Ist der Englische Text Grammatisch gesehen richtig?

5 Antworten

Information ist immer Singuler -> Ohne s,

Im letzten Satz das "on" weglassen.

jo das müsste so schon passen!!

Ich hoffe konnte dir helfen LG Scoobie !!!

zei14 
Fragesteller
 06.09.2011, 22:22

das ist nicht dein ernst oder digga ich wollte eine konstruktive kritik haben. das ist nur irgendwie eine antwort um punkte zu kriegen

yoshi19  07.09.2011, 00:48

troll.. hast dir warscheinlich noch nicht mal seinen post durchgelesen

GF ist zwar keine Hausaufgaben-Hife, aber habe mich trotzdem mal bemüht ^^

In our century, social networking sites are very popular. Over 500 Million people world wide have Facebook, but where is the difference between privacy in real life and privacy in online life? With this discussion I try to answer this question now.

I am sure there are diffences between real life and online life (maybe on Facebook). In online life they save the information about us and with the register we allow them to sell those information to third people and we allot them to do other things. Furthermore I am sure they do that to in order to earn money. This is a negative aspect of the social networiking sites. When we are in real life nobody has the right to save information about us or to sell those information about us to other foreign people. Another point and another difference between the two lifestyles is that in real life we must ask people to get information about them. In online life we can search for them in order to get information about them. This argument has pros and contras because we get information about others without asking, and the negative aspects are that people with bad ideas can get information about those people.

My conclusion is that there are many differences between real life and online life on social networking sites but not every difference must be bad. When we use it the right way then it is always good.

da waren einige fehler bei dir drin.. schonmal so als tipp.. wenn du dich auf dinge generell beziehst wie das online leben und das echte leben, dann kommt vor online life und real life KEIN "the".. "the" kommt nur, wenn du dich auf etwas spezialisiert.. wie z.B. "the life of angela merkel", wobei da "angela merkels life" schöner klingt ^^ oder "the nice schools in new york" :)

earnest  12.12.2011, 08:51

... Angela Merkel's life ... New York ...

Discussion

In our century, social networking sites are very popular. More than (Over) 500 million people worldwide are registered at Facebook, but where are the differences between privacy in (kein Artikel) real life and privacy in (kein Artikel) online life? In this discussion, I would like to try to answer this question. I am sure there are diffences between (kein Artikel) real life and (kein Artikel) online life (maybe on Facebook ???). In (kein Artikel) online life they save (kein Artikel) information about us and with our registration we allow them to sell this information to a third party and to do other things (and much more). Furthermore, I am sure they do that to earn money.This is a negative aspect of the social networking sites. In (kein Artikel) real life nobody has the right to save any information about us or to sell it to other people.

Another difference between the two life styles is that in (kein Artikel) real life we must ask people to get information about them**, whereas in (kein Artikel) online life we can search *for*** them to get some information about them.

This argument has pros and contras. On the one hand, we can get information about others without asking. On the other hand, the negative aspect is that people with bad ideas can also get information about those people.

My conclusion is that there are many differences between (kein Artikel) real life and (kein Artikel) online life on social networking sites, but not every difference must be bad. When we use it (was ist mit it (= es) gemeint ???) **the right way it is always good.

Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen, da der Text doch sehr lang ist.

:-) AstridDerPu

"I am shure there are differences" Plural! "To sell these informations" Ebenfalls Plural! Another --- Zusammen! This argument can BE pro or contra... About others--- erneut Plural! These people---immernoch Plural When we use it IN the right way....

Rose125  06.09.2011, 22:23

Ich hoffe, du kannst alle Korrekturen einordnen. Deine Semmantik ist manchmal etwas holprig, aber im Großen und Ganzen OK...

yoshi19  07.09.2011, 00:47

"information" wird im englischem immer im singular verwandt