song zitate bring me the horizon

8 Antworten

"Can you tell from the look in our eyes? We're going nowhere." - Shadow Moses

"When did the diamonds leave your bones?" - Go to hell for heaven's sake

"There will be no peaceful revolution!" - Antivist

"So leave the lights on I'm coming home. It's getting darker but I carry on. The sun don't shine but it never did and when it rains it fucking pours but I think I like it. And you know that I'm in love with the mess." - Doomed

"And when you die the only kingdom you see is two feet wide and six foot deep." - The house of wolves

Viele andere schöne Zitate wurden ja bereits genannt und was ich persönlich auch sehr schön finde, ist der Anfang von Hospital for souls. Allerdings wird das auch nur von Oli gesprochen. Ich schreib dir grad mal den Anfang auf damit du weißt was ich meine:"And then I found out how hard it is to really change. Even hell can get comfy once you've settled in. I just wanted the numb inside me to leave." usw.

Hoffe ich konnte helfen, 
Lg :)

"I am the ocean. I am the sea. There is a world inside of me."

"Don´t wake us up, we`d rather just keep dreaming, cause the nightmares in our heads are bad enough."

"I´m scared to get close, I hate being alone. I long for that feeling to not feel at all. The higher I get the lower I sink. I can´t drown my demons, they know how to swim."

"Don´t say I´m better off dead. Cause heaven´s full and hell won´t have me."

"It comes in waves, I close my eyes, hold my breath and let it bury me."

"The waves will pull us under. Tides will bring me back to you."

"You can drag me through hell, if it meant I could hold your hand."

und so weiter.. :D

"Go to Hell,for Heavens Sake!" "Can you hear the silence?Can you see the dark?Can you fix the broken?Can you feel my heart?" "Every second soaked in sadness,every weekend is a war." ... Man könnte unendlich viele weitere finden.

The world's a funeral, a room full of ghosts.

Dead is a pronomise and your life is a fucking lie!