Kennt jemand ein englisches Wintergedicht?

5 Antworten

My Snowman Friend

I call him Mr. Frosty-Face! He brings us so much fun, With his black coal eyes, and carrot nose,schneem1.gif And a smile for everyone! If we play Ring-a-Roses, Then all our friends join in! But, when the game is “Statues”, He always knows he’ll win!

When I talk, I know he’ll listen

To every word I say.

I can shout, or knock his hat off,

And he’ll never run away!

But, when the weather’s warmer,

Then Frosty-Face must go –

Until the next time that he comes

With winter’s ice and snow.

My Snowman Friend

I call him Mr. Frosty-Face! He brings us so much fun, With his black coal eyes, and carrot nose, And a smile for everyone! If we play Ring-a-Roses, Then all our friends join in! But, when the game is “Statues”, He always knows he’ll win! When I talk, I know he’ll listen To every word I say. I can shout, or knock his hat off, And he’ll never run away! But, when the weather’s warmer, Then Frosty-Face must go – Until the next time that he comes With winter’s ice and snow.

Sorry oben war ein fehler drin.

Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose. And if you ever saw him, you would even say it glows.

All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names. They never let poor Rudolph join in any reindeer games.

Then one foggy Christmas Eve Santa came to say: "Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"

Then all the reindeer loved him as they shouted out with glee, Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, you'll go down in history!

The lonely snowman

(by Alfred Lord Tennyson & Andrew Lord Webber, 1877)

Sydney the lonely snowman

had a carrot for his nose

but Sydney he was unhappy

from his head down to his toes.

One day the children noticed

down his cheek rolled a tear.

They said: „We know what´s wrong with Sydney.

There isn´t any snowgirl here.“

They said: „Let´s build him a girlfriend!“

Sydney thought that this was grand.

They built her over by the bike shed,

so Sydney couldn´t hold her hand.

But soon the sun was shining.

The two of them were melting fast

into one great puddle.

Still they were together at last...

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

:-) AstridDerPu