Was heißt dieser Satz genau (Englisch)?

4 Antworten

Ich mach' weiter, ich mach einfach weiter bei diesem Schmerz in meiner Brust habe ich keine andere Wahl als weiterzumachen.

Aber was "like flights" (wie Flüge) bedeuten soll, das weiß wohl nur der neue Shakespeare, der dies schrieb, selbst, der in seinem Text eine sehr hohe Fu.-ck-Dichte aufweist.

Hallo eeddyy99!

Danke für deine Frage. :-)

Fahre fort, wie die Flüge, also fahre (ich) einfach fort mit dem Schmerz in meiner Brust. Ich habe keine Wahl außer fort zu fahren.

Viele liebe Grüße Sarah

Danke für die Frage? haha wieso:D

Weitermachen, wie die Fliegen, Ich mache einfach weiter mit Schmerzen in meiner Brust, [Ich]habe keine Wahl als weiterzumachen.

Wie die FLIEGEN???? There's a difference between FLIES and FLIGHTS!

englisch text richtig so geschrieben?

Irgendein Fehler im Text?? bin es 10 mal durchgegangen und hab nix gefunden.

Hey I'm Lauren Oliviera, a 22 year old blogger, based in Los Angeles.

I rarely reach out to brands since I get a lot of requests on my own, but I really wanted to see if you are interested in collaborating with me.

You should know that my authenticity and branding is my biggest value. I would never promote something just for the payment. I decline 70% of all offers just because I don't feel like my followers would appreciate it.

But I really like your app and I'm sure my followers would like it too!

My fee for an Instagram post is always very different. We can talk about it if you are interested. I'm sure we can figure a price out that suits both of us :)

...zur Frage

Lied gesucht carry on carry on?

Hallo,

Ich suche ein lied das im refrain mit "come carry on come carry on ......" anfängt.

Mit dem carry on bin ich mir eig sicher aber nicht 100% mit dem come könnte auch and oder so sein.

Das lied müsste in die Rock Richtung gehen und hört sich an wie der rafain von "Open Your Eyes von Guano Apes" nur ein bisschen ruhiger. Der oder die Sänger ist/sind männlich.

...zur Frage

Kann mir das jemand übersetzen bitte?

It’s basically at the lowest point of a relationship—nothing specific in my life, but it just represents that feeling of like ‘I'ma just be dead honest with you about how horrible my life has been since we broke up, and I’m just letting you know how it’s going down’.

...zur Frage

Bitte Songtext in deutsch übersetzen?

Hier ist der Text:

Drown me in my daily cup of tea, Tell the porcupines to quit stabbing me, They make me fall, but i will stand 'Cause all of them are jerks with their cups in their hands. Now they want a whisper, a whisper from me, 'Cause all of them have watched me on their big screen tv's But what about little ol' , little ol' me, the one who got bullied, because of her teeth.

I hope you all are watching my middle finger rise, to the bullies in the school yard, I know i'm on your mind, now you say love me, but what about before, when i was just that silly little girl next door. oh oh ohhhohh

Ladies o' ladies, why are you so mad, is it cause im classy, and you're trash bag you teasing and laughing resonates through my heart and now youre calling me 'cause you want a fresh start

Now look at you boys you cant believe your eyes, you told me I was ugly and I took you by surprise, you should of been nicer cause look where I'm at, while you copy Mac Miller wearin' snap back hats.

I hope you all are watching my middle finger rise, to the bullies in the school yard I know im on your mind, now you say love me, but what about before, when i was just that silly little girl next door. oh oh ohhhohh

Why must you be so mean, talking trash about me...

All i wanted was a friend to laugh and cry and spend all of eternity or even just a week...

I hope you all are watching my middle finger rise, to the bullies in the school yard I know im on your mind, now you say love me, but what about before, when I was just that silly little girl next door. ohh...

...zur Frage

Übersetzung von focus on me vom Ariana Grande?

Hallo, kennt jemand eine Seite mit der Übersetzung von diesem Lied? "Focus"

Hey

I know what I came to do And that ain't gonna change So go ahead and talk your talk Cause I won't take the bait I'm over here doing what I like I'm over here working day and night And if my real ain't real enough I'm sorry for you, bae

Let's find a light inside our universe now Where ain't nobody keep on holding us down Just come and get it, let them say what they say Cause I'm about to put them all away

Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me) Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me)

I can tell you're curious It's written on your lips Ain't no need to hold it back Go 'head and talk your shit I know you're hoping that I'll react I know you're hoping I'm looking back But if my real ain't real enough Then I don't know what is

Let's find a light inside our universe now Where ain't nobody keep on holding us down Just come and get it, let them say what they say Cause I'm about to put them all away

Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me) Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me)

1, 2, 3, c'mon girls You're gonna like it (Focus on me) Come on, now, now (Focus on me) Oooh yeah

Focus on me, f-f-focus on me (You know I like it when you focus on me) Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me) Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me) Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me) Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me) Bae

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?