Leben auf, um deine Fehler wieder gut zu machen.