wann kommt one und ones? englisch

3 Antworten

one benutzt man als Ersatzausdruck für eine Sache (Which one do you like? The yellow one.)

ones benutzt man als Ersatz für mehrere Sachen (You like the blue flowers, I prefer the red ones.)

one ist die zahl eins und ones...mhm meinste vielleicht once? wie once uppon a time???

kingeifert 
Fragesteller
 04.05.2011, 22:40

ne ones

cadovius  04.05.2011, 22:52
@sydneysun2000

Das ist falsch, genauso kann man sagen: the big ones. Ones ist einfach ein Stellvertreter für einen Mehrzahlbegriff, für welchen ist dabei völlig egal.

Hallo,

one (Einzahl/Singular): ersetzt ein Singular-Wort

ones (Mehrzahl/Plural): ersetzt ein Plural-Wort

Beispiele:

in Klammern stehen die zu ersetzenden Wörter:

- 100 grams of the green (olives) … costs €1.10. / 100 grams of the green ones costs €1.10.

- Could you give me another (pretzel) …? / Could you give me another one?

- Our shop is the only (shop) … that is open until 8 p.m. – all the other

(shops) … close at 7. / Our shop is the only one that is open until 8 p.m. – all the other ones close at 7.

- Ben wants green apples, but they have only got red … / Ben wants green apples, but they have only got red ones

- The customer needs a new mobile phone, the old (mobile phone) … is broken. / The customer needs a mobile phone, the old one is broken.

- How much is this (bottle of water) …? / How much is this one?

- These (oranges) … are from Italy and those (oranges) … are from Spain. / These ones … are from Italy and those ones are from Spain.

- Would you like another (cup of coffee) …? / Would you like another one?

War es das, was du meintest?

:-) AstridDerPu