Übersetzung Englisch --> Deutsch

7 Antworten

Wenn du einzelne Wörter nicht verstehst, kannst du in einem Übersetzungsprogramm oder Wörterbuch nachschlagen, allerdings bringt es nichts Sätze einzutippen da der Zusammenhang meist nicht passt und die Formen der Verben etc nicht übereinstimmen. 

Hast Du sonst noch Wünsche? Schhnapp Dir ein gutes (Online-)Wörterbuch (LEO) und mach dich schleunigst an die Arbeit. Wenn Du mit diesem Text im Unterricht konfrontiert wirst, musst Du auch in der Lage sein, ihn Dir selbst zu entschlüsseln.

hab ich schon, nichtsdestotrotz verstehe ich den inhalt einfach nicht :(

Die Wichtigkeit der besonderen Anglo-Amerikanischen Beziehung hängt von der eigenen Perspektive ab. Es ist eine große Sache in GB. Für US-Amerikaner ist es hingegen ein vollkommen fremd klingendes Wort. Schließlich haben immer mehr Amerikaner eine mittel- oder südamerikanische Herkunft und die USA treiben immer mehr Handel mit Asien, und müssen neue Langzeitbündnisse schließen. Neben der Freundschaft zu GB hat die einzige Supermacht der Welt auch andere besondere bilaterale Beziehungen: mit Japan und China (die zwei...), Saudi-Arabien ... so, keine Lust mehr :P

Hallo, nächste Woche habe ich meine Eurocom Englisch Prüfung. Könnte jemand den Präsentationstext auf Zeiten und Satzbau korrigieren?

Dublin

Now im am going to tell you something about Dublin . First i want to give you some facts about dublin, secoundly I will talk about some sights in dublin. My third point is about the culture.

Facts

Dublin is the capital and also the biggest city of Ireland. It is on the east coast of the island Ireland. The clima in dublin is very interesting i think. They have about 130 days of rain per year. So imagine nearly every 3rd day is a rainy day, and i think thats a bit to much. Dublin is a financial center, there are some european banks like commerzbank or Lbbw. The city is also famous for his guinnes factory, wich is a beer factory who is known all over the world. Just in Dublin are about 666 licenced Pubs so thats a lot, the oldest of them is the ,,brazen head“ its there since 1198. Dublin is the centre of the pharmaceutical industrie and also of the IT sector. There are a lot European headquaters like Google Microsoft Facebook.

Sights

A very known area of Dublin is Temple Bar. There are a lot of famous pubs and also a lot of live music.An interesting sight is the Trinity college, it was established by Elizabeth I in 1592 and you can still study there. A famous place in dublin is the Phoenix park its the largest urban enclosed park in europe and is more than twice the size of New Yorks central park. A very interesting area of dublin for me is the dame street its a main street and you don`t have to walk far till you are at Temple bar
or The Kaplan language school were i selfe went this summer. In this street is the Trinity college and a lot of shops and nice places, but there is a lot of traffic and the people often run.

Cluture

The sport culture of Dublin is special. They do sports, other countries even dont know, they excist. For excample Hurling, its defenetly one of the fastest and most difficult sport in the world. They play it on a field that can be up to 145 meter long and 90 meter wide. The stick is called hurley and looks similar to a hockey racket. They need to shoot the ball who looks like a baseball in a goal. The goal is a mix between a rugby and a normal soccer goal. The rules are to difficult to explain now.

The most popular sport in Ireland is Gaelic football. Its like football but you are allowed to walk through the whole field with the ball in the hand, but in front of the goal you have to kick the ball in.

Maybe you now the most famous feast day in Irland, the St. Patricks Day. It commemorates the Irish bishop Patrick, who lives probably in the 5th century. He is the foremost patron saint of Irland. The St Patrick day is celebrated on the 17th of march with public parades and festivals, its common to wear a green attire and shamrocks. The St Patricks day is also celebrated in many other countries around the world.

...zur Frage

Englisch Referat über L.A?

Hey habe in paar tage meine mündliche englisch prüfung ich muss 5 min über ein thema reden ich habe mir das thema Los angelos ausgesucht und ich wollt wissen ob ich bis jetzt alles richtig gemacht habe?

Good morning mis....and ….

I have always been interested in Los Angeles that's why I want to tell your something about Los Angeles. Los Angeles is the largest city in California and the second largest city after new York in United states. L.A it has been ranked the third richest city and fifth most powerful city in the world. People who live there are called angelenos.

I haved chossen 3 districts in Los angelos and i want to tell the attractions Hollywood, Beverlyhill and Santa Monica Hollywood is one of the famoust districts in Los angelos because its the landmark of los angelos and its the world biggest film industrie each letter of the Big HOLLYWOOD sign is 12 meter high.The 2 most well filmstudios at the time are universal studios and the warner brothers. Few movies from the universal studios are The Fast and the Furious, King Kong, Spider-Man and jurassic Park few movies from the warner bros are all Harry potter movies , the hobbit and Batman.

In hollywood is the walk of fame there are stars with the name of the famous celebritys like michaell jackson, elvis presley, jackie chan, muhammed ali.muhammed ali was offert a star by the walk of fame but he refused the offert with the grounds that he bear the name of his honored prophet an he cant it allowed that people tramp on it for this reason he is the only who had a star on the wall and not at the floor.

