Schöne Sprüche/Zitate aus den Bücher von Chroniken der Unterwelt und Chroniken der Schattenjäger die zum nachdenken anregen?

2 Antworten

Ich hoffe du findest gute aus den, die ich jetzt nennen werde. Es tut mir leid, wenn du kein englisch sprichst...

--------Aus Chroniken der dunklen Mächte (die Reihe die nach Chroniken der Unterwelt kommt): ---------

MARK:

"There was beauty in the idea of freedom, but it was an illusion. Every human was chained by love." - Mark Blackthorn

"People do complicated things because people are complicated" -Mark Blackthorn

"That is very human", he said. "To be jealous of a body but not a heart" -Mark Blackthorn

"Neither Fair Folk nor mortals know what love is or not. No one does" - Mark Blackthorn

EMMA:

"I'm a shadowhunter. Quip fast, die young." -Emma Carstairs

"Lex malla, lex nulla. A bad law is no law." -Emma Carstairs

"No one is ever the villain of their own story." -Emma Carstairs

"Sometimes it's braver not to fight. Protect them, and save your vengeance for another day." - Emma Carstairs

LIVIA :

"If you hurt Tiberius, I'll kill you. I don't care if you're Mark, I'll kill you." - Livia Blackthorn

"For all Ty's frightening intellect, for all his strangeness and indifference to other people,he was inseparable from his twin"

TIBERIUS:

"Power has no limits." -Tiberius Blackthorn

CRISTINA:

“He can touch your soul. And there is a difference between having your heart break and having your soul shatter.” -Cristina Rosales

“You see, I do not want a body without a heart.” -Cristina Rosales

“No one is perfect, Emma.” -Cristina Rosales

JULIAN:

“You'll fix me, because we're parabatai. We're forever.”-Julian Blackthorn

“We all find out the people who are supposed to take care of us are human eventually. That they make mistakes.” -Julian blackthorn

------Aus Chroniken der Schattenjäger:------

WILL:

"Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read.” -William Herondale

“If no one cares for you at all, do you even really exist?” -William Herondale

“They say time heals all wounds, but that presumes the source of the grief is finite” -William Herondale

“Do reasons matter when there's nothing that can be done to change things.” -William Herondale

“For five years it had been his absolute truth. Jem and Will. Will and
Jem. Will Herondale lives, therefore Jem Carstairs lives also.”

JEM:

“When Will truly wants something,” said Jem, quietly, “when he feels something — he can break your heart.” -James Cartsairs

“Dreams can be dangerous things.” -James Carstairs

“There is more to living than not dying.”-James Carstairs

“I don't know how to live in the world as a Shadowhunter without Will. I
don't think i even want to. I am still a parabatai, but my other half
is gone.” -James Cartsairs

“Being told that love is forbidden does not kill love. It strengthens it.” -James Carstairs

TESSA:

“Men may be stronger, but it is women who endure.” -Theresa Gray

“Do not seek revenge and call it justice.” -Tessa Gry

“Ghosts are memories and we carry them because those we love do not leave the world.”-Tessa Gray

-----Aus Chroniken der Unterwelt------

CLARY:

"Heroes aren't always the ones who win," she said. "They're the ones who lose, sometimes. But they keep fighting, they keep coming back. They don't give up. That's what makes them heroes.” -Clarissa Fairchild

"She supposed they were imperfections, those marks, but they didn't feel that way to her; they were a history, cut into his body: the map of a life of endless war. " -Clarissa Fairchild

"Heroes save worlds," Clary said. "They don't destroy them."

"We all tell the truth as we see it." -Clary Fairchild

MAGNUS:

“You endure what is unbearable, and you bear it. That is all." -Magnus Bane

“I was alive when the Dead Sea was just a lake that was feeling a little poorly.” -Magnus Bane

“You left me. You made a pet out of me, and then you left me. If

love were food, I would have starved on the bones you gave me.” -Magnus Bane

“Of course he loves me. I’m his sister.” “Blood isn’t love,” said Magnus, and his voice was bitter.”

JACE:

“Declarations of love amuse me. Especially when unrequited.” -jace Herondale

I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” -Jace Herondale

“Love is the most powerful force in the world. That love can do anything.” -Jace Herondale

It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them.
- Will Herondale

You endure what is unbearable, and you bear it. That's all.
- Magnus Bane