Ich muss ein Tagebucheintrag in Englisch schreiben?

28.02.2022, 16:44

Ich muss ungefähr 150 Wörter schreiben

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Nimm einfach London. Ganz typisch.

Kannst ja so anfangen:

Dear diary..

i just came home from our family holiday, and it was horrible! At first, we all had fun, and it was going pretty well. We stayed at the ''Magnits-Hotel'' in London, where I met a really nice girl. Her name is Anna, and lucky for me, she doesn't even live that far away from me! So, of course, I spent most of the time playing with her around the pool of the hotel or in the woods that are nearby. But looks like my luck wasn't meant to last for long. After our family came back to the hotel from a walk, we saw the firefighters outside the hotel, extinguishing the fire! There was fire in our dorm! Everywhere! I remember, that when I looked over to my father, I could see his face turning white. And then I also realized. We forgot to turn off the fire of the stove when we finished cooking!

So, that what came after that is pretty obvious. We had to pay a lot of money. But luckily though, only two rooms got damaged. All my stuff got burned, including my Laptop and my expensive clothes.. Well, at least no one got hurt.

So. Kannst gerne noch was korrigieren. Hat Spaß gemacht, es zu schreiben.:)

Aber ich empfehle dir, dass du es wirklich auch mal selber versuchst. Du wirst es WIRKLICH brauchen!!! An unserer Klasse haben extrem viele Schüler große Probleme mit dem Schreiben, und es ist zu viel zum Nachholen. Wir schreiben bald Prüfungen und deswegen sieht es für sie eher düster aus...also bitte übe viel, es hilft! :)

Woher ich das weiß:Hobby
user3899428  28.02.2022, 17:02

Sind aber ca 198 Wörter. Kannst ja was herausnehmen.

du könntest doch überlegen ob ihr nicht schonmal mit der Familie in England Urlaub gemacht habt. Dann könntest du doch einfach, die Erlebnisse aus deinem Urlaub nehmen. ;)