Beverly hills has the highest Population of celebritys worldwide even small house cost there more than 1 million doller. In Bevely hills are the most expensiv road of the world names roadeo drive on this road the rich people go shopping there are lots of shops with clothes, jewelry and all fashiondesignerstores how gucci chanel armani dior-

Santa monica is famous for his long beaches and the santa monica pier. The Santa monica beach is 3.5 meilen (5,6km) long that she divide the beach in to sectors in north of the pier and in south of the pier . The north of the pier is seperadet from the city by the poles and The south of the pier is at the same level with the city, Hotels,houses and parks on this side is the muscel beach to they training lots of people by the beach. The Santa monica Pier is in the middel of the two sectors the pier is the landmark for the city you can there always go to the amusement park and to the restaurants.

...zur Frage

Wie findet ihr diesen english Text?

Könnt ihr mir sagen wie ihr ihn findet bitte

Dear...

I visited Australia in my holidays,and the country is awesome. S I want to tell you how big Australia is and the population. The area from Australia is 7.686.850sq km and the population of Australia is 21.2 millions, so you see Australia is not that big the capital from Australia is Canberra the largest city is Sydney. That was the information about the size and population. Now let's go to the natives Australia there where 400-700 differents tribes of the aborigines, at the time there where 30000-1000000 million people's. Today 1/3 of the approximately 464.000 indigenous people live in cities and have largely adapted to the modern way of life and now the sports cricket is the most famous summer sport with surfing. But I will explain you what that is. Cricket is a two-ball batting game.It's all about the duel between the thrower and the batsman.The bowler tries to get the batsman to make a mistake and the batsman tries to knock the ball off to score points. I hope I can convince you of Australia

Love..

...zur Frage

In die indirekte rede umformen (englisch)?

Bin am verzweifeln mit diesem einfachen satz: Did you see it? Yes I saw this huge[...]

...zur Frage

englisch referat canada wichtig!

Bitte übersetzt mir das richtig mit grammatik und so. Hier ist der Text:

Canada****

Well, the topic of my presentation is Canada. First of all I’ll tell you briefly what I’m going to talk about:

1. general things about Canada
  2. the capital Ottawa
  3. national parks
  4. holidays

5. In 1541 the first European colonised Canada. Before that, only Inuit and Eskimos lived there. Now Canada has got only 32.378.200 inhabitants although it is with 9.984.670 km² the second biggest state in the world. It is cut into 13 provinces and territories, which have all their own capitals. Everywhere in Canada you pay with the Canadian Dollar. One Euro is equivalent to about 1Dollar 50. Queen Elizabeth II is shown on the twenty Dollar bill. The most known sights are the “Niagara falls“ which are visited by most of the tourists. One half lies in the province Ontario in Canada, and the other half is in the federal state New York in America. Well, the flag. It is called Maple Leaf Flag, because on it you see a red maple leaf. The two red stripes symbolize the Atlantic and the Pacific Ocean, the two oceans which surround Canada. The colour white represents the arctic fields of snow in the north and the maple-leaf is typical to visualize the great forests of the country. The colour red is to remind people of the murdered soldiers in World War I. The two languages, which are spoken in Canada, are English and French that is because the population consists of 40% English-speaking people, 27% French and 20% other Europeans. And although the Eskimos and the Inuit were the first inhabitants they amount only 1, 5 % of the population.

6. Ottawa There are the parliament buildings where Canada’s government resides. Ottawa has got 860.000 inhabitants, it’s the fourth largest city and it is the only town which is officially bilingual. (French and English) It is located in the province Ontario.

7. National parks There are about 40 national parks in Canada. The Wood Buffalo National park is with 44.800 km² the largest one and I’m going to tell you something about it. The park was established in 1922 to protect the world's largest herd of free roaming Wood Bison. The Wood Buffalo National Park contains a large variety of wildlife species, such as black bear, wolf, beaver and white pelican. It contains one of the world's largest fresh water deltas.

8. Holidays Now I’ll tell you something about the bank holidays. There are many holiday which are the same as in Germany, like New Years Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Christmas. But there are some, which can not be found in Germany, for example the Victoria Day. On that day, you honour the acting British monarchs. Or the Canada Day on July 1 where you celebrate the independence of Canada. On that day many flags, fireworks and parades can be seen.

Thats it. Thank you for your attention and I hope you have enjoyed it.

...zur Frage

Könnte jemand bitte meine Englisch Argumentation korrektur lesen?

Asbos

In Britain, children and teenagers can be given an ASBO if they do anything that is an antisocial behavior. It’s a way of punishing them for their actions instead of going to prison or similar punishments. An ASBO consists of several punishments like being forbidden to go to different areas of a town or to meet specific people.

The problem with ASBO’s is that they can give the person depression because they are socially isolated. Consequently, this can lead to self harm or depression in the worst cases. Secondly, their actions aren’t primarily punished they are prevented so that the child/teen won’t do it anymore. Furthermore, the things that are reported aren’t necessarily illegal sometimes it’s just something that might be annoying to others, like tattoos. Having said that, this might just be a way of showing personality. Reportedly, it has happened that someone was just given an ASBO because he looked scary and was always wearing a hood. Another thing to add is that the pictures that are hung up around town can be really embarrassing and can lead to harassment by others. On the other hand, ASBOS also have advantages. Many teenagers have their problems with school, friends etc. This might lead to some illegal actions like drinking or smoking. In addition to that, there often is some kind of group pressure. ASBO’s are a way of showing them that their actions are wrong and that there is a solution to their problems. For instance, it’s a way of identifying that their actions have been wrong. Another key thing to remember is that ASBO’s can keep the children/teenagers from going to prison and that would be way worse.

All things considered, I think that ASBO’s can be good for the young people to change their antisocial behavior. That way, they can understand that their actions have been wrong and change them for good.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?