Sweet home Alabama und All summer long

8 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Aus " Sweet home Alabama " von Lynyrd Skynyrd und Teilen aus " Werewolves of London " von Warren Zevon hat Kid Rock sich " All summer long " zusammengebastelt.....

All Summer Long Songtext : It was 1989, my thoughts were short my hair was long Caught somewhere between a boy and man She was seventeen and she was far from in-between It was summertime in Northern Michigan Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh

Splashing through the sand bar Talking by the campfire It's the simple things in life, like when and where We didn't have no internet But man I never will forget The way the moonlight shined upon her hair

Chorus: And we were trying different things We were smoking funny things Making love out by the lake to our favorite song Sipping whiskey out the bottle, not thinking 'bout tomorrow Singing Sweet home Alabama all summer long Singing Sweet home Alabama all summer long

Catching Walleye from the dock Watching the waves roll off the rocks She'll forever hold a spot inside my soul We'd blister in the sun We couldn't wait for night to come To hit that sand and play some rock and roll

While we were trying different things And we were smoking funny things Making love out by the lake to our favorite song Sipping whiskey out the bottle, not thinking 'bout tomorrow Singing Sweet Home Alabama all summer long Singing Sweet Home Alabama all summer long

Now nothing seems as strange as when the leaves began to change Or how we thought those days would never end Sometimes I'll hear that song and I'll start to sing along And think man I'd love to see that girl again

(Repeat Chorus x2)

Singing Sweet Home Alabama all summer long Singing Sweet Home Alabama all summer long Singing Sweet Home Alabama all summer long Singing Sweet Home Alabama all summer long

Sweet Home Alabama Big wheels keep on turning Carry me home to see my kin Singing songs about the Southland I miss Alabamy once again And I think its a sin, yes

Well I heard mister Young sing about her Well, I heard ole Neil put her down Well, I hope Neil Young will remember A Southern man don't need him around anyhow

Sweet home Alabama Where the skies are so blue Sweet Home Alabama Lord, I'm coming home to you

In Birmingham they love the governor Now we all did what we could do Now Watergate does not bother me Does your conscience bother you? Tell the truth

Sweet home Alabama Where the skies are so blue Sweet Home Alabama Lord, I'm coming home to you Here I come Alabama

Now Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers And they've been known to pick a song or two Lord they get me off so much They pick me up when I'm feeling blue Now how about you?

Sweet home Alabama Where the skies are so blue Sweet Home Alabama Lord, I'm coming home to you

Sweet home Alabama Oh sweet home baby Where the skies are so blue And the governor's true Sweet Home Alabama Lordy Lord, I'm coming home to you Yea, yea Montgomery's got the answer

wenn man die lieder hört merkt man doch ein ziemlichen unterschied.. all summer long wurde aber 2008 von kid rock gesungen und sweet home alabama ist schon was älter..;D

es sind verschiedene lieder..?.. es gibt auch viele andere lieder die den GLEICHEN namen haben, aber andere texte